• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

In2D

Smash Apprentice
You see, me trying to play people in melee would be like you trying to play people in brawl, it just doesnt work no matter how hard you try.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
2D, you have no idea what your talking about. Your analogies make no sense. Circle K playing someone in brawl doesn't have a negative connotation. K is not bad at Brawl, he just prefers the better game, which I don't blame him for. I've seen him play at my house play both.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
You seem to like using sarcasm on the internet, yet have no idea when its been using. Did what I say effect you in anyway?

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Ultimately, whatever will be will be. Choose to believe.

-Looks up at the stars-

Choose to live...
---
Sorry 2D. I didn't mean it directly towards you. But really everyone who has played Brawl and has yet to try Melee.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
I gave melee a chance, about every day for a couple of hours 6 months right before brawl came out. I just didn't like getting my *** handed to me every time I played and never got any better no matter how much I played.

I'd much rather play brawl over melee given the chance.

I know you weren't directing that at me Kga, I just felt like answering, haha

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Since I've been back at home without a Wii, I've been playing melee. I'm good at it again so I'll take all challengers :) but Tucson is lacking even more in melee than brawl :(

CHUK

Smash Ace
lol yeah I know, if a melee scene ever comes back I'd probably start playing again.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Oscar, like me, realizes that everyone would rather play Brawl... unfortunately. So he goes with it. I, on the other hand, still stand with Melee but wouldn't mind playing Brawl (I only get to play Tai in Melee... Try to see the position I'm in).

Ergo, I don't hate Brawl. I just don't support it.

fark

Smash Apprentice
but isnt entering a brawl tourney and taking time to know everything about every character supporting brawl?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I suck at melee, so yes I would regret it.
Woooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww. You don't want to play a game because you suck at it, so you're going to take the ***** way out and play the game that you're going to have a shot at because you're not willing to work your way to being good?

To 2D: just give melee a chance. Its the better game. Have a taste.
*rubs eyes*
*blinks*
O__O

<3

lol yeah I know, if a melee scene ever comes back I'd probably start playing again.
COME BACK, CHAAAARRRLIIIEEEEE.

I gave melee a chance, about every day for a couple of hours 6 months right before brawl came out. I just didn't like getting my *** handed to me every time I played and never got any better no matter how much I played.
More like a ****ing rite of passage. Competitive gaming is supposed to work like this: you start at the bottom and work your way up. It's not like, start at the upper-middle and sit there contently about how you can take anyone down to their last stock.

To 2D: just give melee a chance. Its the better game. Have a taste.
*rubs eyes*
*blinks*
O__O

<3333333333333 again :DD

In2D

Smash Apprentice
I tried to get good, you think that with all the time I put into it I would have gotten better, but I didn't. My roommate and friend even tried to teach me some. Even if I was to play someone about the same skill level in melee, I'd rather play someone the same skill level in brawl and have more fun.

That be like me trying to convince you to play some game you don't like regardless of anything else. I don't like melee, so I stopped playing it.

Enough of this ****, we dont need another **** melee vs brawl arguement. You like your oldschool game, and I prefer the newschool, and it ends there.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I can goto church and read the bible just so I can say how bogus it is.
Pokey, I thought we were on good ties now. I just like playing Brawl sometimes since I only get to play Tai frequently only in Melee.

But don't bash 2D, Tai, it's his choice and I respect him as I'm sure he does mine.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I tried to get good, you think that with all the time I put into it I would have gotten better, but I didn't. My roommate and friend even tried to teach me some. Even if I was to play someone about the same skill level in melee, I'd rather play someone the same skill level in brawl and have more fun.

That be like me trying to convince you to play some game you don't like regardless of anything else. I don't like melee, so I stopped playing it.

Enough of this ****, we dont need another **** melee vs brawl arguement. You like your oldschool game, and I prefer the newschool, and it ends there.
Meh, I guess. Some might say I have a rather "elitist" view of things. Getting my *** handed to me just pushes me even harder to get better.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Now if you want a real game, lets go play some halo! I'll give you a good ole fashion butt kicking in that game.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
hey im new here to this forum but i am a huge smash fan. i live in gilbert arizona and im going to be a sophomore at ASU dorming there in the university towers. if anyone would like to get together and play some brawl or melee, not too far away from gilbert, contact me. im not a pro or anything, i mainly just play for fun with melee with my friend every now and then. i do not have a cube or a wii so i can not bring anything besides myself, prolly some soda or chips or something. i do plan on buying a wii and brawl for my birthday so i shouldn't be left out for too long. hope to be hearing from some of you.

EazyP

Smash Ace
Finally, a thread I can relate to

I think Mango Arizona is the overall best, it's not too sweet but it's like you're not really drinking tea, like Mango Snapple but better and I work in a drug store so I can get a can for like $0.70 on discount, yeahyuz

But of course if I ever see Watermelon I ALWAYS buy it over Mango just because we don't sell them at my store and because it's a DELICIOUS DRINK but it's more of a fruit cocktail than anything

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Finally, a thread I can relate to

I think Mango Arizona is the overall best, it's not too sweet but it's like you're not really drinking tea, like Mango Snapple but better and I work in a drug store so I can get a can for like $0.70 on discount, yeahyuz

But of course if I ever see Watermelon I ALWAYS buy it over Mango just because we don't sell them at my store and because it's a DELICIOUS DRINK but it's more of a fruit cocktail than anything
Mango Arizona Iced Tea:

Drink it, and you'll win Pound.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i put in my name first and last (minus one letter of my last name since there's a 10char max) and I got

PUBIC HAIR

edit/ I put in my full name without a space in the middle and got CORRUPTION.

I may have to change GG7 to Corruption, that's a pretty **** name.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Oh my god, that is soooooooooooooooooo funny. Gmo is unskilled!

InTwoD = Clutch, sounds about right, haha

Brawl = Harsh

Melee = Feces

Snake = Shame

Metaknight = Corruption

I pretty much concur with everything this thing has to say

Top Bottom