• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

StretchNutz

Smash Journeyman
Saying AZ is the gayest region is like saying Nazi Germany had the gayest army in Europe circa 1940. If we're gay at all it's only cause we're equal-opportunity mass rapists.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Saying AZ is the gayest region is like saying Nazi Germany had the gayest army in Europe circa 1940. If we're gay at all it's only cause we're equal-opportunity mass rapists.
Godwin's Law.

Anyway, thread should stay here. I think this thread should be a social thread with power rankings on the first post.

-Nicknyte on Vman's PC

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Again,

Godwin's Law - "Given enough time, in any online discussion—regardless of topic or scope— someone inevitably criticizes some point made in the discussion by comparing it to beliefs held by Hitler and[/or] the Nazis."

Nicknyte on Vman PC

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
The Wehrmacht was the unified armed forces of Germany from 1935 to 1945. It consisted of the Heer (army), the Kriegsmarine (navy) and the Luftwaffe (air force).
No U.

I don't want us to be associated with Nazis. Also, you suck at Luigi. So a winner is me.

Jane

Smash Hero
actually hes right elvis. godwin's law refers to comparing the opposing party's beliefs to those of the nazis.

in this case, sir stretchnutz observed a correlation between he and his fellow az brethren and the ferocity and power of nazi germany.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
actually hes right elvis. godwin's law refers to comparing the opposing party's beliefs to those of the nazis.

in this case, sir stretchnutz observed a correlation between he and his fellow az brethren and the ferocity and power of nazi germany.

Actually, you are incorrect Jane, :p

This is the phrase from Mike Godwin himself.

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1."

It doesn't really have to be negative in context, but it usually is, since a comparision (although in this situation is positive) of Nazi's usually brings negative connotations. That's philosophy behind the law, not the law itself.

I do have to say that we are pretty boss.

And Nutz suck at Luigi.

AXE 09

Smash Master
The 3DS looks so awesome!! I want one so bad :(

*has nothing to do with anything anyone is talking about in this thread* lol

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
you're wrong. I could go into greater detail about how what I said actually had no relevance to godwin's law
You wouldn't even if you could, cause you got no case. Of course, if you feel like proving me wrong, do it in a PM, not here. We should be talking about how you should improve your cruddy luigi skills. I'll help you. I think you need the help.

you're stupid.
That's your problem, not mine.

good day.
Hah, I made him leave. Sweet. Now the board is a happier place.

And he sitll sucks at Luigi.

Protip: I'm just screwing with you. Don't take everything so seriously. Also, the moment you argue with an idiot, you have already lost. So I suggest if you want to keep winning against an idiot such as myself, STOP REPLYING.

hotshotprincesss

Smash Rookie
You wouldn't even if you could, cause you got no case. Of course, if you feel like proving me wrong, do it in a PM, not here. We should be talking about how you should improve your cruddy luigi skills. I'll help you. I think you need the help.

That's your problem, not mine.

Hah, I made him leave. Sweet. Now the board is a happier place.

And he sitll sucks at Luigi.

Protip: I'm just screwing with you. Don't take everything so seriously. Also, the moment you argue with an idiot, you have already lost. So I suggest if you want to keep winning against an idiot such as myself, STOP REPLYING.
LOL

Yo!

Elvis is becoming just like me!

I'm so proud!

^ ^;

EDIT: ****

I didn't see that last part.

lmao

XD

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol NickNyte. You trollin hard!
My brothers gonna beat you at the NM tourney...again!
But I don't think you can keep it up for much longer.
Constant trollin is hard work...
Your Luigi won't misfire against me!
Oh and YEAH! I heart ya buddy ;)
Even tho i kicked your *** in wrestling!!!
-Twin1

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Fake quote to make signature pop up.
Lol. You know, it would be trolling really if my argument wasn't based on facts. Unintentionally inferring Godwin's law is not a bad thing, it's still inferring Godwin's law.

I am just an avid follower of rubber and glue.

Seriously, how do you take "you're stupid"? That's like high school insults when someone has nothing better to say. I've have hear 3rd Graders with better insults (why is your skin black). That was funny.

Now, my signature, is trolling incarnate :p

When dealing with people quick to temper who rather insult you on a differentiating opinion ,instead of being an adult, I'd rather have fun with it, rather then insult back to be on their level of play.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Well, I kinda just explained him to him calmly, while wondering why his family never told him what the hell black people were. XD

Though not the best anology, I said that black and white people are kinda like dogs. Like a poodle and a rottweiler are different.

StretchNutz

Smash Journeyman
Well, I kinda just explained him to him calmly, while wondering why his family never told him what the hell black people were. XD
If you think that Godwins's law means "evry time u say NOTC" then I understand why you think I "inferred" Godwin's law. So you're either ignorant or stupid.
And do you know my family? And are you saying all black people are stupid? That's an incredibly racist statement. I really can't follow your logic. It doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
Try eating a balanced diet with a good ratio of essential fatty acids and maybe you'll stop prattling like a stroke patient on topics of which you know nothing.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol holy crap! I used to say that Feint was vegetas song! I laughed so hard just now.
That video is a freaking win.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
That's like high school insults when someone has nothing better to say. I've have hear 3rd Graders with better insults (why is your skin black). That was funny.
Lol wow. Why is your skin black?
Please tell me you answered that kid in an awesome fashion.

Though not the best anology, I said that black and white people are kinda like dogs. Like a poodle and a rottweiler are different.
And are you saying all black people are stupid? That's an incredibly racist statement.
Wasn't talking to you, Godwin. Learn to read.

Also, I'm black, if you forgot to notice. I bet you don't even remember who I am. I wasn't talking about your family either.

You know, it was fun messing with you, but it seems you skim out of impatience and don't fully read. I'm done. You ain't worth the effort for my laughs...well, that's a lie.

Anyway, wanna be friends? :D

Also, Twin, U a dead man.

Top Bottom