• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

tw1n

Smash Champion
Haha well the plus side is, that invisible text doesn't work when I check the boards using my phone. So you gotta troll me with something a little better lol.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Aw nuts. Oh well. I'm kinda done trolling. I think we should just move on, let me and Godwin shake hands and hug at the next monthly over some 64 and melee. I might bring TvC tho.

If I come early to Alb, Ill let you know.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I can't even see what he's saying. I kinda got him on Ignore till he learns to calm down. Everything is so serious with him.

Melty sucks, play TvC :p

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Is a man of my caliber not allowed to make a joke, feigning stupidity? I guess not. Godwin, kudos to you for trying to prove my opinion false. I can respect that, but as a debater, you fail at being civil, and having class in an argument. When it comes down to having a difference of opinion, calling another person stupid, is impolite.

BTW, I'm not calling you a nazi. The fact the word or the comment of Nazis to cause people to rage has been occurring since (in realitiy 1933) 1945.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol so much anger up in here ;)

And that'd be cool NickNyte. Let us know early enough and we can get Light down here to play too lol.

hotshotprincesss

Smash Rookie
LOL

Damn Elvis is going IN right now.

Finally everyone realizes how stupid this stretchnutz guy is.

geez.

:p

lol tw1n, I still suck at grappling and I probably will suck for a long time.

But on the streets it's going to be completely different.

;)

Wing Chun is pretty ill, I'm not going to lie.

^_^

Also, TVC does suck but so does melty and samurai shodown shouldn't even be a fighting game.

lol

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I decided to read that last post before it was edited.

incorrect fact =! opinion

Still doesn't qualify you to insult someone though. There are 2 things in this world in discussion.

Fact and Opinion.

You could say the sky is blue, which is fact. Lets say I think the sky is green, which is an opinion I think is a fact.

I would be wrong, yes, but my opinion is incorrect. It's still an opinion. If you feel that you did not infer Godwin's law, then I respect that. However, if I believe you did, then that's my opinion. It's not yours to overturn through insults and bad behavior.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
TvC sucks play Melty.
Yeah that's a great idea. Play a game you have to import and just generally work hard as **** to get. Guess we should play Arcana Heart 3 as well right? Similar enough of a game lol. And anyone who says TvC sucks will automatically get kicked in the balls by me.

LOL

Damn Elvis is going IN right now.

Finally everyone realizes how stupid this stretchnutz guy is.

geez.

:p

lol tw1n, I still suck at grappling and I probably will suck for a long time.

But on the streets it's going to be completely different.

;)

Wing Chun is pretty ill, I'm not going to lie.

^_^

Also, TVC does suck but so does melty and samurai shodown shouldn't even be a fighting game.

lol
No TvC doesn't suck. It's a lot better than MvC3 lol.

Why does everyone go around spitting opinions of things they know nothing about bah.

Elvis.........TVC YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY.

(Doronjo is so hot)

hotshotprincesss

Smash Rookie
HOOOO listen dis ***** talkin like he know THA STREETZ. ***** you aint know **** bout da SKREET mo****a
QUIT FRONTIN

You're so fake.

You are ****ing white.

You know what else?

I live in ****ing NYC.

All you know how to do is say Nigga, that's it.

So hop off.

EDIT: ewwww!

What's wrong with you guys!?

lol

You guys have bad taste.

TVC does suck

XD

Also Jackie, nobody wants to impress you.

lol

Of all people why the hell would we wanna impress you?

Tee hee

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Yeah that's a great idea. Play a game you have to import and just generally work hard as **** to get. Guess we should play Arcana Heart 3 as well right? Similar enough of a game lol. And anyone who says TvC sucks will automatically get kicked in the balls by me.

No TvC doesn't suck. It's a lot better than MvC3 lol.

Why does everyone go around spitting opinions of things they know nothing about bah.

Elvis.........TVC YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY.

(Doronjo is so hot)
wut import? Just get a memory card mod from someone from AIAB and burn a copy of the MBAA.iso, or just own a strong enough laptop to do ps2 emulation. (As a bench mark, I can run MBAA on my laptop at a solid 60 FPS depending on the stage. The more graphic intensive stages fluctuate between 50 and 60 fps. My laptop is GARBO.)

Also AH3 is legit. It's also technical but the game is inherently slower paced than Melty.

Also MvC3 is a joke. TvC just sucks. :p

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
I dare you to try and kick me in the balls.

I will IMMEDIATELY do the Pegasus kick right to your face and send you to the hospital for a week in a coma.

lol
lol

wut import? Just get a memory card mod from someone from AIAB and burn a copy of the MBAA.iso, or just own a strong enough laptop to do ps2 emulation. (As a bench mark, I can run MBAA on my laptop at a solid 60 FPS depending on the stage. The more graphic intensive stages fluctuate between 50 and 60 fps. My laptop is GARBO.)

Also AH3 is legit. It's also technical but the game is inherently slower paced than Melty.

Also MvC3 is a joke. TvC just sucks. :p
Oh now you trollin. Yeah I know you trollin anyways since you like TvC :p.

Also....(for Elvis lol)

hotshotprincesss

Smash Rookie
Oh it's him. I thought it was just some douchebag out of the blue.
I mentioned you to Brittney and all I got was a blank stare. Guess she forgot your name.
You don't even know my name.

nub.

-_-

MVC3 does suck.

So does TVC.

Melty is just straight ugly to look at.

XD

Btw

ummmmmm Stretch I'm going to be back in AZ during the summer, so you wanna fight?

I have nothing against you, but you're really annoying and you're an ugly guy.

You don't remember me, but I remember you.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Don't even give in to him Joey, that's what he wants you to do, he wants you to complain like a witch. It's not worth defending your honor against a guy like him. ^_^

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Also Jackie, nobody wants to impress you.

lol

Of all people why the hell would we wanna impress you?

Tee hee

Because.
I'm too sexy for shirt.
Too sexy for my shirt, so sexy it hurts.

Tee hee.

If we're staying on the perverted topic of hot animated babes, Rogue from X-Men was the American hottie during the 90's.

Top Bottom