• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Corigames

Smash Hero
Just a heads up for you guys about shadowclaw 2....its been slightly delayed due to technical issues....

We are sorry and will begin work on it again soon.
It better be as epic as the trailer makes it out to be >_>

Lol. Dude, Corey. You're in Tempe? We should play. Like I said, I've got this week free. Maybe one of these days during the week. We gotta get something together.
Sure, name the place and time! I'm at UAT all day so if you REALLY want to play me, you can go there. Otherwise, you can PM me for my address.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Play AT UAT? Can you do that? I suppose they could be cool like that. Maybe tomorrow? I'm free all day. Maybe Light and/or Dark would like to play? Etc?

Corigames

Smash Hero
I don't know. I just need to play people who are better than me... or at least don't consistantly get 4 stocked by me.

I wouldn't suggest playing at uat, laggy TVs.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Totally Lockdown. How 'bout tomorrow? We should just all go to Goop's.

I could give you a ride if you need one, Lockdown. If memory serves me, you're on my way there.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Actually Trent, looks like we're hanging out today. 5:30 sound good? Dark's calling Tony right now. He said he was itching to play.

Lock, my ride offer still stands. Is your game today or tomorrow?

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Actually... upon further review, you live on Guadalupe and Country Club right? I was mistaken, that's actually rather far out of my way...

lockdown7

Smash Cadet
ya lol, I can't play today at that time anyway cuz i gotta be with the woman tonight. Next time you go let me know and I'll just drive myself it is not that far for me.

forward

Smash Champion
Guys! Pound2, which is being held in Virginia, is only 2 weeks away, and our boy Taj is going! I hope all of you guys help to keep his smash skills sharp, that way he can rep the Mewtwo and we can win teams. For AZ!!! HA-WOO!!

Corigames

Smash Hero
A few things:
1) I live near Guadalupe and Kyrene, can I get a ride to the thing tommorrow?
2) I use to live in WV, so teach those "other" virginians a lesson for me!
3) What was the name of that tokyo song we listened to on the way to Tuscon and back?

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Taj is a stud. His mindgraines alone should be enough to take this thing, son. I want to offer some help "sharpening" his skills, but he is too good for STB.

Seriously, good luck and come to a weekly if you have the chance. PLZ.

whiplash

Smash Cadet
hey can someone host a tourny in tuscon? im in tucson right now and I want to play with some of AZ's best. I know im not very popular in the smash community but I assure you im good.

Flare233

Smash Journeyman
Welcome whiplash. I'm not popular either but I think I'm pretty decent. I'm also pretty new to the smash scene. I wish I could host a tourney, but unfortunately I'm about 200 miles from Tuscon. Darn Cottonwood (aka the middle of nowhere, and the place where no one plays smash)

CHUK

Smash Ace
Its Over 9000!!!? But seriously, Flare I read your location is 'sometimes Phoenix.' If you are in Phoenix just hit me up with a PM or send me a message on AIM 'Poizen Toad' and we will have to play some smash. Speaking of which I need to get an STD in soon.

Smash 'til Dawn that is.

Flare233

Smash Journeyman
Its Over 9000!!!? But seriously, Flare I read your location is 'sometimes Phoenix.' If you are in Phoenix just hit me up with a PM or send me a message on AIM 'Poizen Toad' and we will have to play some smash. Speaking of which I need to get an STD in soon.

Smash 'til Dawn that is.
Do you live anywhere near Mesa? I'm gonna be in Mesa tomorrow for sure. I'll need a ride to your place if ur close.

Edit: probably won't be able to play anyone this weekend. Oh well.

CHUK

Smash Ace
I'm up for smash tonight, I really need to start to play some good people. I'm at 56th and Thomas but I wouldn't be able to play here.

CHUK

Smash Ace
I live at 56th ST and E Thomas. Maybe I will stop by if I can get a ride, what time? Oh if anyone is up for smash thats nearby, I am off tommarrow and monday and after 4-ish PM on tuesday.

Top Bottom