• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I wonder how they caught onto it being Xander so quickly, do they check his IP address or something?

I was supposed to retire this account but I forgot the password to my current smashtag jaja

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
i figured it out. lol and man xander's really good at getting banned XD and i noticed because he was dissing on himself like spencer said and the name sounded like something from a hentai and i know how much xander loves hentai so yeah. and what tai said he got banned. so yeah im a genius :) lol elvis you kind of suck at figuring out who's trolling lol like on the livestream you thought it was me who said chris sucked. lol and if i was there training sebastian with my current knowledge of the game, he would be no. 7 :) cause its me.

Nogzor'z

Smash Journeyman
Lol'z, wow.... Looks like I need to go to more tourneys. (Or perhaps host one with the help of mah bros? <<Unlikely but an awesome Idea)

I also noticed that I'm the only one that doesn't play with a tag.
Should I stick with "angel" or switch to "Nog"?

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Hey well Tai goes by his name. Granted it's his middle name but nonetheless still a name. Angel is a legit smash name anyways lol.

tw1n

Smash Champion
And people here dont play melee anymore so no one knows of him... :(
Except my bro and I. That Yoshi is legit lol.

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Where's "Here"?

If you dont mind me asking.

Edit* oh wait...Did I read that ^ incorrectly?
"Here" is in Albuquerque, New Mexico. That's where the Twins reside and the place I visit frequently while I'm temporarily living in NM (Phoenix is my real home). And David, I'm pretty sure I was the one who told you about Angel! haha

Anyways, Angel is a cool name and definitely suited for a smash name. Just be glad you didn't pick a lame name like Gamerguitarist7. Just kidding GG7;)

StretchNutz

Smash Journeyman
When I first heard there was someone who called himself "gamerguitarist" I raised one eyebrow and thought "man, what a self-important douchebag." and then I met him and I was exactly right!

I mean...
sup chris

Jane

Smash Hero
hahahahahahahahaha.

its true though. chris probably has THE gayest smash name in all of the land. like if there was a contest he would be in the running.

not even the brawl chris, darklink, stands a chance against gamerguitarist7

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
Does Germ have a tattoo that says "Zohreh's Gentleman"?

Also, what's the current status of AZ Melee and comin to Texas? A lot of us are gettin hyped about potentially seeing Axe here...

Noctournez

Smash Cadet
Does Germ have a tattoo that says "Zohreh's Gentleman"?

Also, what's the current status of AZ Melee and comin to Texas? A lot of us are gettin hyped about potentially seeing Axe here...

Currently working this out..I'm trying to drive out there and have a few of the AZ guys ride with me. Nicknyte mentioned he'd be able to ride back with me, so only 3 people can ride with me up there.
I already talked to AXE, he'll probably be spot 1 in my car..still not sure though, we're gonna talk it over soon :)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
noctournez, i'm interested in going to TX if you're driving to that

except we'd have to leave after i get out of school on friday :/
and we'd have to get home in time for me to go back to school

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
noctournez, i'm interested in going to TX if you're driving to that

except we'd have to leave after i get out of school on friday :/
and we'd have to get home in time for me to go back to school
Ball busting. I'm cool tho. I guess we would leave Sunday.

Timmay's bustin my balls about my Pichu. *****, please. Stop being such an elitist.

My Pichu is legit. And I mean that for real, no trolling. I will make it tournament ready soon.

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
Bring that Mewtwo to Texas friend, I'm quite certain 95% of us have never fought a good one. And if yall are looking for solid competition, we won't disappoint. We've got Darkrain, Doh, Wobbles, FLT might come, Caveman. The best in our club is Kal, and there's plenty of good Houston smashers.

So right now its Noctournez, Axe, Nicknyte on the way back, and Tee ay eye.

That leaves one more space, Taj?

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
Lol, Texas is full of high and top tier *****s, we'll be good contrasts.

Our best players are good with low tiers (Kal is the best Roy in Texas) but they don't go tournament with them.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Hey, a mod should move this to the main Southwest section, imo.

Since it's a PR thread, and we do talk about smashfests and tourneys on top of all the other stuff we do here, so it's not 100% a social thread.

tl;dr: PR's belong in the main Southwest Forum.

Top Bottom