• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Yeah, I'm done with this. SCREW YOU AZ.

I'm done with you guys.
/subscribe

Here, let me leave you with my last words to all of you that care to read at all:

"My friend and I were bored one night and... We got into it pretty deep."

walloftext
walloftext
walloftext
walloftext
walloftext
walloftext
Cry more ***got.

...and scene.

/: End Coreygames troll simulator.

/: GG

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
My point is that if we all post like Coreygames on the boards, we'd all look pretty stupid.

If you didn't recognize my sarcasm in those posts, then I know I imitated your style right.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Brawl is an epidemic that is spreading very fast. It's very fair to say that all of Southwest has been infected.

Unfortunately, the only cure for it is a matter of time... So, for the time being.... Um.

._.

forward

Smash Champion
That Power ****** was extreme to the Max, I give it a XXX rating, keep your kids at home folks.

So I guess there is a Glendale tourney the same day as my Tucson tourney :( *tear* next time they won't interfere

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, TCB has decided to go to Oscar's house Saturday for their tournament. Hopefully in the future tournaments won't clash in schedule.

Everyone in Tucson: Have fun.

jonkil

Smash Apprentice
wait isn't there like 3 tourny's tomorrow then. STB's, The doubles at Atomic comics, and Fowards? wow which to go to hmmmmmm......

sLicK.tdf

Smash Apprentice
i'd say we should run tournaments like this

1st week of the month - kinda open for grabs
2nd week - atomic comics
3rd week - forwards
4th - stb / tcb

just my opinion. it'd be good to get some input from the tournament runners

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman

2nd week - atomic comics
3rd week - forwards
4th - stb / tcb

Sounds good, Slick. Now I can get my revenge on you :). I can't wait for these tournaments!

Duff0

Smash Ace

2nd week - atomic comics
3rd week - forwards
4th - stb / tcb

Better then what we got going on now.

Duff0

Smash Ace
could you give me some more info on where the tourney's are? such as forwards and the atomic comics one?
Tai on Duff0's computer:

Hm, I'd imagine the Atomic Comics tourney is at Atomic Comics.

Forward's is in Tucson. Since your parents are barely willing to even take you to Goop's you're bum****ed in that situation. Same with STB's. They're in Glendale.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
That Power ****** was extreme to the Max, I give it a XXX rating, keep your kids at home folks.

So I guess there is a Glendale tourney the same day as my Tucson tourney :( *tear* next time they won't interfere
Our bi-weeklies and your tri-weeklies won't interfere for another six weeks.

Perhaps fate will put me in Tuckson in the near future? We have the technology.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
umm...

melee at my place NEXT saturday... whoever's interested. ill be having pizza and shiz, by shiz i mean soda's.

if im by myself... training mode... oh yeah. >__>

CHUK

Smash Ace
Proof! Brawl turns people gay! Now I'm not a gay basher I am just happy that the brawl fans won't reproduce.... >.> please flame me so I can come back on this forum in a month and never read any of it. If i am off next saturday maybe i'll show.

Duff0

Smash Ace
Proof! Brawl turns people gay! Now I'm not a gay basher I am just happy that the brawl fans won't reproduce.... >.> please flame me so I can come back on this forum in a month and never read any of it. If i am off next saturday maybe i'll show.
Bring a setup of smash 64 and I'll MM you.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey New Mexico is having a tournament next month on the 17th and 18th, Maxx and forward said that they were interested, so I thought i would spread the word more.

The tourney host is camping right now, so he will be making the thread when he gets back.

I accept money matches.

Duff0

Smash Ace
I will money match ANYONE in 64. I will bring a 64 to the next tournament in AZ and that I am in town. Pwn City.
I'd love to 64 MM you. Are you going to South Paw's?

I don't think I'm going to any tournaments anytime soon but I don't know.

Talk to me and we can work something out ;)

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
With this much love for 64, I'm expecting AZ to actually want to come up for the 64 portion of my tournament.

The tourney host is camping right now, so he will be making the thread when he gets back.
How fitting that someone who is hosting a Brawl tournament is out camping right now.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
$$$$ MM $$$$

Let us know. I want 64 to be at every tournament. I know of 15 hard core 64 smashers that still play almost everyday to today. I will make sure they come.

Top Bottom