• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Anyone wanna record some matches with me so I can finally get started on making the REAL Shadow Claw 3? :D

Anyone other than Tai would be great, too. :D

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
enjoy getting ***** by taj for hours on end, being almost exclusively the only combo victim in a Shadowclaw video, and then having everyone in the universe think you suck because your worst moments in the bad end of a grueling 7 hour smash session are put in compilation for the world to see

and the only thing you have to show for it is the ability to fight mewtwos better in tournament

all three of them

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
There are four actually! Vectorman, Iori, Kaostar, and me! :D

Though, there may actually only be three atm... I'm not sure if Vectorman is continuing Yoshi or not. :(

Ch3s

Smash Journeyman
I could do it. Who doesnt love seeing luigi get comboed! if you think thats even possible :chuckle:

AXE 09

Smash Master
Anyone wanna record some matches with me so I can finally get started on making the REAL Shadow Claw 3? :D

Anyone other than Tai would be great, too. :D
Ooh I do!! I want you to **** my Falco lol.
I can play pretty much every character at a pretty decent skill level (except for Pichu and DK), so I can help you with character diversity in your combo video :) I'm so tired of seeing nothing but Spacies being in combo videos, and maybe your occasional other top tiers =/ Boring lol.
Timmy doesn't go M2 in tourney singles against good people.

I decided that I'm going to main Fox.
Honestly Jackie, I think that you can main any character that you want to. I've seen you use many different characters, and it's crazy how good all of them are lol. All of the characters you use are pretty close in skill level.

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
Timmy doesn't go M2 in tourney singles. However he's played it against good people.

I decided that I'm going to main Fox.
~Vectorman~

fixed ^^; I have yet to play him in tourney, not exactly sure why I haven't, because i'm confident with him, just I guess I really never gave it a chance

@Taj - nah man, I still play Mewtwo, I always will, you have to understand though, I'm also pursuing a goal with Yoshi to become the best Yoshi, and besides Axe, very few have more drive/motivation at this point in time than I do. :) I'm really trying my best.

and yeah get me that footage, so I can make SC IV since SC III was.............. well yeah XD

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I want utilize my weird playstyle with Fox to throw people off. I am not going to bother trying to be an efficient camper. Approach all day, son!

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
omg Black Waltz 3!
My respect for you has gone up by 3 points. Congratulations on your achievement.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c2Vb7CqTdc

Oh yeah Tai, I remember you mentioning possibly driving to apex. If that's the case then at least 1 (or possibly more) person/people would be willing to go with you so as to save on gas/have a healthy rotation of drivers. hit me up if you're still looking to do it and if stopping by NM would be an option. If so then i can start asking people over here.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Why are the tabs for smashboards on my comp showing it with the yahoo symbol??? Weird. Either way, here's something for Axe.

And for Taj

Jane

Smash Hero
Twin_A, your pikachus were alright and ima let you finish but, E. Hondachu is the best pikachu of all time! of all time!

jeff's pikachu's face when hes ******

and peter griffinchu for the lulz

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
FUUUUUUUUU-

It takes PlayNTrade a year and a half to find me a copy of Ogre Battle 64, and now it's available on the virtual console for $20 cheaper than what I paid. FMGaming

forward

Smash Champion
So guys, this kid from New York is flying into AZ this saturday to sky harbor. Is there anyone who can pick him up to the airport and drop him off at my house, or Tai's house?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
wtf now tempe has sean?!?

tempe is so broken
but they lost wobbles :(

and they "technically" don't have taj cuz he's in gilbert

the phoenix area is split up into so many cities that all the cities only have like, 2 players

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
also, sean:

i was talking to jesse earlier today, and i think he wants to stay at your place before going to mine cuz he wants to start off his journey playing with the original forward lol

but if you HAD to, i GUESS you could make him go to my place first

i'd be a GIANT hassle though

i mean, i'd have to play MELEE with him :laugh:

(just kidding if it isn't obvious)

Top Bottom