• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
I got 2nd in 64 singles, and lost my first two matches in Brawl :D

No big deal though. My first brawl match was at 11:30 am, and my 2nd match was at 11:30 pm. I was too tired to go on. It was epic fun though! I am posting the vids on my channel. But I will only post a couple because I need sleep.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Anyone driving to New Mexico or Colorado: I want a spot in your car

p.s. Kosuke, if you happen to have Tales of Legendia, let me borrow it. If you don't reply to this by tomorrow, I think I'll go ahead and buy it.

Duff0

Smash Ace
I got 2nd in 64 singles, and lost my first two matches in Brawl :D

No big deal though. My first brawl match was at 11:30 am, and my 2nd match was at 11:30 pm. I was too tired to go on. It was epic fun though! I am posting the vids on my channel. But I will only post a couple because I need sleep.
I saw your videos against Futile, your good.

Duff0

Smash Ace
dook, maybe you can just come over to my house sometime and we can do the MM and play some brawl and more 64.

interested?

Maybe other people that like 64 can come too, idk

Demised

Smash Ace
Thats 2cute son. Whats goin on this weekend? I cant make the team tourney this Sat cause I work that morning AFTER 4th of July..uhhhg. lol. Were gonna be so dead its insane.

forward

Smash Champion
Ya, congrats on 2nd in SSB, that was pretty good. I had no idea Futile played that game though.

I may need to practice up before I get in on that SSB actions lol ^.^;

Duff0

Smash Ace
Ya, congrats on 2nd in SSB, that was pretty good. I had no idea Futile played that game though.

I may need to practice up before I get in on that SSB actions lol ^.^;
It's not as hard as say, Melee, but the if your controller isn't so good, it's aggravating :mad:

But I'm getting two new controllers from my friend soon so I can play :)

xxxxThe_GoaTxxxx

Smash Ace
Which atomic comics is the tourny at.

And also: does anyone know of any tourny's occuring in the phx/glendale area any time soon?
I know STB just had one, but I was wondering about any others.

thanks

In2D

Smash Apprentice
They have another one not this saturday but next saturday, and then the week after that is Forwards tri-weekly

Elysium

Smash Lord
Yes...

MY FRIEND ****ING SPOILED THAT KRATOS IS LLOYD'S FATHER.

I hate him :<

Oh no you didn't girlfriend.

I feel bad for the people that didn't know that....that were also in the process of playing the game but just had the whole experience ruined for them. If there are any people like there still left in the world...I mean thread.

While we're spoiling games for everyone.
Samus is a chick
Sub-Zero > Scorpion
Hiro bangs Lucia
Mario goes threeway with Peach and Rosalina
Yoshi watches
Zelda locks Link away for eternity as Ganon and her live happily ever after.

Oh and Brawl sucks.

I just single-handedly ruined your gaming experience, give up. :laugh:

Duff0

Smash Ace
Oh no you didn't girlfriend.

I feel bad for the people that didn't know that....that were also in the process of playing the game but just had the whole experience ruined for them. If there are any people like there still left in the world...I mean thread.

While we're spoiling games for everyone.
Samus is a chick
Sub-Zero > Scorpion
Hiro bangs Lucia
Mario goes threeway with Peach and Rosalina
Yoshi watches
Zelda locks Link away for eternity as Ganon and her live happily ever after.

Oh and Brawl sucks.

I just single-handedly ruined your gaming experience, give up. :laugh:
You forgot about Pikachu :3

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
dook, fly to tucson and hang out over here. i'd like to play you. the phx people i met at sean's last week said you're a cool/nice dude and you fly everywhere for free.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Jesus said to love thy neighbor.
Rofl. Well said. Amen.

XD Well spoken. I love that you love Jesus. (not being sarcastic)

New Mexico: We can play and have fun, but I think a few of us are going to FAST1. If plains fail then you will see me in New Mexico.
We were originally planning to go to F.A.S.T ourselves, but that fell through and we figured what better way to compensate then create a large tournament for those who can't go to F.A.S.T

I noticed you were on the list of attendees for F.A.S.T, but like you said, if things fail feel free to come to NM :) A lot more enjoyable of a car ride, anyways :p

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey New Mexico is cooler than Florida anyways.

Dook you should come as a birthday present for me :)

Also, dook i just realized this, aren't you in WT?

CHUK

Smash Ace
No Kabal and human smoke is by far top teir, I play as Kung Lao who is 3rd. Robo Smoke is like 13ish and yeah I love playin as that fool

forward

Smash Champion
AZ road trip to NM? Hmmm...... I dunno. If they had a lot of players then the pot would be huge. Hmm..... Maybe. My tri-weekly is the same week. Hm......... We'll see.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Just so everyone knows, you can change the layout of the posts from how they changed it to from the top to the side again

Just go to User CP and change it under options, its near the bottom of the list.

Duff0

Smash Ace
Just so everyone knows, you can change the layout of the posts from how they changed it to from the top to the side again

Just go to User CP and change it under options, its near the bottom of the list.
Known since like the day after the updates

>.<

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Well I just figured it out the other day and no one posted it here, so figured I might as well. Sorry >.>

Top Bottom