• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Jane

Smash Hero
i wouldve gotten all 5 right if taj accepted late entries ;P

anyways, yaaaaaaay!

as a thanks, since i think taj basically knows whats going on here, ill just leave these awesome pics here

two of taj's favorite things mixed into one entity!

Duff0

Smash Ace
Ha I knew all those besides Jaedong

But I don't play SC so I don't need the beta...

Wait WTF Tai doesn't play either

Jane

Smash Hero
AWESOME! i like the fire piggy the best right now. buut ill have to see the final forms to decide which one ill choose.

also, they should remake that pikachu image, but with tauros, since ash has like 30 thousand of them mofockas

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I didn't know that Peach doesn't have to L-cancel her aerials when she float cancels them! I only learned that no longer than 2 days ago.

That makes things sooooo much easier. My Peach is gonna **** you guys now ;)

forward

Smash Champion
I didn't know that Peach doesn't have to L-cancel her aerials when she float cancels them! I only learned that no longer than 2 days ago.

That's the whole point of float canceling, that's why it's even called float canceling, because you are canceling something lol.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I always thought that float canceling was just when you hold down when you jump so you start floating right away.

I've been trying to l-cancel everything this whole time. Since I l-cancel with Z, sometimes my timing would be off and then I would end up light shielding. As a result, I wasn't confident enough to use her aerials all the time in close quarters.

That made me think Peach required such technical precision in close quarters like a spacie. But now I know how stupid easy it is. You don't even have to try. Now I get to play Peach all gay like I do with Marth and Sheik. Fair shields into grab/downsmash all day! Constant fair pressure when you're edge camping! faifairfairfairfairfairfair. Chicka chicka yeah fake ID fake ID tiiiiight

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Why do you say that with such enthusiasm jaja. I don't like playing gay match-ups though. Except for Sheik against Tai, it's just funny for some reason jajaja.

On another note, can anybody disassemble my DS? I'm guessing Tai is the likely candidate. My Pokemon SS won't eject but the DS works sometimes but the pad and buttons are extremely sticky for some reason. I haven't bothered trying to play the game since it's obnoxiously sticky.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
this is why Peach takes so little effort to actually use.

like i said, all she has to do use those herpaderp float cancels.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I don't like playing gay match-ups though. Except for Sheik against Tai, it's just funny for some reason jajaja.

On another note, can anybody disassemble my DS? I'm guessing Tai is the likely candidate. My Pokemon SS won't eject but the DS works sometimes but the pad and buttons are extremely sticky for some reason. I haven't bothered trying to play the game since it's obnoxiously sticky.
i can disassemble it, but i won't know wtf i'm doing once it's open

keep in mind i don't have a ds

p.s. i hate you. i swear to god i'll have that mu learned next time

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
i can disassemble it, but i won't know wtf i'm doing once it's open

keep in mind i don't have a ds

p.s. i hate you. i swear to god i'll have that mu learned next time
Jajaja :) or a more appropriate Pokemon laugh: mufufufufu

I probably won't use Sheik on you again.

I wonder if I could go a tournament dittoing every single player.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Lemme start by saying I ABSOLUTELY LOVE all the Pokemon pictures posted in here, ESPECIALLY the ones with Pikachu <333

Lol! You're hilarious Jackie ^^

Float canceling is better than L-canceling in most situations because... L canceling will cancel out half of your lag, while float canceling will cancel out ALL of your lag. Well, I guess I shouldn't say all of your lag to be exact, but you'll have the exact same lag as if you didn't do an ariel and just landed on the floor regularly (Idk how much landing lag peach has when she lands, but I know that it's very very little)

Top Bottom