• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I'm a fifteen minute walk away :D. I am heading over to Phoenix either tonight after I get off work at 11pm or tomorrow morning. Probably tonight so I don't have to blast the AC in my car.

Smashing is free so will consume most of my time with that, but I also plan on going to the art museums and such. Any touristic suggestions for me?

facebook is stupid lol. Aim/msn is superior.
Social networking is extremely valuable in college and not something instant messengers have the tools for.

Duff0

Smash Ace
I'm a fifteen minute walk away :D. I am heading over to Phoenix either tonight after I get off work at 11pm or tomorrow morning. Probably tonight so I don't have to blast the AC in my car.

Smashing is free so will consume most of my time with that, but I also plan on going to the art museums and such. Any touristic suggestions for me?

Social networking is extremely valuable in college and not something instant messengers have the tools for.
Go to the MIM (Musical Instrument Museum)

Pretty tight

Jane

Smash Hero
naa, it takes me 5-8 mins to drive to the UA, and last time i went to xanders it took me 10 mins to get to his house, and that was in NO traffic.

but like i said, who cares x]

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Does anyone want a ride to Socal on July 4th? Jeff and I are going to play Melee for 3 weeks there (you could go home earlier though if you took a bus)

It wouldn't cost you more than like, 10 bucks.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
People at Darklink's house on Thursday:

Does anyone happen to have a set of Wii cables that don't belong to them? If so, they belong to AXE.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
nah, man. anyone can make a facebook. There was a time when it was only available to a one college, but that's when it first started.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I think like 99% of us AZ players are on Facebook, and I'm sure many of your friends outside of smash are on there too. If weren't going to make it now, you would have made it eventually.

Top Bottom