• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Hey Tai can I get in on that your 2 stocks vs my 4 action?

Actually next time I see you I'll do a $2 or $3 MM. And I never MM people but I'm trying to pick up the habit :p

Oh yeah who turned my name pink? I think it's hilarious but someone got both me and my brother :p

:link:

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Awe I <3 that guy. He was considerate and got both of us at the same time. Now whether this was his attempt at getting us to play ball with the other team or just to be funny we may never know. But <3 goes out to him anyways.

Funny enough I just happened to see thyat my bros name was pink and I started laughing at the fact that someone got him. Only to notice after I posted that mine was too XP

Twin_A

Smash Champion
MM taj in handslap. Thats the only way you will ever trully feel like you have no purpose in this world and that all meaning is gone. Taj will belittle you to the point that your own mother will neglect your existience. The tops of your hands will be battered and bruised over time when you realize that you cannot avoid his speed and range. And don't try slapping his hands, it won't work. Trust me.

Reminds me of the time I played him with my eyes closed lol. It worked for a minute because I could drown out all sounds and reactions and just wait to feel his hands move. But then he took off a couple of the wieghts and I went back to losing again (true story).

Duff0

Smash Ace
Wow all you guys are going to scare Pandaxen away.

Especially when you greet him by calling him a scrub, Chris. >_>

Pandaxen

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I know.

I remember hearing somewhere that Sakurai wanted to eliminate the possibilities of combos and such.
But that hasn't stopped anyone from discovering the DACUS.

But, it is what it is.

AXE 09

Smash Master
OMG! money matches being thrown left and right? my goodness!

i wanna join in on this action =)

i'll money match ANYONE for $5. Yes, that includes every player in AZ, or any other player from any state who would somehow read this for some reason

and yes, that includes pandaxen if he wants to lol

EDIT:

on second thought, i have another idea

RANDOM MM!

in which both people can only choose random for their character at the beginning of each match

best 3 out of 5

$5

does anyone want to take my challenge?

Top Bottom