• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Fudge!!

I got 8540 points!

688 ms
100% accuracy
67 total correct

I need to be a little bit faster... but I think I can beat your score!! :o

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
You can, but it's not a bad start at all. :D

If you want to be at my level you're looking at sub 550ms reaction time with 100% accuracy.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol I couldn't top that sadly. I kept getting close but I would make a mistake with about 15 seconds to go and kill the whole run. Sigh.

I shall beat your record later man... till then you are still #1

Edit: ok couldn't help it. Tried it several more times. Hit 9380... still not enough.
100% accuarcay and 658ms
Curse you reaction timing and patterns!

AXE 09

Smash Master
Tai and Axe! I miss you guys, we should play some Melee in the near future.
Yesssss I agree!!! Please go to AltF4's house next week =D
http://www.lumosity.com/brain-games/speed-games/speed-match

If anyone can beat my score, I'll be pleasantly surprised and I will treat them to lunch/dinner and teach them all of my secret techniques to destroy everyone. (Melee and IRL.)

Score to beat: 10940

I wanna know your scores fellow Melee players.
Wtf! This is hard!!!

After 5 tries... my best is 100% accuracy with 6440 points.

If I beat your score Tony, then Tag no longer owes you anymore cookies

EDIT:
I'm movin' up =D

EDIT:EDIT:

WOW looks like Tag's gonna owe you cookies forever >.<

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Yesssss I agree!!! Please go to AltF4's house next week =D

Wtf! This is hard!!!

After 5 tries... my best is 100% accuracy with 6440 points.

If I beat your score Tony, then Tag no longer owes you anymore cookies

EDIT:
I'm movin' up =D

EDIT:EDIT:

WOW looks like Tag's gonna owe you cookies forever >.<
LOL, Tag already got me the cookies when I was in Tucson. I said we would be even since he got me the shake.

Pandaxen

Smash Cadet
My mom wants to meet you guys cuz she always gets worried when I'm with people she doesn't know.
So Tai, Tony, Rob, Sean, Jeff, Karl, Manny, and anyone else I missed, you're all invited to meet my mom, play some Melee, and eat some Mexican food or something. I'm mostly doing this for me so she can let me go smash with you guys on a whim. Just do so whenever you feel like it, preferably before AltF4's party. Bu whatever. >.<

DualCats

Smash Ace
My mom wants to meet you guys cuz she always gets worried when I'm with people she doesn't know.
So Tai, Tony, Rob, Sean, Jeff, Karl, Manny, and anyone else I missed, you're all invited to meet my mom, play some Melee, and eat some Mexican food or something. I'm mostly doing this for me so she can let me go smash with you guys on a whim. Just do so whenever you feel like it, preferably before AltF4's party. Bu whatever. >.<
omg and I can drive people and ****

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Time to play Taj's game. I want the free lunch. However he;s a wow/melee master so his reaction speed must be second to none...

EDIT: ok first try I got 5290 with 95% accuracy. Curse you blue ball >.<

heh, blue ball :p

edit2: jesus Taj you are a monster! Demon Llama! :p

Jane

Smash Hero
so i tried that game a little bit after taj originally posted it when i was really tired (i know johns) and i was just sucking badly.

but i finally tried it again right now, 7790, 736 ms, 100% 62 correct on my first try. not bad, me. im gonna keep trying :3

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
700ms 100% 66 correct
I think I'll do better if I'm focused and just look at the change in the motion blur and not the actual character.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ah dang it Taj! I was so close to breaking 10,000 and I was all proud. This hurts lol. I dunno if I can top that. Might as well try tho right?

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I think some of us Tucson are planing on going. I'm just waiting for Silly Kyle to get back from Chicago so we can discuss it.

If Tucson does go, for sure it will be Silly Kyle, and myself. I'm not sure about Derp but I think he expressed interest in going, and I'm not sure about Jane. Of us four, 3 of us play Melee, but Derp doesn't mind playing it.

Jane

Smash Hero
im probably going. only thing holding me back would be work, but i think ill be able to work things out pretty easily

AXE 09

Smash Master
I'm definitely going to Devastation.

And every Melee player should go! M2k's gonna be there. If I'm correct, I believe Forward's also coming with Jesiah, who's flying into AZ that week. I'll most likely bring Tai too.

Mad hype! Come to Devastation everyone. We should create a huge Melee tourney!

Top Bottom