• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Corigames

Smash Hero
I just want everyone to know that I am working on a project right now. What is it?

I'll tell you. It's not a school project. Not a work project. It's for no classes, I don't owe anyone a favor, and it's not community service or anything for the government. No, I'm writing a paper.

Yes, a paper. Now, what is this paper on? Is it a letter to Bush or the offices of the legislature? Nope. Is it an inventory on everything I own? Uh uhh. Is it a sheet of my goals or future plans? Try again. This paper is about YOU AZ. You.

Be prepared for this paper. For when it comes, it will be the best piece of literature you have ever laid your eyes upon... well, that will at least be true for me.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
I just want everyone to know that I am working on a project right now. What is it?

I'll tell you. It's not a school project. Not a work project. It's for no classes, I don't owe anyone a favor, and it's not community service or anything for the government. No, I'm writing a paper.

Yes, a paper. Now, what is this paper on? Is it a letter to Bush or the offices of the legislature? Nope. Is it an inventory on everything I own? Uh uhh. Is it a sheet of my goals or future plans? Try again. This paper is about YOU AZ. You.

Be prepared for this paper. For when it comes, it will be the best piece of literature you have ever laid your eyes upon... well, that will at least be true for me.
Lets just hope you wrote it on the back of a napkin.
Every good piece of literature came from a napkin.
-t2

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
On a side note I cracked my head open swimming today. I have been bleeding all day. I need stitches and I think I am going to try to get off work tommorow because of it. AKA brawl time, unless my brain swells up in my sleep and kills me.

Also I wanted to thank everyone that has subscribed and commented of the AZ tournament vids. It shows that the community is alive and well. I will keep posting, if there is a match you want up, please request it via EMAIL or PM. dookdigity@gmail.com. I am doing this for you guys. AZ2GOOD

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
What?! Dude, if you actually cracked your head OPEN, go to a god ****ed hospital.

Like... now...

Oh, and Tai, stop trolling new people.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Hello Arizona!!! Today is TERRIBLE TUESDAY, and I have just finished Season 3 as Gladiator in two brackets!!! I would like it if one of you amazing creative artists could make me a new BAD *** GLADIATOR TAJ signature, it would be greatly appreciated! :D

PST me if you're down for the project. :)

Demised

Smash Ace
On a side note I cracked my head open swimming today. I have been bleeding all day. I need stitches and I think I am going to try to get off work tommorow because of it. AKA brawl time, unless my brain swells up in my sleep and kills me.

Dude i know how you feel. When i was in Cali for UCLA, i fell in the shower and slammed my entire head on the toilet, slammed it in a car door, AND got hit in the same spot by a crowbar from when we got a flat. my head was double size. That was all the same day.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Dude i know how you feel. When i was in Cali for UCLA, i fell in the shower and slammed my entire head on the toilet, slammed it in a car door, AND got hit in the same spot by a crowbar from when we got a flat. my head was double size. That was all the same day.
You have the best luck, Tim

Also, thanks dook for uploading the matches. <3

Also, Colorado is no longer the worst smash state, as our own Coty AKA SouthPaw has moved out there. Congratulations, Colorado! You have now surpassed North Dakota and Montana and have moved to 47th place among smash states! We'll miss you, Coty.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
And to top that all off timmy, that huge ego of your had already made your head swell up twice as big, You must have had the biggest head in the world that weekend.

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman

Oh, hark! How we all shall wait so patiently for your 11th grade paper.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion

Also, Colorado is no longer the worst smash state, as our own Coty AKA SouthPaw has moved out there. Congratulations, Colorado! You have now surpassed North Dakota and Montana and have moved to 47th place among smash states! We'll miss you, Coty.
Tai:

COTY MOVED?! WHAT?!?!

This is not Kosuke.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion

Ouch, man. Ouch.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Lets just hope you wrote it on the back of a napkin.
Every good piece of literature came from a napkin.
-t2
Even Shakespeare wrote "A Mid-Summers Nights Dream" on a napkin while enjoying lunch at his local "Thy Burger King".

Coty, you can't move until I beat you in at least one match of Smash. Preferably Brawl because your too good at Melee. :laugh:

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Also, next time I come to your house (Saliya's house, technically), I'll bring my memory card. Can you copy my Tales of Symphonia file to my memory card and can I borrow the game?

p.s. Unless maybe we meet at the abode of Goopaloop. Then we'll do the aforementioned action there.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I knew you would love that game.

God Tai, now go play Fire Emblem.

G-mo: I will control myself next time.

EDIT: Now you made me change my avatar for making me play that game again.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Wow, I discovered that people really don't know how to handle negativity towards their combo videos today. I said something about this Mario combo video, and I get the feeling that everyone involved is flaming the **** out of my *** >_>

I even complemented the guy at the end of my post and I get skewered by the masses!

Corigames

Smash Hero
I've been doing it since Brawl's release, and I don't think I've ever received this much of an outcry before. Yeah, there have been a few people who show up and say they don't like what I say, but I've never derailed the entire conversation because I wasn't fully impressed by it before.

Jesus people are touchy.

BTW.... WHO ARE YOU?

Top Bottom