• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
(623) 217-0339 give me a call next week since I'm busy this week. Also, bring the moneys cuz I'm poor and want to test my skill against you with several money matches.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Poor?!

(623) 217-0339 give me a call next week since I'm busy this week. Also, bring the moneys cuz I'm poor and want to test my skill against you with several money matches.
A pimp like you poor? Dude, we all know you are running at least 4 cities, don't tell me you are poor. You may be low on legitement funds, but you are not poor.

Corigames

Smash Hero
If my name is gay, what do you call that poorly drawn abomination of a signature? That thing gets its own gay pride parade!

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
You take that back. Butters is a stud, and Taj deems it worthy of it being his sig. Plus, Prince wears purple. He can't be gay.

Sizzle

I paint controllers
That sig is awesome, I don't know what you're talking about.

On another note, Shiv I would be willing to go down to Mesa sometime and maybe we can meet up at the GamerZone, I think thats what its called, and tell like Ted and Ben to come. Might be better than playing against nobody.

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
20? Psh! I'll take that!

Sizzle, GamerZone is closed. I was talking to Ben and apparently they hit upon hard times, or something, but Ben was also talking about them opening up down the street.

?

In any case, we should play sometime. I mean, all of us. In Mesa, though, not Scottsdale or Glendale or Tucson--in Mesa. It's been months since I played in a tournament, months since I've played anybody...I know I've gotten a lot worse than I used to be, than the crew and crowd is now. :(

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
n_n;;;; HI!!!!!!! EVERYBODY... sorry.. SV is a lil dead right now... and Axe is in minnesota preparin for a tourney up there.. so I can't really get any good practice in. atm... *sniffle* WOW i'm bored... I need someone to pwn me like bad... Can I come up this week or sometin and play wit yall so I can get pwned.. by anyone... I' want to be comboed some more by Mewtwo or chained by marth/fox whoever.. It'd be nice to play that's all. =)

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Come up to Phoenix or Tucson?

If you want to come to Phoenix, you should visit the STB. I think we might have a tourney since Shane and Tim might be coming. Anyway, You should play with the STB. yeah.

Knightmare

Smash Cadet
Well Timmy and I are both jobless and broke at the moment so if you do have a tournament we probably wouldn't play unless there was no money involved...

CHUK

Smash Ace
You take that back. Butters is a stud, and Taj deems it worthy of it being his sig. Plus, Prince wears purple. He can't be gay.

Actions speak louder than words and a picture is worth 1,000 words and getting a picture tooken of one's self is an action... That is 1,000 words yelling "PIXIE!"

CHUK

Smash Ace
Well he said prince isn'gay, so..... Yeah I'll remove the pic if need be cuz it scares me a bit.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
I gotta do something... ; ; Axe is havin all the fun w/o me.. (jerk) lol j/k jeff neway.. **** that sounds good dude.. ****... when's the next time you guys are all doin something? I'm bored as ****

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Wait, why would you want to waste your time watching me?

Wow no one has posted in this topic for awhile. I just want to know what you go by in smash maxxxpower because I want to see some vids of you fighting on youtube. Thx
Look up "G-Mo, maxxxpower, yoko, ssbm" Copy and paste this onto youtube.

I'm alright, but I'm no Butters.

Edit: Also, don't watch these two videos because even though they say my name, they're not me. DO NOT WATCH THEM!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZQlR6GfWKmI

http://youtube.com/watch?v=afnQW_5QDqU

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Yeah they were, son.

Also please, PLEASE do NOT go to meatspin.com.

DO NOT

And DO NOT make sure your whole family is watching!

;)

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
I know the guy who made MeatSpin. Not exactly something to be proud of, but he sold it for a couple thousand dollars. Not bad really.

Top Bottom