• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

AXE 09

Smash Master
I guess this upcoming weekend.
Smashfest at my place.
where exactly is your house? this is melee we're talking about, right? lol
You help me out a lot once I've managed to wrangle information from you. You've given me a good bit of critique on my DI. :U
really? snaps lol. well i'm glad i was able to help =) but i know i'm not a good teacher at all lol. i kinda just hope that i can help people learn through experience by playing them :p

nice sig btw lol

tw1n

Smash Champion
Date and time?
How about saturday around 6:30. I'll pick you up for dinner and movies. We can dine in at the 5 star taco bell and sneak into the theatres to watch the advanced showing of Spongebob in the Land of AWESOME!!! Sound good to you =]

DualCats

Smash Ace
How about saturday around 6:30. I'll pick you up for dinner and movies. We can dine in at the 5 star taco bell and sneak into the theatres to watch the advanced showing of Spongebob in the Land of AWESOME!!! Sound good to you =]
I would love you forever. <3

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
hey gaiz come to my house on saturday instead

31st Ave and Deer Valley Rd (PM for exact address and phone number)

Duff's gonna be at my house on Friday night anyway, no johns.

DualCats and Axe are also pretty accustomed to going to my house for smashfests

</steals thunder> (sorry)

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol Tai, that's really messed up for you to just steal a smashfest like that

how far away does pandAXEn live?

i AXEually planned on going to his house on saturday, but if everyone decides to go to tai's house instead, i'll definitely be there. wherever the melee is, i'm there =)

so i'll see you there, twin A? lol if not, then i'll definitely see you next week :)

ok so no one answered my question yet. who pranked me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? my name is pink!!! ah!!!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
alternately, we can go to your house

it would just mean that everyone has to drive further

i dont really care as long as i get a ride

how many TVs do you have at your place?

also, do you have aim or msn or anything

also, I've had millions of smashfests stolen from me in my career; not once did i ever hold it against the other person, and hell, most of the time, i usually just went out of my way to get a ride to the other one. it was 1000x more convenient for everyone else to drive that way, and it helped me learn an important lesson about smash: nobody's gonna come to you unless you're in an amazing location or you're an amazing player. you gotta make **** happen for yourself. smashers, although are generally really cool are also very very flaky, broke, and car-less a lot of the time.

Top Bottom