• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "Ask Dark.Pch Stuff......about stuff" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Inspired by Cort's thread, which is inspired by Cactuar's thread, which Inspired By Snakeee's thread.

Ok, this will not be like my interview thread. which went on like a lil spamm fest and was mostly about me in general. This thread is to ask me any specific questions about Peach, and I'll do my best to answer them

* The difference between this thread and the Q&A thread is that the questions here should be usually directed towards me. This should focus on more detailed, opinionated questions. Try and keep more general and simple questions about the character in the Q&A thread.

If there's like a page of unanswered questions, and I (or anyone else) hasn't answered any of them, PLEASE wait for those ones to be responded to before you ask your question.

I think I can do this job pretty well, you see me around here giving advice or debates like I am a lawyer or doing a school paper. So this should be good. And this kind of thread had to be made.

If anyone starts anything in here, you won't be responded. But reported. So if you feel like acting stupid or starting something, This is not the place. And I'll have mods keep tabs on this thread.

This thread was brought to you by:

School For Peaches
Enter as Noobs. Graduate as Pros.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I really did not wanna say anything ( cause I don't wanna hear people been at this for a while or start doing it) but I am working on a useful way to use her up-B. Like I did back in melee. Thats why I called myself the up-B master for Peach. I wanna bring that back in brawl. I wanted to go to a tournament and have it recorded. it's not quite ready yet but so far it looks really good. What this would do is:

- Fast and safe get away from characters
- Fast reaction counter attacks.
- Quick get aways
- Pressure break
- Out of sheild aeril breaker.
- Combo finisher for extra damage other attacks can't reach and also push your enemy further away from you so you can breath some.

I actually had an Up-B game a while back. But stopped using it. It was actually pretty good. Thats about something I'm gonna have to bring back with me.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
:urg:...

How do you pressure a Lucario most effectively? He is the character that still gives me issues in tournament.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
:urg:...

How do you pressure a Lucario most effectively? He is the character that still gives me issues in tournament.
I'm gonna tell you this first off. I still disliked you till this day. And then you come in here asking for advice. And so far even thouh I added you on ignore, I have not heard much from you dealing with me. So I guess SOME can change. Guess I don't have a need to dislike you anymore. You are off my hate list. Now for your question:

It's Funny you asked. Cause while I can't play wifi or tournaments alot (you read the thread/blog for the reason) I play against LV( computers cause they do some really effective/human like ****. You really be surprised how good they can be for pratice. And I am on lucario. And I am not gonna pratice someone else till i got lucario down in my merory back and can toss the CPU around.

So while practicing I noticed that Lucarios love to roll. while it is fast and the fool can get away with a lot of **** cause of it, It is one of his biggiest downfalls Vs Peach. One way to pressure him is GROUNDFLOATING TECHNICALLY. This can mess up Lucario and pin him to a corner for a cet up. Here is thing I do to lucario that you can try. Does not matter if you hit him, his shield or dont hit him at all. The pressure and spacing is there:

Turnip>Fair>Jab> Follow roll Instant Float to reverse bair>Jab/grab/Ftilt (or do all this the other way, remember, they love to roll)

Mix this up though. All that pressure can be mixed up. And lucario would have to limit that rolling or else he is moving into your pressure and taking him hits. Your ground float covers the ground. Lucario will have a hard time getting past you. Also On lucario. limt to when you do an attack to double jab. Just bah him once to a grab, or jab him and bait him to side step or roll. or jab him to ground floats. he will move right into it or pinn himself in the corner and you have him.

Dont float too much and get him with SPace short hopped dairs to w/e. Best do it to grabs. Be surprised how well that gets people

"oh **** its Peach she will do everything to double jabs" ok sir. Let me leave that typical Peach game and grab you, then what panzy?

How do you go past Kirby Wall of Bair? :ohwell:
Don't test him in the air. Move in closely on the ground while shielding. Then once he lets loose a Bair, Nair air him out of it. Also once I get my up-B game fixed in the furture, Up-B his azz. if you are in the air with him, just back off.

