• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol at urban dictionary.

Forward and Tai smash huh... video tape it and put it in with the godzilla movies.

Duff0

Smash Ace
me, dualcats, and teeayeye arent coming

maxxxpower (and company) arent going, dualcats has to leave at like 6, and we (dualcats was driving us) didnt want to drive about half an hour just to play with pretty much the same people (were all at tai's house already)

sorry guys

you guys can PROBABLY still come up here if you want

3111 W Tina Ln
(623)203-3351, call/text before coming

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I will pick up SC2 as one of my competitive games of choice when it comes out

Will be my first RTS - should be fun, lol
---
Tai, next smashfest that happens at goop's house and is posted just assume I will come and bring back my N64 games D:

lol

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Yeah, I got the beta because I attended Blizzcon '08. It is sooo much fun, very addicting, lots of great changes for casuals and scrubs but a ton of stuff to keep pros interested in my opinion.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Stacraft 2 is amazing.
Yeah, I got the beta because I attended Blizzcon '08. It is sooo much fun, very addicting, lots of great changes for casuals and scrubs but a ton of stuff to keep pros interested in my opinion.
Excellent to hear. I ws thinking of picking it up when it comes out. We shall see. Also did you get my text earlier Taj? I'm sure you already know this but Diablo 3 is scheduled to be out January 2011. You can already pre-order it haha. Can't wait.

AXE 09

Smash Master
omg, i NEED to tell you guys about this amazing game that i've been playing lately

it's WAY better than any game you could think of. screw SC2, diablo 3, or any other game, this one definitely takes the cake!

it's called.......

Super Smash Brothers Melee :) (yes, the smiley face is actually an official part of the title)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
That game is terrible

Super Smash Bros. Melee is where it's at.

Get that brother **** out of here

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Stacraft 2 is amazing.
:O

I will beat you at that game!

... and again then I'll wake up

Excellent to hear. I ws thinking of picking it up when it comes out. We shall see. Also did you get my text earlier Taj? I'm sure you already know this but Diablo 3 is scheduled to be out January 2011. You can already pre-order it haha. Can't wait.
this

omg, i NEED to tell you guys about this amazing game that i've been playing lately

it's WAY better than any game you could think of. screw SC2, diablo 3, or any other game, this one definitely takes the cake!

it's called.......

Super Smash Brothers Melee :) (yes, the smiley face is actually an official part of the title)
Hahahahahahahahahaha! (Laughing because it's funny not because I think it's wrong)

:link:

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
goop was actually hosting a smashfest on friday

he told me about it saturday when he called me on the phone (duffy can attest to the fact that goop called me and that we're not making this up)

Jane

Smash Hero
hahaha thats a good'n
mines not as good, but still lulz!

you have to have seen the original picture and know the meme to understand :b

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Wohoo, I found a smasher in Durango! Even though we had yet to play eachother.... or even meet face to face... or have any console to play Melee on... sigh....

tw1n

Smash Champion
No its Zenjamin I believe.

Lol this thred cracks me up. But Jane... why do I have the feeling that your pika pic is something really dirty... Or amazingly awesome to the point you can't post it on the boards

Edit: Because I wanted to post my own.

Its Axe's pet he keeps under his bed

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
just saying:

me, dualcats, and possibly maxxxpower need tucson housing saturday night and a good bit of sunday

Top Bottom