• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
It wont happen again. I promise you that (but I might just change the logo on the tournament thread just for Easter day, for epic lulz).

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
Mormon Jesus!

Same syllables as Barbra Streisand, so I just replace the lyrics to the original song.

Mormon Jesus
OoooOooO,OooO,OooOoo
Chromeo: Mormon Mormon Mormon Mormon Mormon Mormon Mormon
Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus

Random fact: I was baptized into the LDS church when I was 8, though I am no longer religious.

:phone:

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
That's good to hear. In the end, we all are born from mothers, and we all die. The only things that are different is the meat of our lives.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
My comment was directed at Xander's comment on NYTE not coming every year, despite the the fact that it the title of the tournament says it's yearly.

Just in case that wasn't clear. Which it could have been, and I'm just dumb.

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
I'll come to what I want to come to.

Like coreygames said, there are people who have senses of humor about their religion and people who don't. I am a member of the latter group.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Never doubt what God allows me to do (or will not do). Do what your faith tells you to do. I rather cancel all of NYTE than to prevent 1 man from practicing his faith. That's the end of it, Xander. NYTE is not that ****ing important. No. ****ing. Johns.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
If that's how you feel Xander, I cannot change it. But I refuse to allow someone so insulting and uncaring to attend anything where he puts my tournament on a higher Pedestal than God(s) or people's personal faiths. You can kiss your tournament entry adios unless you learn this. Never put anything before people's beliefs especially the tournament I am running. I am insulted you think a tournament is bigger than someone's faith. I am disgusted.

Duff0

Smash Ace
If that's how you feel Xander, I cannot change it. But I refuse someone so insulting and uncaring to attend anything where he puts my tournament on a higher Pedestal than God(s) or people's personal faiths. You can kiss your tournament entry adios unless you learn this. Never put anything before people's beliefs.
+++respect

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Then so be it. I rather you learn your sensibilities over anything else, but my tournament is never more important than anyone's beliefs. Enjoy your Easter, Ferrish. Shut up, Spencer. :D

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Cool, I guess months of planning, and a huge personal goal I set for myself will never be fulfilled. I hope you're happy, Elvis. :)

Corigames

Smash Hero
>Heard Easter called Zombie Jesus Day 5-6 years ago
>Thought it was funny then, even though I was still a Christian
>Repeat it here
>Drama bomb
Everything I touch...

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
@NickNyte: Thanks for your support, man :grin:

@Xander: Sorry ... I didn't mean for it to go this far :(
Hate to say you asked for it, but you kinda brought this on yourself ...

@Coreygames: I don't find it very funny, but honestly I just didn't want to be judged.

Now, can we all please get over this and move on? NYTE won't collapse into a flaming pile of rubble just because some n00b and his gf didn't attend.

[COLLAPSE="Hidden"]Poor Eikelmann ...[/COLLAPSE]

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
There's nothing stopping you from working NYTE in to your schedule, but I can't keep quiet when you decide to outright choose not to go. I try to be respectful of people's faith, but I don't agree with your decision at all.

Jane

Smash Hero
There's nothing stopping you from working NYTE in to your schedule, but I can't keep quiet when you decide to outright choose not to go. I try to be respectful of people's faith, but I don't agree with your decision at all.
its one thing to not agree with his decision. that's perfectly fine. its another thing entirely to start attacking his beliefs ("melee > something that cant be proven") and overall just being a little *****. you would never say these things to his face, so dont say them online.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
its one thing to not agree with his decision. that's perfectly fine. its another thing entirely to start attacking his beliefs ("melee > something that cant be proven") and overall just being a little *****. you would never say these things to his face, so dont say them online.
If you don't believe I'd say that to his face, you don't know me very well.

@Karl:

You have gonasyphaherpaaids.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure Xander would say anything truthfully to anyone face. He's very honest and extremely blunt. Dreadly blunt.

But besides the rest of this conversation, I can all agree that we have come to a general consensus of understanding, and there should be no more lecturing of the sort of religion or otherwise.

:colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: STFU Spencer, no one asked for your damned opinion on the community. :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful:

Top Bottom