Are you black?
No I am hispanic.

The Cunning Weasel

Smash Master
A friend of mine likes to use Peach in doubles. Which character is the best partner when it comes to "saving" her if her recovery were to miss the ledge?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
A friend of mine likes to use Peach in doubles. Which character is the best partner when it comes to "saving" her if her recovery were to miss the ledge?
Not to sure cause a lot can save her well. Here is some characters and moves that can be used to save her

Snake: C4 (Grenades when the are about to explode)
Meta: Tornado, Uair, Reverse Up-B (risky)
Marth: Uair, Up-B
Lucario: Dair, uair, Weak standard B
Fox:Fair
Mario: Uair
Luigi: Nair
kirby: Fair
DDD: Uair, Dair
Charizard: small rocks of his Rock smash.
Ivysuar- F-B

Thats about all I know, and most of this would have to be off stage. and timing. Let your partner know you can save them so they won't be too far off or you risk both your stocks in the atempt to save.

hiROI

Smash Lord
Don't test him in the air. Move in closely on the ground while shielding. Then once he lets loose a Bair, Nair air him out of it. Also once I get my up-B game fixed in the furture, Up-B his azz. if you are in the air with him, just back off.
Doesn't Kirby beat our ground game? Also, for Peach's jab game, Is Jab>Up Smash a good kill method? It usually works against my friends GW and Marth.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Doesn't Kirby beat our ground game? Also, for Peach's jab game, Is Jab>Up Smash a good kill method? It usually works against my friends GW and Marth.
Kirby really starts his toruble in the air. He can't really rely on stuff from the ground. So, No not really.

Jab to upsmash is not good. They need to be over you. One jab won't get them over you at all, and you will mostly be open for a hit/grab if you upsmash. its also slow.

D

Deleted member

How do you go past Kirby Wall of Bair? :ohwell:
block it, hit him back. if he air dodges into the ground, sidestep the uptilt/grab/bair 100% guaranteed to follow and then hit him instead.

how do I prevent DK from uptilt trading my float attacks without outplaying him?

BentoBox

Smash Master
You really don't want to be above DK... And given your jumping arc as you'd want to drop the turnip directly above him, he will still be able to intercept you with an u-tilt, I believe.

xoxokev

Smash Lord
Not to sure cause a lot can save her well. Here is some characters and moves that can be used to save her

Snake: C4 (Grenades when the are about to explode)
Meta: Tornado, Uair, Reverse Up-B (risky)
Marth: Uair, Up-B
Lucario: Dair, uair, Weak standard B
Fox:Fair
Mario: Uair
Luigi: Nair
kirby: Fair
DDD: Uair, Dair
Charizard: small rocks of his Rock smash.
Ivysuar- F-B

Thats about all I know, and most of this would have to be off stage. and timing. Let your partner know you can save them so they won't be too far off or you risk both your stocks in the atempt to save.
i think you forgot ness: pk thunder

Gea

Smash Master
You really don't want to be above DK... And given your jumping arc as you'd want to drop the turnip directly above him, he will still be able to intercept you with an u-tilt, I believe.
I was mainly kidding. Asking how to cancel his utilt is like asking how to cancel our dair.

lil cj

Smash Lord
Im new to Peach
and I would like to know whats the easiest way to float and use her aerials
with the c-stick or the claw??

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
how do I prevent DK from uptilt trading my float attacks without outplaying him?
Fall down over DK, Time a double jump so he uses it then fast fall to Dair.

i think you forgot ness: pk thunder
Yea, that is good too

legit question. why are hispanics the hottest women alive by far?
Latin people have flavor

Im new to Peach
and I would like to know whats the easiest way to float and use her aerials
with the c-stick or the claw??
Claw takes getting use too but that would be a lil easier. I know some Peach players that use the claw. But I pefer to use the A button. So much better

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
why main Peach? as in ever smashers has their story for picking their mains
All fighting games I play with female characters. In 64/melee, My main was kirby. So while playing kirby in melee I said to myself "Hold on, melee is a fighting game" So looked at the melee roster and decided to pick a female to get use to playing. I tried Peach and liked using her. So she became my main. Also she is my favorite nintendo character so it had to be done.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
I'm just waiting for someone to flame Dark.Pch for not being good enough to make this thread or something. Just....dont, in advance.

In what situations do you use Peach Bomber?

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I'm monitoring this thread closely if flaming starts you will be punished to the full extent of the smashlaw, lawl. After the history from some of Dark Pch's threads, I'm afraid I must.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm just waiting for someone to flame Dark.Pch for not being good enough to make this thread or something. Just....dont, in advance.

In what situations do you use Peach Bomber?
First person to do it is getting reported. And I'm good enough for this thread. My post around here for advice and debates speak for itself. I know alot with this character and decided to share and help people out with it.

I usually use peach bomber for 3 things:

- Chase rolls if I know where you gonna roll
- When people are falling and air dodge to the ground thinking you will go and hit them. Fastest way to get to them.
- Reverse/instant reverse Peach bomber. (mind games)

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I'm monitoring this thread closely if flaming starts you will be punished to the full extent of the smashlaw, lawl. After the history from some of Dark Pch's threads, I'm afraid I must.
Edreese you stealer! D:<
:p

Canvas, Air, or Jigglyzelz?
I think he's starting to like me less and less tbh.

hiROI

Smash Lord
How do you effectively set up a Peach Bomber tech chase? For example, GW can Dthrow and tech chase, but none of our throws place the opponent on the ground.

D

Deleted member

First person to do it is getting reported.
First person to ruin any of Dark.Pch's goals of improving this character for the purpose of tournament results is getting banned by me. I'm not NEARLY as nice as Edrees is either.

On topic, I basically never use peach bomber aside from recovery. I do it on accident from time to time though, and it hits about 2/3 of the time. It might have more merit as an attack than it is usually assigned.

Sky`

Smash Lord
Wasn't there already one of these made? Not trolling, just making sure I'm not losing my mind.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Canvas, Air, or Jigglyzelz?
Thats a tuff question? Come back to me when I convert to the other side.

I think he's starting to like me less and less tbh.
Why in the world you keep saying that?

How do you effectively set up a Peach Bomber tech chase? For example, GW can Dthrow and tech chase, but none of our throws place the opponent on the ground.
A weak spot of a bair or the second hit of it would do it. But Peach does not really have a set up for tech chasing.

Edit- Wait she does have one. Up Dtilt them undershe side of platforms. And if they shield, It can force them to fall off and hit the florr. And there goes a possible tech chase.

so u latino? where u from u boricua?(like me) o dom. rep, cuban? possibly
Just like you

Huh? What now? O.o

On topic: As a general rule, when playing defensively, is it more ideal to wait out for punishes? Or just go overload on the turnips for damages?
Honestly depends on match up. For me, I space and then go for turnips Mix it up. being a salad bar gets predictable and not hard to get through.

i know you use the yellow peach but what color of peach do you not use often?
Green

Wasn't there already one of these made? Not trolling, just making sure I'm not losing my mind.
Read my first post. It explains it clearly.

hiROI

Smash Lord
I know Peach has the Bair Lock, but instead of doing the bair, can we do a jab lock? If we can, that'd help me and possibly others who cant get the timing for bair.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I know Peach has the Bair Lock, but instead of doing the bair, can we do a jab lock? If we can, that'd help me and possibly others who cant get the timing for bair.
A Jab lock is not really all that. But I was thinking of starting to Jab cancel with Peach near a wall and maybe that could cause it. But besides that idea, I don't think she has a Jab lock.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
I'm pretty sure I started the trend of these threads. I definitely didn't get the idea from snakeee lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom