• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Bounogun

Smash Cadet
If any one wants to play melee anytime this week I'm here for spring break. I want to get in all the melee I can get. No Melee scene in Oklahoma where i've been for the past six months. Call me at 405-413-6041.

AXE 09

Smash Master
unfortunately, i won't be able to smash until thursday, but if you're free then it'd be cool if we smashed (as long as tai's alright with having people over on that day)

and if not, you should come to the smashfest on friday

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ah I wanna smash!
I didn't smash all week (F U final fantasy 13 lol) until yesterday. I felt rusty... good thing jiggs doesn't need tech skill lol

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
for those who don't know

i will be in phoenix tuesday thru thursday and am willing to smash on later wednesday and all day (til about 9pm) on thursday

TAJ I WANT A MONEY MATCH

AXE 09

Smash Master
seriously? darn it. i can't smash until thursday lol

anyways, for everyone who's interested:

there's gonna be a melee tourney in tucson in april

the only discussion is if it should be held on april 17th or april 24th. so far, it seems most people are leaning towards the 17th

would anoyone rather have it on the 24th or is the 17th alright?

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
You would have been proud of us after our tourney

...like 12 of us at a Walmart buying 1 apple, lol

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
If any one wants to play melee anytime this week I'm here for spring break. I want to get in all the melee I can get. No Melee scene in Oklahoma where i've been for the past six months. Call me at 405-413-6041.
Are you visiting Tucson or Brawlville (phoenix) ?

Bounogun

Smash Cadet
I'm Leave here sunday but THursday, Friday, and Saturday Melee All Day...IF anyone is interested... Not going to have anyone to play when I go back to Oklahoma

BLT420

Smash Rookie
Hey Arizona :D Where is this thursday smashfest? and goop where do you live? can you pm me your address or something?

I have been home-melee-ing too much and i need to share some good matches with some smashers

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
ATTN:

MELEE at my house in North Phoenix tomorrow (Thursday)

Featuring special guests: Jetfour and GamerGuitarist7

PM/text me for the exact address - (623)203.3351

AXE 09

Smash Master
*excited for tomorrow* =D

i know this might sound weird coming from me, but......

i haven't smashed in a long time *insert dramatic music here*

it's been like... 4 or 5 days.... i'm dying............ so much......... homework........... neeed....... melee......... now......

oh btw, i bought Soul Silver today lol. idk why i did honestly.... because most of my free time goes into playing melee, so i don't think i'm gonna play it unless i'm on a trip or something. but, i guess i'm gonna try and raise myself a pikachu haha

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
note:

i haven't asked my mom yet about a smashfest (she usually says yes more readily when i ask her the day of cuz i already have plans)

TEXT/CALL before coming

Goop

Smash Journeyman
note:

i haven't asked my mom yet about a smashfest (she usually says yes more readily when i ask her the day of cuz i already have plans)

TEXT/CALL before coming
D!ck move.

On a related note I live at 1820 E. Bell de Mar Dr. #252 Tempe, AZ.

I don't really like putting it out there. Even tho if you did like 5 minutes worth of cybersleuthing you would find it rather quickly. Should be a fairly decent amount of people coming.

So far:

Wobbles
B-Stick
Taj
Southpaw
Tai
Axe
Toro
G-MO
Jetfour
and last but not least Karl

Probably get more randoms, but those are the people I care to mention.

Also Tai can I count on you to bring a cube? Leave your dark TV home please. I hate that thing.

Axe if you can bring a nicer TV that would be helpful.

G-MO if you can bring a setup too that would be great as well.

Bryce if you come please bring my TV so we can swap since you still have mine, I guess bring a cube too just in case.

I think four setups would be more than enough. See you guys Friday.

DualCats

Smash Ace
I've got a silly internship this week to pay of a traffic violation (Citation for being entirely too beautiful to drive in public) so I probably won't show up until later in the evening, but I'll be there. **** Tha Police.

DualCats

Smash Ace
I'm playing a show Friday night, but if I'm done before you have to go Karl, can I tag along?
That might work. Where are you playing? (Or will I rescue you from your house?) I get off at five, I'll go home and eat and whatnot. Probably leave the house between six and seven.

EDIT: lol just text me your reply. I'm going to sleep now and I'll be at the office all day with nothing better to do than reply to text messages. And do paperwork. For eight hours. Fun fun fun.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
twas a very nice apple.

Also, I have HeartGold. I picked Todadile. I'm in Olivine city now. Trying to remember how to cure that stupid Ampharos at the top of that lighthouse without looking it up.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
@goop: i convinced omar to go to nice shot hugo. this will alleviate the space problem in your car that will no doubt come up when we leave. i am also to team with omar; sorry. i'll pay you back if you can't alter your paypal thing. we'll stay at a hotel or something, too--so don't worry about the cool lens-wearing mexicans. (omar and i. not you. jk)

sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorryi'llsuckyadicksorrysorrysorryloljksorrysorryyou'dlikethat***sorrysorry<3sorrysorry

<3

/**** move

easy mac

Smash Apprentice
Hey Everyone! I am in need of a doubles partner. I don't care who you're main is, as long as you're willing to give it your all to be the best you can be. I myself am not a pro by any means and have a great amount of practice to do before I get to the level of perfection that's necessary for that type of title. I do, however, have an urge to be better than the casual smasher and I put forth an honest effort to be better. I'm always improving my game and take time to correct mistakes so they don't repeat themselves at high levels of gameplay where it matters. If anyone out there is willing to team up with me or give it a try then feel free to speak up. I myself main Kirby and live in Glendale, AZ for any potential doubles partners that want to know.

Top Bottom