• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

forward

Smash Champion
Yea, I'll probably house him for a few days, that's fine. He's coming in Saturday around noon and Goop said he'd be able to pick him up. We're aiming to hold a smashfest on the day he arrives, either at my place or at Goops.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
ATTENTION PEOPLE AT THE LAST TOURNEY!!!

We are missing our extra copy of melee if you have an extra copy please call me and return it.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I still have it at my house with 3 controllers ;) somebody should bring a 4th. Maybe a 5th since one of mine is third-party. My favorite minigame was actually the one of Chansey catching the eggs.

Jane

Smash Hero
wasnt that on PS2? PS2 had some fun *** mini games but i was never was good as i was at the original. but yeah the chansey one is addicting as all hell

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
the next "I'm on a House" should be a Pokemon Stadium tourney

maybe with a Melee side tourney if time allows and there's enough interest

except you're only allowed to play on Pokemon Stadium and Poke Floats (commence Fox players creaming their pants)

Goop

Smash Journeyman
I have next Tues-Fri off, I might go to Phoenix! Anybody want to come/house me?
I don't know if I could house you but I definitely could have a Smashfest in your honor. Probably next Friday.

As far as Jesiah goes I think it may be good to have the fest at Sean's place Dan and Alicia are having other company over that day plus I might have plans in the afternoon.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Sean said he'd probably house me but thanks though. You and your garlic grilled cheeses are a winner in my book :D

I have both PS's and I might have two transfer paks.

forward

Smash Champion
Hey goop, I just remembered. that there is a Brawl tourney on saturday that I'm going to. I guess I can bring Jesiah there, or just drop him off at my house. I don't know yet but we still have time to think about it so it's ok.

Jane

Smash Hero
vaporeon > jolteon > espeon > the rest of all them ****ty eeveelutions.

i wish they would have actually taken the time to make the grass and ice eeveelutions cool :<

Top Bottom