• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official 2012 Florida Power Ranking Thread! (Powered By Bath Salts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Viper changed his name to 9th in Florida LOL.

That's mad weak. Why are content with that? You shouldn't be proud the there are 8 better players than you in this state alone smh.

:phone:
Lol that was a total accident. I messaged virg and asked him to change my title. I did not know how to do it myself. I messaged him and asked for my name to be changed back. I dont mean to be smug lol

lol its funny and i agree with you Green Ace i still need to improve and Do my best to hold my spot.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
lol vinyl shut the **** up you f4gb4g

if you consider gallax "that good" HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

wtf is wrong w/ new smashers today

who remember retro (the kirby)? at least that guy had some balls and more accomplishment than this ******
Aight, aight. I got the memo already.

It looks like this people get more serious about me just sharing what I'm just saying these days.
Really, if you just see me, I guess that helps a Tad bit!

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I really wish you still had your avatar abilities T_T I need a new one in honor of you~ What should I get this time??
Yea, sucks that I lost my stuff for a while all because a admin didn't like my avi. Wasn't even inappropriate or anything... I will continue to hate all admins. Except like a few that are cool

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
If I still played and was still in my prime (last summer mainly), I'd probably be on that list too, but as of now, everyone's gotten significantly better @-@ I accept that tho since I still have confidence in my skill.
I don't mean for you to take this the wrong way, and I'm sorry if you do, but you haven't been playing enough to release your full potential of seeing yourself in your prime.

I do think you're good, but you still haven't unlocked your potential yet. Sometimes you have to get worse before you can get better.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I don't mean for you to take this the wrong way, and I'm sorry if you do, but you haven't been playing enough to release your full potential of seeing yourself in your prime.

I do think you're good, but you still haven't unlocked your potential yet. Sometimes you have to get worse before you can get better.
I don't think there is a wrong way to take that. Just looks like your complementing him to me. =D

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I don't think there is a wrong way to take that. Just looks like your complementing him to me. =D
I didn't want him to think I was telling him that he sucked because I was trying to say he hasn't gotten to how good he could be.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Oh no, I'm not taking that the wrong way at all actually haha. I figured since I was doing really well the past summer (taking top 5 at almost every tournament I went to) would mean that I was doing really well for that period of time. I understand what you mean, tho. That's partly why I'm thinking of coming back just to see how good I actually -could- be, you know?

Thanks for the heads up, Tom.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Oh no, I'm not taking that the wrong way at all actually haha. I figured since I was doing really well the past summer (taking top 5 at almost every tournament I went to) would mean that I was doing really well for that period of time. I understand what you mean, tho. That's partly why I'm thinking of coming back just to see how good I actually -could- be, you know?

You'd be amazing :O

Xaltis

Smash Hero

eh idk what I wanna do about coming back and stuff.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion

There's a lot to it but the simplest way to explain it is there are 4 stages of learning: Unconscious incompetence, Conscious incompetence, Conscious competence, then finally unconscious competence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_stages_of_competence

Being in the unconscious incompetence stage means you're doing a lot of wrong things, but you don't know they're wrong. You believe you're playing better than you actually are. When you thought you got worse, you were moving into conscious incompetence, where you were becoming aware of your mistakes and were beginning to fix them. Looking forward you can probably have an idea of where it leads next.

MVD

Smash Master
Tommy G.... let me explain myself b4 u make anymore dumb *** comments.

Any1 who was offended by me saying "Kill yourself" raise ur self esteem.

Viper never cheated.

We all looked up tourney results 2 see who should be ranked and who should not be. If u have a problem please be on the pr next time. All 5 of us took out our free time 2 handle this but yaw just wanna ***** and whine. So seriously F@ck you! F@ck you 4 being so offended by our pr results. & ill tell u in person. U have an issue u can fight me on sight. I do not give a single F@ck.

I ain't even read the thread and I heard about nothing but trap cards and ***** *** ******s bickering. So srsly... we looked up results from everything we cud find. If there are any tourneys we missed plz inform us. Viper beat A LOT of Prs this season but Xaltis barely participated due 2 money(according 2 his posts) hell even Chess a NFL player deserves 2 be on the pr more than yaw do!

So please. Stop whining. If u have an issue ask 4 results instead of accuse.

These prs were hard as **** 2 make bcuz a lot of ppl did NOT travel. Granted I personally believe the pr could be 7 sfl 2 cfl n 1 nfl u ****ers did not attend tourneys or post pr MM's. Hell 2d-Jeff ain't ****ing post a pr mm until last week AFTER we started working on the pr. So. F U C K all of you 4 ur *****ing and whining. F U C K all the mods 4 giving me infractions! & F U C K every1 w/ female emotions about the PR!

I will respond 2 all comments from all 6 pages. I rep NFL I have NO bias. So plz stop accussing. Plz stop naggin... plz stop being more annoying than this chick CURRENTLY $ucking my ****! Like... srsly.. if I wasn't getting head right now I would have ignored all the infractions I got JUST from saying "Kill yourself" about 2 pages ago.

:sonic:

you're more butthurt than anyone LOL

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Xaltis & Mvd

HrNut and Ryo wouldBODY the both of you. Focus on getting better k? U 2 live in SFL so stop whining cuz u 2 have ALWAYS HAD A BETTER CHANCE @ BEING RANKED THAN PPL LIKE.... o idk.... ME!!! 7 )u live close 2 Seibrik! U live next 2 NickR! U have a problem???? Go beat them more next season plz! K?

N btw... being 1 win over sum1 ain't special.

MVD

Smash Master
Xaltis & Mvd

HrNut and Ryo wouldBODY the both of you. Focus on getting better k? U 2 live in SFL so stop whining cuz u 2 have ALWAYS HAD A BETTER CHANCE @ BEING RANKED THAN PPL LIKE.... o idk.... ME!!! 7 )u live close 2 Seibrik! U live next 2 NickR! U have a problem???? Go beat them more next season plz! K?

N btw... being 1 win over sum1 ain't special.

***** calm down ryo wouldn't beat me.in tournament again, HRNUT would cause I'm *** at the ditto, I live an hour away from anyone with no car so Stfu *****, I'm the only ***** to have a winning record on riddle so ur argument is invalid.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
@NickR - I made a bet with her that she can't give me head and make me nutt in 15 mins... if I win I get free head on 3 occassions. So in a way... I'm really using u guys :)

Dem tally girls

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
@NickR - I made a bet with her that she can't give me head and make me nutt in 15 mins... if I win I get free head on 3 occassions. So in a way... I'm really using u guys :)

Dem tally girls

Why...would she take that challenge? That's so much work

When is getting a blowjob not free?

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
[collapse=AWAL quote]

Dem tally girls

[/collapse]

What does she get when you bust in 2 minutes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom