• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Heading over to AZ now. And yes Axe, I'll be here till the 14th so I want smash!!!

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Light, you better be coming to Tucson for the tournament on the 13th! We have some Peach dittos that need to be played! <3

AXE 09

Smash Master
if anybody wants to go smash with me and tai in tucson today, you should call me or tai within the next 30 minutes. i have 2 open seats in my car to go to tucson lol

tw1n

Smash Champion
alright, let's ****
twin
;)

what! dude!! i'll be at tai's house a bunch lol. and you should go to goop's place on sunday. we're all gonna smash there =) i'll be at tai's house almost every day otherwise though
Ya know.... 4 asteriks count as swearing!!!

I wish I could go smash with you guys tho =[
Sandbagging or not (ie sandbagging...) my bro and I were the only ones to take games off of Light and Axe hahaha!!! Friendlies count....

Goop

Smash Journeyman
SMASHFEST at my place at 1:00 PM on Sunday. Till 9 PM.
"If you can land a single blow I will bow down and call you master..."

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Well are you going to take me home?

Also the next friday that 420 falls in is in 2012

Also Kyle, you should get on AIM

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
last year, my 420 was so amazing

i did absolutely nothing but play melee =)
Get high on life! And thats 4 days before my bday. It should be spent just playing melee as much as possible :p

Seriously i don't understand why people smoke (not just greens, but cigs and everything else lol). But I'm too much in love with keeping my body in amazing condition so it's a biased opinion on my part. Nothing against those of you who do :p

:link:

Jane

Smash Hero
I smoke weed because its fun. It calms me, it elevates my mood, it makes activities funner than usual, it makes me think more creatively. And it also takes away pain if im sick.

I realize it hurts my body, but am willing to accept that, in exchange for feeling good. Just like people accept the harm they do to their body by eating fast food, in exchange for speed, taste, and convenience. :)

Top Bottom