• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Duff0

Smash Ace
But 50 McNuggets to split with 3 people is so legit.

Well, only if it's one of the McDonalds that are participating in the 50 for 10$ deal

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I hear that the 50 McNugget thing is only available on weekends.

And 50 between two people is legit.

Subway sucks, McDonald is good and deserves to be on tier lists.

Nico's anything sucks.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
1. If I'm biased toward Subway, it in a negative way seeing as how I've eaten so much of it (employee discount $1 per 6-inch nyukka!)

2. Considering the $5 for any regular footlong deal they have, a footlong ChickenBaconRanch or Steak n' Bacon melt is probably one of the best deals out there using Quality/Price.

3. McDonald's is a last-resort/extreme-convenience restaurant.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Subway sucks, McDonald is good and deserves to be on tier lists.
Spoken like a true athlete.

Lol Subway rules! it's better than going around and slamming greese all day. Go for a long run and spend some tmie at the gym. Afterwards you will notice your body will cringe at the thought of McDonalds and the thought of something healthy actually makes sense (seriously it's what happens. Your body naturally wants to eat healthier).

:link:

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
The crispy chicken club on those nice loaves are the only thing I'd be willing to eat there. And McFlurries (if their machines ever work)

(p.s. Jane, look at your post count!!)

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I would get you whatever you want

...if my discount was still valid when I'm not on the clock :urg:

and only at my location :urg::urg:

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
McDonald's chicken is not healthy at all, even the grilled one. The nuggets are not that great of a deal. Wendy's has 5 nuggets for 99 cents. 50 = 9.90 there. And they're available in a spicy variety as well.

The only thing I like about McDonald's is that one in Sierra Vista has a cute girl working there.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
one mans trash is another mans treasure
QFT!

I'm so glad I enjoy both Melee AND Brawl.

Sucks for all the other bitter people on both sides who are whiney hookers. The clear solution for these people is to obviously play as Peach.

some-guy

Smash Apprentice
YESZ!!!!! Jiggrypoof is pwn in 64. :D
U-throw, u-air, d-air, series of u-tilts, rest FTW!!!!! (except for my little bro johning then ragequitting)

Pandaxen

Smash Cadet
lol at ragequitters.
*cough* Wobbles *cough*

Anyways, I just had a great idea.
We should have a tourney.
Somewhere not outrageously far.
Somewhere for it to be a reasonable distance for everyone.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
2 hours is unreasonable.
How about the center of Arizona?
how about the center of arizona's melee community?

geographic center is irrelevant because it's silly to host something far from everyone (center of AZ's between Phoenix and Flagstaff)

Tucson has a bigger (and possibly better) Melee community than Phoenix does, and it'd be silly to host one in Phoenix just because it's closer to the center of Arizona, especially because there's people from Sierra Vista who also like to travel.

Granted, it's generally best imo to switch up tourney hosting (i.e. tucson some months, phoenix some months) between the two cities, but that's completely irrelevant to centrality.

Top Bottom