• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
hey gaiz come to my house on saturday instead

31st Ave and Deer Valley Rd (PM for exact address and phone number)

Duff's gonna be at my house on Friday night anyway, no johns.

DualCats and Axe are also pretty accustomed to going to my house for smashfests

</steals thunder> (sorry)
I didn't know your name was Richard Maneuver

or for you lens-wearing Mexicans, Ricardo Manuveranzas

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
oh well

host the smashfest if you want, i'll back off

(p.s. people should call out Goop every single time he ruins one of my smashfests)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
eh, it's about the same-ish distance for a lot of people looking at the maps.

it's just that dualcats would have to drive me and duff to your place

what exactly would be the start and stopping time for this smashfest?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
haha well

are you fine with having a group of strangers at your house for perhaps eight to ten hours?

if so, you'll be fine

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
-___- *sigh*
Sorry to disappoint

i AXEually planned on going to his house on saturday, but if everyone decides to go to tai's house instead, i'll definitely be there. wherever the melee is, i'm there =)

so i'll see you there, twin A? lol if not, then i'll definitely see you next week :)

ok so no one answered my question yet. who pranked me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? my name is pink!!! ah!!!
I did not prank you lol. And I will be there in spirit. But sadly that won't do much good. But after someone says a witty line, just think of what line the twins would say to follow up and add to the greatness :)

also, I've had millions of smashfests stolen from me in my career; not once did i ever hold it against the other person, and hell, most of the time, i usually just went out of my way to get a ride to the other one. it was 1000x more convenient for everyone else to drive that way, and it helped me learn an important lesson about smash: nobody's gonna come to you unless you're in an amazing location or you're an amazing player. you gotta make **** happen for yourself. smashers, although are generally really cool are also very very flaky, broke, and car-less a lot of the time.
This is almost good enough to sig. But it's soooo true!

Oh and my brother and I aren't in a good location, we aren't that good at the game, and yet people flock to us. I blame magic, or personality (not as cool as Tai, but I'm getting there)

Be cautious that you say things like this because I will show up at 5 am. I don't sleep. Ever.

PandAXEn. :U (now I will never unsee it)
just watch... and laugh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ2HcRl4wSk

:link:

DualCats

Smash Ace
I go to Tai's Friday. We stay up until 5, when Karl picks us up and takes us to Pand's house.
It just might be crazy enough to work.

Actually, I remember now that I've got stuff to do Saturday morning. I'll be available around 12.

tw1n

Smash Champion
for the love of god dont twin on the first date please
Too late... thats why I always slip roofies in my own drink so I won't recall ever twinning on the first date... then again I tend to twin so much that eventually they start to twin me. Then Mac get involved and we twin everyone in the southwest.

Now you're just implying that I give a twin or my twin likes to twin. never ever give free twin on the first date O.o

:link:
LIES!

ok so no one answered my question yet. who pranked me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? my name is pink!!! ah!!!
It was me!!! I figured the pink brings out the awesomeness in your Pikachu...
Lol if only I had the power/money to burn to be able to prank people.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hey Forward... Come to New Mexico sometime.
Bring Axe... and Taj... and Wobbles... and that one asian Tai (although he's not asian he's just misunderstood)

tw1n

Smash Champion
Yo GG's 7, there's a big thread somewhere explaining it in detail. Cut short, premium members can do it twice every few months or something. The names will then change back after such time. You just can't change what their name is, only the color. You name is open game tho.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
ill bring a setup, ill get Karl to bring a setup, im sure axe will bring a setup, and im assuming you have one.

Top Bottom