• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "Ask Dark.Pch Stuff......about stuff" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Why is Dark peach the lone warrior?
I hardly play with anyone and I am not in a crew. If I play smash against people it is due to wifi. Playing people in person usually happens in tournaments. I'm mostly alone while playing. Mostly how I play and what I know I learned on my own.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Dark... whatever happened to *cough* the other princess? Aka our fair maiden, Zelda? We miss vids of you using her =(

And for a more legit question... do you have any bad habits during play? And if so, how do you go about getting rid of them?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark... whatever happened to *cough* the other princess? Aka our fair maiden, Zelda? We miss vids of you using her =(

And for a more legit question... do you have any bad habits during play? And if so, how do you go about getting rid of them?
My Peach was getting worst so decided to focus more on her. And I was told my zelda was not all that to begin with. So Had to let her go

I have some bad habits. As for dealing with them, I have no idea on dealing with them yet those I have more problems with this game then I should have.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Lol that's cool, I was half-joking about good ol' zelds xD

Your dedication to Peach however, from the way you sound on these boards, is unparalleled. Keep it up!

Xyless

Smash Master
Im new to Peach
and I would like to know whats the easiest way to float and use her aerials
with the c-stick or the claw??
The easiest way in my opinion is to set R (or L, whichever one you don't use) as Jump, which pretty much sets up the index finger as jump (at a location that it is comfortable), leaving the thumb to man the cstick.

PeachMaster562

Smash Cadet
so after hating Brawl+ and after trying it lovin it LOL
u mostly play Brawl+ or regular Brawl more?
i love brawl+ 2 but id rather stick 2 regular
excpet online.... i kick ***!!!
and what advice would u
give for battling a really good pikachu?
having problems i beat him but really difficult,
challenging match 4 me....
thnx

Canvasofgrey

Smash Ace
and what advice would u
thnx
*Bad grammar slaps Canvasofgrey for 5000000000000 damage*

*Canvasofgrey faints*

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
and what advice would u
thnx
It's been a while since I touched brawl plus.

Space your moves and shorthop dair alot. He wants to spam, float over the jolts of just jump and Dair jum without floating.

Snipe him off stage with turnips and timed edge grabs.

How essential is the free turnip pull to peach's game? And whats the best way to go about learning it? B sticking?
I really would not know. I dont use it at all. Kills my spacing. Spacing is more important to me than that free pull.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
How essential is the free turnip pull to peach's game? And whats the best way to go about learning it? B sticking?
It's not essential. It's just fun and another way to play Peach.

B-sticking is the easiest way of learning it, but learning to do it with c-stick - while difficult - gives you more options overall.

And Dark, the turnip free pull is a spacing tool. I love it so much. *slides away from fsmash*

PeachMaster562

Smash Cadet
*Bad grammar slaps Canvasofgrey for 5000000000000 damage*

*Canvasofgrey faints*
So many line breaks.
thnx dark i get u, ur right he does spam his spark pretty common good advice tho thnx (^_^)/
and im sorry i forgot this was the peach grammar thread WTF? please have mercy on my noob soul!!!! u perfect english students im not worthy!!!! was that better?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
It's not essential. It's just fun and another way to play Peach.

B-sticking is the easiest way of learning it, but learning to do it with c-stick - while difficult - gives you more options overall.

And Dark, the turnip free pull is a spacing tool. I love it so much. *slides away from fsmash*
Thats is ground spacing that I can do just fine. Dtilt helps with that. I'm more concerned about my air spacing. I'm not giving that up for anything.

D

Deleted member

why are some grab releases ground and why are some aerial? can I control which one happens?

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Umbreon... when she grabs she lifts smaller opponents off the ground and forces them to air release, whereas taller ones are still touching the ground and will ground release.

However, if a taller character DIs upward whilst grabbed (or mashes the jump button - I'm not too sure which one works), they too can force an air release. Smaller characters lifted off the ground will always be air released though by peach (unless she pummels).

D

Deleted member

I'm trying to do the repeated grab release to lucas but once in a rare while he jumps out instead and idk why.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
How many times do you normally pummel him during the grab release chain?

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
There's your answer. You need to control your pummels. If he breaks out during a pummel, he won't air release properly and peach won't be able to grab him again iirc, whereas if you pummel once or twice and then simply stop, he will always do an air release. Hope this helps!

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'm just bringing this thread back up since I realized how to do the chaingrab correctly.

See, I used to have the problem that an air release had 50% chance of happening. What I was doing though was grabbing with Z, then pummeling with A.

I pretty much had to guess when to stop, otherwise they'd release and I'd go right on ahead and jab. Which gives Ness an opportunity to escape.

I found out today I can just mash Z to pummel. xD

Now I just use Z, and dash forward with it once Ness escapes. No more jabbing, no more escapes - and plus I only get the odd air release 1 out of 10 times. :bee:

- just FYI if anyone was having the same problem.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
It's Emil from "Tales of Symphonia 2: Dawn of the new world"

I usually use this avatar when I Have been pissed off, annoyed, or **** just beem hell for me latley and not usually a happy spirit. Thats the kind of character Emil is.

Things are finally starting to look good for me now, so this avatar might change and go back to my default Peach one. Just recived some godly news

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Ah I understand. Is Emil the main character like Lloyd was?

Daaang, is Tales of Symphonia 2 good? I don't know if Europe is getting a release and if we are getting a release, it's taking it's time. I loved the first one and I'm hoping the second one will come out over here D:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea he is. He seeks revenge on Lloyd cause he killed his parents.

The game is good. But it is not that long. You know how long part 1 was? Part 2 is about half that long.

hova

Smash Champion
ToS2 pales in comparison to the first game

if you really loved the first one then i'd suggest to keep playing it or play one of the Tales games on xbox360

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Bump cause it needs to be here. But please as usual, follow the rules of this thread so it wont get spammy or w/e. Just about avery character thread has one of these so lets keep it legit eh?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
how to get around DK bair?

is there a way to space fair so u don't get ***** by it?
Just like DDD bair air, just don't test it. The only way you could hit him is if you are over the bair and use your fair to hit him on his head, which is kinda hard to do. Other than that, don't test that move. You can Nair him out of your shield if you are fast and close enough since he lags with that move.

How to Turntip Free Pull with regular controller settings.

Will this TFP be usefull during match?
There is a thread around here about doing it without the C-stick. check it out. And yes it will be useful during matches. I might start doing that myself. it is really good for your evasion.

Why hasn't this been stickied? It's useful for a character board.
Idk, this would be up to the mods.

Metatitan

Smash Master
whenever i get to meet edrees we're gonna do yoshi and peach dittos :D. also THE YOSHIS STOLE EDREES! HAH! *runs away*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom