• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "Ask Dark.Pch Stuff......about stuff" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hello, my master :) Got great advice from you before. I'm so slow at the advancved techniques; as i explained before, I have never played any offline matches, ever! And all my practice comes from wifi, and training ... which it's a completely different story bettween the training room, and playing others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVwWRhfjNq0&NR=1

How on earth do i pull that off? A Dash Grab? How to you get her to glide like that into a perfect grab.

As i said, I don't read guides, and learn as i go. Please explain, bud!
If you wanna get good, I suggest you look at the guides. They are there for a reason if you care to get better. You have it easy with these guys here. back then I did not have stuff like this around and top Peach players had to figure this out ourselfs. So take advantage of what you have here.

hcfwesker

Smash Cadet
funny man. You funny guy. Man, you are too funny. funny, funny, funny, funny. What's the word I'm looking for. Oh, yeah .... funny. Though, Ignorance is Blyss! Some chose to have it by choice.

What was meant, was i don't go out and buy strategy guides for games. I have read the guide, even mentioned earlier in this topic. I just don't understand the "Brawl Slag" used around here. "Fairs, Baird Dtilts" and crap. I'm kinda new to trying to get better, and have no clue what everything in the guide, here, means.

Not everyone is Brawl ready; and understands the slang used around here.

justaway12

Smash Master
What was meant, was i don't go out and buy strategy guides for games. I have read the guide, even mentioned earlier in this topic. I just don't understand the "Brawl Slag" used around here. "Fairs, Baird Dtilts" and crap. I'm kinda new to trying to get better, and have no clue what everything in the guide, here, means.
♥F= forward ♥
♥B= back ♥
♥N= neutral ♥
♥U= up ♥
♥and just in case, Z= pressZ in the air(but Peach doesn't have Zair or anything like that) ♥

♥Smash= Moves like Peachs golf club where you move the control stick in a certian direction and hold down "A" ♥
♥Tilt= When you tilt the control stick in a certia direction ♥
♥Normally when i'm stuck with words like this I just go here: ♥

♥http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page ♥

♥ Hope this help ^_^♥

hcfwesker

Smash Cadet
Thank you kindly, justaway12 :) That link was what i needed. Now i can decrypt the Peach Guide :D

i actually thought Fair was the name just for Peach's forward air smash, lol. Didn't know it referred to Forward Smash while in the air, for all characters :D

I am THEE Noob. But learning as i go. :)

Thank You again.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Dark, I want to know what's going on. You freaked out and said I've insulted you and forever lost your respect because I said that your region has no top level Falcos (which it doesn't :/ ), then started talking about how you have personal problems with all the Peaches, back in the Falco thread.

What's going on bud? Can we help?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You come here to provoke me? And seriously think we don't have any top level falcos in the EC? I swear the WC...........

I am fed up with most of the Peach players. I made it loud and clear why I am ticked off at you. And Now I am even more pissed after i spoke with Kos-mos and found out more stuff. I swear ever since genesis, I been hearing to much junk from you all. And I doubt any of you can help since I have a problem with you all. And my hate for the WC has seirosly grown to a high degree. Sick of em.

You wanna get to talking fine. Sometime on friday or sunday make a chatroom with these people in it:

- You
- Edreese (I really don't have aproblem with him, but he needs to be there
- That yoshi player
- Kos-Mos
- Raz

Seriously pissed off about what I been hearing and how I am being insulted by YOU and the others. Never would I think you people would turn on me like this.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Being on AIM...with you?

But you're irritating.

Oh, and Falco isn't 50:50

Geeeh I'm sick of this B.S.
aww look at who is it. Saying what you had to say in the match up topic thread and calling me a f@g was not enough? You had to come here and talk more ****? You don't like me, fine, I'll have this whole site hate me and not give a damm, lots do anyway. So I don't care.

And you are just straight balls against falco. Now if you got a problem with me and don't wanna talk, fine, GFTO my thread and learn to get good with peach and score high in tournaments for once, make me sick.

Metatitan

Smash Master
You come here to provoke me? And seriously think we don't have any top level falcos in the EC? I swear the WC...........

I am fed up with most of the Peach players. I made it loud and clear why I am ticked off at you. And Now I am even more pissed after i spoke with Kos-mos and found out more stuff. I swear ever since genesis, I been hearing to much junk from you all. And I doubt any of you can help since I have a problem with you all. And my hate for the WC has seirosly grown to a high degree. Sick of em.

You wanna get to talking fine. Sometime on friday or sunday make a chatroom with these people in it:

- You
- Edreese (I really don't have aproblem with him, but he needs to be there
- That yoshi player
- Kos-Mos
- Raz

Seriously pissed off about what I been hearing and how I am being insulted by YOU and the others. Never would I think you people would turn on me like this.
From what I've seen you were mainly pissed because Praxis plays better falcos and told you that directly to your face. If you wanna do anything about it, why not come to the west coast and MM SK92 and Larry? Whenever you come I'd be down for a 5$ peach ditto MM since I'm just a little yoshi player who doesn't know two things about peach.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
From what I've seen you were mainly pissed because Praxis plays better falcos and told you that directly to your face. If you wanna do anything about it, why not come to the west coast and MM SK92 and Larry? Whenever you come I'd be down for a 5$ peach ditto MM since I'm just a little yoshi player who doesn't know two things about peach.
And here is the next one who does not know wth he is talking about. This has nothing to freaking do with him playing better falcos for thr 100th time. You butt riding other people and saying crap you know nothing about is also annoying me. Then jump on the board wagon and add to false crap. Do me a favor stick to your damm character and mind your own.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Idk...metatitan vs. dark pch...i wonder who knows more about peach dittos...hmm...
Why are you still here, you just asking for a fight don't you. You don't like me, good. I don't like you, good now be gone.

Also I will expect more nonsesne like this in here. you wanna fight about it and start nonsense. Go to my Peach chat and I'll gadly speak my mind worth bann worthy there. I have a tournament I am getting helped with to get to on these boards, and I am not about to risk getting banned on here and risk that info over your azz. Wanna fight, bring it there or else, quit posting in my thread adding garbage and gtfo.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I don't get what all this talk is about. Pretty sure "WC Falcos are better than EC Falcos" is a legit thing to say though, seeing as how Atomsk et. al. got good placings in major tournaments over on EC, and D1 got, what, 33rd at CoT4? 49th at Apex? Meanwhile at Genesis Atomsk gets 17th, and both SK92 and DEHF make top 8. Oh, and Kismet gets 25th at that tournament.

I mean, how can you argue with that? Really.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
jk jk man, I'll forgive you while I go place bad with my dair spammy peach trying to find impossible matchups like MK and falcock. -sigh-

Eggz

Smash Hero
Why would I ask you stuff over other peaches? (I'm genuinely curious. I'm maining peach in Brawl and Melee and want to know who to go to.)

I want at least 10 credentials.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Why would I ask you stuff over other peaches? (I'm genuinely curious. I'm maining peach in Brawl and Melee and want to know who to go to.)

I want at least 10 credentials.
*waits for explosion*
try trolling a lil harder, one says something then the same player comes along to be one with the crowd. this is getting old.

The hell are the mods, end this crap, I don't care if I get an infraction. But enough.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
k, done messing around now.

srs question then that I have probably asked before.

Who is the best Peach in the world that you know of and who exactly do you consider to be top Peaches and why?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'd give infractions/warnings, but policy strictly states that I can't do that kind of thing outside the rooms I moderate.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
k, done messing around now.

srs question then that I have probably asked before.

Who is the best Peach in the world that you know of and who exactly do you consider to be top Peaches and why?
For someone you hate, I am surprised you still talking to me. I know this must be some set up to start BS. I'll play along though. I wanna see more of people tre colors. Cause I heard enough.

I'm gonna talk on the USA for now, cause I don't know about these other posts that play brawl. I know a lil of japan.

I say the best Peach is edreese. This man, I have always said was better than me and I have no problem being below him. he has my full respect and always has/will

Top Peach players

- Dark.Pch(?) (I out a question Mark cause this is something I have to earn back. some say I am top, awhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooole lot say I am not, mostly WC players. Ether way it is something I wanna hear, but be giving by opinion.

-Edresse

(Dammit I hate doing this to people I have problems)......

Praxis- cause he does good on the WC and everyone says he is good. But I don't approve to much on his mindset and what he thinks, handles match ups to officially make me say he is top.

Kos-Mos- Dude is a Beast. Thats is all I am gonna say about him, I'm not happy with him or the others to say more.

Thats about all I can say. To be top it takes more then just playing to show off and impress people. The mindset of the game and how you think about it is important. And I have never learned that as much until I got to know mike G and learn from him and after what armarda did . These guys did not care. look at all the match ups not in ther favor and set "you have the advantage, you wanna do all this gay **** too me, ok, bring" No matter who the player was. They always did thier thing and found just some way to pull it iff. if Mike G lost a fight it be like "alright, I lost, next time I'm gonna beat that azz, done deal"

I played Judge at apex in pools, look at him and said, "i'm gonna beat that azz, fawk you and metaknight" we played and I nearly beay him the first game, he looked at me and was like "dude wtf, that was insane, Peach can get at meta like that" it was funny. Game 2 I was beasting, but got a lil 2 hyper and I got 2 stocked. it was fun.

Point is I did not give a damm who he was or what he played. I have my own style, know my match ups and I'll just use what I know with brains to stand a chance and win. After I lost the set I looked at him and was like "Next time I am comming to beat your azz, don't let me catch your azz again. he said I was the sickest Peach he has ever seen.

Wow, thinking about that match made me feel a lil better. Ether way, no one thinks or plays like me. But I bow down to no character or player don't care who you are, I'm getting ready to kick that azz. Wanna play gay? ok. Wanna counter me? ok. Lets go. Done.

Xyless

Smash Master
No offense, DP, but after seeing Judged at many of my tournaments (MI crew always crashes IL tourneys), he doesn't play gay against Peaches. The way MK breaks Peach is by playing gay, tornadoing away, and 100% gimping recoveries. He tries to play with a little class in his game instead of being a complete ****. Even still, beating Judged is no small feat. He's probably the best MW MK (well, second best now that M2K is in OH). I want to play him, but he's always busy with the tourney. I wonder if he even knows about the gay recovery tactics that he has on Peach...

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
No offense, DP, but after seeing Judged at many of my tournaments (MI crew always crashes IL tourneys), he doesn't play gay against Peaches. The way MK breaks Peach is by playing gay, tornadoing away, and 100% gimping recoveries. He tries to play with a little class in his game instead of being a complete ****. Even still, beating Judged is no small feat. He's probably the best MW MK (well, second best now that M2K is in OH). I want to play him, but he's always busy with the tourney. I wonder if he even knows about the gay recovery tactics that he has on Peach...
judge totally played gay against me when I took him to game 3 in brackets :(

Xyless

Smash Master
All right then, he doesn't do it initially. Next time I face him, I'm going to ask him to play as the gay MK so I can finally experience the full-blown gayness that is MK's best matchup.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I am not expecting this at all. i'm tired of hearing this. And you have no clue how he was playing me and how I was playing him. " I lost to judge cause I made so many careless mistakes. I did not Bair when I should have Fair, if I did that on that edge guard I would have beaten him" <-------------example of a h\john on why I lost to him.

So sorry but I am not agreeing with this.

What about Bone, Sky, and NikoK?
Bones I don't hear from him or hear him doeing much in tournies, so I don't see him as stop.

Sky- This guy is another one who has a mindset as Peach I don't like. to a point he wants to use High tiers now or w/e hell he uses.And I have heard about him too much as it is that does not make him top. I would never agree with his ways (just as so many don't with mines) and consider him top. to me he is not even close.

NikoK- Just typing that makes me sick. And no I don't see him as top. And I said USA only. he is not USA and hardly plays here.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Actually I've heard a lot about Bones. And so what if Sky uses other characters? He's still a great peach main. Me and edrees both use yoshi AND peach, what's wrong with using other characters?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Actually I've heard a lot about Bones. And so what if Sky uses other characters? He's still a great peach main. Me and edrees both use yoshi AND peach, what's wrong with using other characters?
That does not matter to me, I am talking about sky in general and I don't think he is all that. And I seriously can never agree with that he has to say. And I am sure he feels the same way.

And what has bones been doing now in tournaments and all that. I have not seen or hardly hear anything from him as to hacking it up with peach out there in tournies. As of now, I don;'t see him as top till he does something.

Xyless

Smash Master
I am not expecting this at all. i'm tired of hearing this. And you have no clue how he was playing me and how I was playing him. " I lost to judge cause I made so many careless mistakes. I did not Bair when I should have Fair, if I did that on that edge guard I would have beaten him" <-------------example of a h\john on why I lost to him.

So sorry but I am not agreeing with this.

Now now, I wasn't putting you down. I'm just saying, I personally haven't seen him be super gay with MK like I've seen other MK's do. I also said that it's still quite a feat beating him, since he's probably MW's best MK.

Just because everyone else seems to be acting up with you tonight doesn't mean I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom