• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
If for some reason Tony can't make it (sickness, death, etc.), I want to be the arbitrator of the Hygiene Rule, but as long as i get to throw people in the pool.

Or I just may pull a dick move and throw someone in anyway.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
holy shit, JADE. I've missed you buddy.

sorry that this post doesn't help what you are trying to find out. I love you.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
i'm not sure, we haven't really discussed Alt's or Devastation. He's back home now, so I'll talk to him about it tomorrow

Also:
I'm on the Moon right now lol

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
i would go to Alts but I'm going camping. Instead you should push the party back a bit and everyone come down here to go camping :D We leave friday... yeah I know, it was worth a shot though right? :p

I'll most likely be at devastation. Just have to see how money is around then and look into free housing if possible...

EDIT: shame on you guys and your unhealthy activities (melee is healthy, going to the moon is not :p). I just went on a long jog with my dog followed immediately by rollerblading with him. Get off your butts and go run slackers :p It will improve your smash skills and focus :D

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
it's brawl, going for a knee wouldn't have worked.

Dekar and I are supposed to Falcon ditto at Devastation.

and Thanks.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Go fight win Tommy :D

And I didn't know Dekar was going to Devastation lol. Right on.

Lol remember when my bro and I got that crowd cheering for you and your opponent. I can't remember who voted for who but we started throwing money down on your match and getting people hyped for what was overall uneventful :p I can't remember who I voted for but all I know is that I won. So thanks again :D

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
so it seems tommy is still on regularly but i wanna what days come on tucson when is melee going down ctb whats to play!!!! please and thank you

Top Bottom