• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure Xander would say anything truthfully to anyone face. He's very honest and extremely blunt. Dreadly blunt.

But besides the rest of this conversation, I can all agree that we have come to a general consensus of understanding, and there should be no more lecturing of the sort of religion or otherwise.

:colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: STFU Spencer, no one asked for your damned opinion on the community. :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful:
idc everyone sucks. and i'm gonna say that ****. i don't even think i'm to the point where there's a select few who i'm okay with. i literally hate everyone i'm pretty sure. idk why i'm even posting here.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Well, I'm definitely disappointed in this thread right now. I'm not even going to try to go to NYTE. Hope you guys have fun. If the NM Twins + Light still wanna stop by and visit me, they're more than welcome. They can even crash here before they head back. :)

AXE 09

Smash Master
Well, I'm definitely disappointed in this thread right now. I'm not even going to try to go to NYTE. Hope you guys have fun. If the NM Twins + Light still wanna stop by and visit me, they're more than welcome. They can even crash here before they head back. :)
But..... it's my birthday :(

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Behold.... the new home (literally) of Arizona Smashfests

[collapse="Pictures"]

[/collapse]

Those little rectangles on the wall? THOSE ARE POWER OUTLETS.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
It's Coty's new garage.

I'm moving in with them next school year, but they moved in this weekend.

Corigames

Smash Hero
That is probably the most ******** invention I've ever heard of.
"Hey Joe"
"What?"
"So, I've got these weeds, but I don't want to pull them or spray them."
"And?"
"Well, I was thinking... what if I make a miniature flamethrower and torched them? Like, not enough to light them on fire, but enough to singe them."
"..."
"Plus you could, like, use it to burn other things too! Like, cold stuff, flammable stuff, you know, anything that needs a little fire... from a flamethrower..."
"..."

That said, I think Xx_420_W33d 1)r4g0n_420_xX should play Roy now. He has teh fyre.

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
Just been informed that I can graduate this December with two degrees and move straight onto grad school by this time next year. Meaning I need to redouble my efforts to get at least straight C's this semester and then I have to carry da whole team on da back yo it through for next semester so I can take seven courses at once AND complete a thesis to graduate with Honors.

BTW this is relevant to you people because I may be taking a temporary (or permanent) break from Smash so I can focus on schoolwork and setting a strong foundation for Mrs. DTF :131: and I :143: to get married, buy a house/car, start a family of Junior Down-To-Fishes :298: :173: :050: :240:, and live happily ever after <3

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
@Tai Probably the most elegant way to put it would have been Down To Fish, Juniors or something ... I was pluralizing "JDTF."

@Jane That is literally what I want to start screaming whenever I see Angel play. I want to just punctuate every dj-cancel with, "Get off me, child's play! Noooo, you can't take me down! You need mo den dat! HOLD MA DIIIIIICK! ... I never seen dis before in Melee ... A dino put his team on da back like dat do ... Haaaa ... Haaaa ... Feels so good you gotta carry da young dinos to da PROMISE land!" The version I watched was here, do.

@Xander&Corey I'll still play some. I'm super busy and probably will be all of next semester, but I'll find time somehow. I just can't guarantee that I won't suck on account of never practicing outside of tourneys.

"OH ****! Fox McCloud ... One o da mos hardest hittin spacies in da tier! ... BUT, I put da team on ma back, do. You cain't stoooop me ... Grab da ledge ... EDGEHOG! Straight jank!"

Jane

Smash Hero
^lmao, someone needs to make a melee version! And by someone I mean a black person

and lol @ that other vid. i never seent it before, it was hilarious do.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
you've been playing for 8 years already or is this the start of your 8th year?

EDIT: NVM, JOIN DATE

Spamus43

Smash Journeyman
Hey all; I might be going to UA in the fall and was wondering what the melee scene is like in Tucson. (Yes, it may be a tough enough decision that this swings it one way or the other.)

Jane

Smash Hero
tucson is a wonderful place for melee. we have monthly tourneys directly at the UA during the school year and there are many players of relative skill that are usually down to smash.

Top Bottom