• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

tw1n

Smash Champion
Yo stretch. Why don't you just shut up and get the **** out of the AZ thread for a while ok.
No one freakin likes you. You are annoying. At least NickNyte and YEAH! can troll but still be liked.

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
I like how the people who aren't in Tucson don't realize he's been smashing with us, including the Tucsonans he's been trolling online jajaja

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Nah Jackie I'm pretty sure everyone knows that he plays with us. It'd be a stretch to say that anyone likes him though.

lololololololololololollolololol

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
I like tvc... but it sucks. melty >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> c:

not trollan tho.

mvc3 is a joke tho.
Why do you post opinions of things you haven't even played?

This isn't even about me getting annoyed by you saying TvC sucks since I like that game so much, but the whole thing about Marvel? Seriously just shut up wtf.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Why do you post opinions of things you haven't even played?

This isn't even about me getting annoyed by you saying TvC sucks since I like that game so much, but the whole thing about Marvel? Seriously just shut up wtf.
i've seen enough marvel to judge it. I don't like the game.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
No offense Spencer, but I don't care much for MvC3. It isn't a game I like nor do I care for it. It's our opinion Spencer. Just like how I think Xander is trippin balls over Melty blood > TvC :p

Did you guys really extend this argument over 2 threads? On a FRIDAY?

HURRICANE POLIMAR WILL DO THO.

KATRINA FIST!

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
I don't play with you, homie. There's a good reason for that.
The lamest/douchiest person I will smash with is Xander and that's only because he's leagues ahead of you in funky factor.
I didn't even know you existed until Elvis told me who you are. There's a good reason for that.

i've seen enough marvel to judge it. I don't like the game.
No fool, play something before you judge it. Don't be stupid. It's like if I said Melty sucks when I haven't even played it. I can say I don't like the way it looks/plays/the game engine(which I don't btw) but I will NEVER say something "sucks" until I play it. That's just dumb.

No offense Spencer, but I don't care much for MvC3. It isn't a game I like nor do I care for it. It's our opinion Spencer. Just like how I think Xander is trippin balls over Melty blood > TvC :p

Did you guys really extend this argument over 2 threads? On a FRIDAY?

HURRICANE POLIMAR WILL DO THO.
You've played it, there's a difference there. Probably not extensively enough but at least it's something. I don't like MvC3 because it's just a poor mans TvC imo.

And no Elvis. TekkaBlade all the way.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
I like watching MVC3. I think that it is a step down in depth from MVC2, but I like the "general" attitude the community is taking toward the game. I dislike the implementation of the X-Factor, but other than that, it seems like a solid competitive game.

hotshotprincesss

Smash Rookie
I like watching MVC3. I think that it is a step down in depth from MVC2, but I like the "general" attitude the community is taking toward the game. I dislike the implementation of the X-Factor, but other than that, it seems like a solid competitive game.
Are you kidding?

lol

MVC3 is so WHACK.

I was going to get into it, but then I realized how broken the game is.

*sigh*

I hate this whole thing about making games noob friendly and satisfying people who don't wanna put effort into getting good at a game.

I feel that I'll never enjoy putting time into getting good at a game ever since melee, MVC2 and Street Fighter 3.

:(

Jane

Smash Hero
you still have to put in effort into getting good at a game. its just less strenuous. nothing wrong with that but i see why you or others would be pissed about it.

hotshotprincesss

Smash Rookie
you still have to put in effort into getting good at a game. its just less strenuous. nothing wrong with that but i see why you or others would be pissed about it.
But it takes very little effort to get good at it.

MVC3 you only need to practice a little bit and that'll be good enough to get somewhere.

Like I played with Hax once and I didn't know how to play AT ALL.

Then I learned ONE combo with 3 different characters and I was able to keep up/beat him.

That's ********, games should not be that easy to get good at.

Like one combo = death.

-_-

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Ummm, I'm not absolutely certain, but I'm pretty certain that one combo = death applies to most of the MVC series...

Yeah, it is easier than MVC2, it has its problems, but I'm still entertained from watching the high level players play it. I can't say the same for a lot of games. I don't play MVC3 AT ALL. I have little to no talent for traditional fighters, but I enjoy watching people play them. I recognize the amount of thought and commitment that people are putting into the game and it is fun to watch.

It's brutal watching people get swept from one mistake. Seeing high level players drop easy combos, or opt for more difficult resets is another thing. I completely understand if it isn't yours, Xander's, Spencer's, or anyone's cup of tea. I was just putting in my two cents.

Easy to learn, hard/impossible to master is a great gaming philosophy. One that makes the game we love amazing. It's what made Starcraft amazing and then ******** after 10+ years, and for any sequel, it's the best way to draw in new people while still catering toward the seasoned gamer.

SC2 probably won't have the magic that SC had, it is dumbed down for the scrub, but it is still a competitive game with consistent winners, and it is entertaining to watch the best players compete.

AXE 09

Smash Master
I've only seen very little of MVC3. It's hard for me to watch matches of games that I don't really play, so maybe I just need to play it more lol.

So there's this amazing game I've been playing lately....... Omg, there's no game that's better.....

It's called...... Melty Blood

JK it's Melee lol. You all should know that =)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
stretchnutz's posts make me wanna kill myself

but then i realize that based on the little i've seen of him IRL, he's a cool dude..... so.... good work, troll on LOLLLL

hotshotprincesss

Smash Rookie
pretty sure joey is still around actually.
Yo this kid really wants to fight with me huh?

I'll take your insult as you accepting my fight.

So where do you live?

I'm going to go to your house, kick your *** then **** your mom.

When I come back to AZ I'm going to give you 2 punches, maybe even one kick to your face.

Surgery won't even be able to fix your face afterwards.

So tell me where you're going to be.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
who wants to come to my graduation?
friday may 27th at noon til... whenever.

not exactly sure where it is. i'll figure that out later.

hotshotprincesss

Smash Rookie
I cherish my life but not as much as I cherish your sweet ***.
O_O

Hey ummmmm are you gay?

Alright so how about we fight as soon as I land in tucson?

Alright so here's what's going to happen, you're going to meet me at the Tucson airport when I land and I'm going to kick your *** and take everything you own and that'll be that.

Any problems with that?

Besides the fact that you barely have anything anyways.

lol

Top Bottom