• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

DualCats

Smash Ace
Okay, like, the scariest thing in the world would be, like, if you went to grab something and it wasn't there . . . because it turn to wood.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Go to the Tucson tourney.

Duffy, I quit drinking soda at the end of this last summer. I was drinking like half a 12-pack everyday, soda started tasting disgusting so I stopped drinking it. I'll have one everyonce in a while when I go to a fast food place, but if they have (Pink) Lemonade, that's what I'll usually get.

tw1n

Smash Champion
You know... I can ban you for making such a misinformed statement.
DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way. I still wanna purple juice MM you! Your Bowser vs my Puff haha! Should be kinda sorta close to fair I think =D

LOL omg this would be amazing

so ummm... the twins are definitely the best people to be around in NM. they're so ****
<---Twin
:)
Lol <3 you too Axe

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Kyle I just realized I had a dream with you in it. We were in a high school class, you started hitting on the teacher and put your hand on his leg when he was sitting down. Then he freaked out and you started dry humping him until the cops came hahaha wtffffff

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Hey AZ, I want to get as much smash this coming week as possible so everyone should host smashfests for me. Think of it as practice before we go to California.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Kyle I just realized I had a dream with you in it. We were in a high school class, you started hitting on the teacher and put your hand on his leg when he was sitting down. Then he freaked out and you started dry humping him until the cops came hahaha wtffffff
Sounds like something I would do.

*hint hint* my name is also Kyle :p

:link:

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Hey AZ, I want to get as much smash this coming week as possible so everyone should host smashfests for me. Think of it as practice before we go to California.
wait are you gonna be in town this coming week or the week after that?

my spring break is the week after that ;__;

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Lol Jackie, that's really funny! :laugh:

I've had crushes on high school teachers haha.

Top Bottom