• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Odd things about you?

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I can't stand any grammar mistakes when I'm typing something online (unless it's obviously intentional). I will read over what I posted and hit the edit button for the smallest thing.
Human nature bugs the hell out of me.
These both apply to me as well.

I hate Twilight (okay this board wouldn't consider that weird, but society would.)

PCHU

Smash Lord
I despise today's views on how life should be.
I'm perfectly neutral; I like nobody.
But people at school can't accept that.
I have to like someone.
It's so annoying.

And whenever I'm talking to someone, everyone thinks I like them.
And if I don't talk to anyone, they think I'm going to go suicidal.
Or I'm going to blow up the school.
I almost got into serious trouble because people got the slight idea that I was actually going to do that.
Sure, I did a report on nuclear weaponry.
AND?!
I do NOT have the materials necessary for making such explosives.

Also, people hate my abnormal typing style.
I HAVE to press Enter at the end of every sentence.
I can't stand thick blocks of text, thinner rectangles makes things easier.

And I don't like rap.
I'm black and white (mixed), but I despise rap and rock.
I prefer instrumentals ONLY.
I love piano and violin (I cannot play violin, though); I hate drums.
Too monotone for me.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I despise today's views on how life should be.
I'm perfectly neutral; I like nobody.
But people at school can't accept that.
I have to like someone.
It's so annoying.
I had that problem too. Went through my senior year in high school without liking anybody but that wasn't good enough for my friends so they actually started saying I liked a girl that I never even spoke to and I only found out her name through them. They managed to get people to believe it [I don't know if she believed it] and it pissed me off that they could be so blind. Some friends.

But back on topic, I don't see why it's so hard for some people to understand that not everyone needs to have a crush all the time. I guess that's kinda odd to them.

DK2

Smash Apprentice
Well I pick up things with my toes or always clap with my feet, or whenever I go outside since I was little I play outside at first than i'm on my neighbors porch and just fell asleep on the porch through the whole night, and there was a thunderstorm twice! And sometime people call my cousin and I monkeys because my cousin like to clime trees, and I lay back and relax on the roof of the house or on top of the garrage, well that's both of us but I don't clime trees. :laugh:

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
When i walk pass a sharp object thats eye lvl with me i close one of my eyes or cover the object with my hand.

I go up every other step.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
- I don't laugh or chuckle at anything any Broomer or mod says.
Why do you have to make stupid jokes in the Proom all the time in order to gain access to the Broom?

- I've beaten Luigi's Mansion 55 times.

- I also enjoy Ran Ran Ruu's.

- I've written more than fifteen scripts.

- I can bend my finger all the way across my other fingers.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
- I don't laugh or chuckle at anything any Broomer or mod says.
Why do you have to make stupid jokes in the Proom all the time in order to gain access to the Broom?

- I've beaten Luigi's Mansion 55 times.

- I also enjoy Ran Ran Ruu's.

- I've written more than fifteen scripts.

- I can bend my finger all the way across my other fingers.

WHOA 55 TIMES!!?!?

Lol ive beaten it about 21 times.. Paper mario the orignal 37 ...

And Im Half white half black lol

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Luigi's Mansion is that good. ;3 I'm replaying it as I speak type.

jehonaker

Smash Cadet
Oddly enough, I can never donate blood. Not now, not 10 years from now, not ever.
And it's not from disease, either.

Deoxys

Smash Lord
I can do some stuff other people here mentioned, plus two of my toes on each foot are webbed and I like fat chicks....

B3Brawler

Smash Apprentice
I can hear the sound a TV makes while it's on, even witht he volume at 0. It's a high-pitched, buzzing sound. Anyone else do that?

Except for my front 8 teeth, all of them are pointed.

I find Brawl more enjoyable than Melee.
yup me too even if there isn`t a picture it never struck me as unique though

marthmaster59

Smash Journeyman
i am american and i can pronounce kawaii correctly.
cow - wa - e

i never liked rick roll from the beginning

sometimes i groom myself to look my best, even when i am alone.

i just now danced all around my house because i have another snow day! (in this case snow day means no school cuz of being cold)

PCHU

Smash Lord
Yay 4 no school (it got me as well).

No matter how much I'm insulted, I laugh anyways because they're usually funny.
That makes people mad, and they quit.

I'm also unusually resistant to pain.
I got hit in the head with a basketball the other day.
It was from the other side of the court, and it was throw hard.
I would've hit the ground, but I pushed up from it before my body touched it.
I flew right back up, and was completely fine.
Everyone else said they would've been knocked out.
Either that hit to the head screwed with my brain, or I truly and honestly wish I could get hit in the head again.
Not to mention I fall a lot in basketball, but I heal so fast it doesn't matter.

Yesterday I ran 5 laps around my gym (1/4th of a mile) in one minute and thirty seven seconds.
I felt horrible afterwards because I pushed myself too hard on the first laps (I got 14 seconds on the first one and maybe 15 one the second one).
I collapsed at the end of it, and I felt like I was going to die.
I might be resistant to pain, but I tire out quickly >_>

D

Deleted member

Most young people can hear it. However, it is commonly known that adults can't.

Deoxys

Smash Lord
I can make my face turn deep red/purple, but it probably kills braincells, and one time I went as far as I could and passed out.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Good question.
In people's eyes, everything is odd about me. ^^; Oh well...

What I think is odd about myself:
It's the fact that I like to cling to objects and hold on dearly. It can be dolls, clothes, even food o_O;
If something grows on me, I won't be able to throw it away. In case of food a bit problematic ^^;

Darkslash

Smash Master
My finger kinda resealed it self after i cut it with a knife. It bled for a good 10 minutes. 1 hour later i look at the cut and it resealed its self. I'm like WTF. It was deep too. like 4mm from what i saw but could of been deeper. There's like no visible cut at all. Its only pale because of the band aid i put on it.

Yea dunno if that's unique.

Ethan.

Smash Ace
My finger kinda resealed it self after i cut it with a knife. It bled for a good 10 minutes. 1 hour later i look at the cut and it resealed its self. I'm like WTF. It was deep too. like 4mm from what i saw but could of been deeper. There's like no visible cut at all. Its only pale because of the band aid i put on it.

Yea dunno if that's unique.
You wouldn't happen to be the cheerleader from Hero's would you?

Anyway I feel nostalgic whenever I think about Final Fantasy 9, but I've never actually played it straight through. My friend owned the game, and I came over every day after school and we played it. But he was the one that beat it, cause I wasn't there all the time. It's weird because I was never really attached to that game, but I still get a strooooong feeling of nostalgia.

paulleh

Smash Apprentice
I have a crazed obsession with yugioh, and i'm very skilled at yoyoing.
Also my life goal are to invent the first trading card game that uses real holograms when you play with them, Kinda like in the yugioh tv show, and I want to come first in the yoyo world championships =D

Deoxys

Smash Lord
I have a crazed obsession with yugioh, and i'm very skilled at yoyoing.
Also my life goal are to invent the first trading card game that uses real holograms when you play with them, Kinda like in the yugioh tv show, and I want to come first in the yoyo world championships =D
Wow, it's going to be insanely hard to become first in the yoyo championships.

Xanthyr

Smash Journeyman
I don't do flashcards or anything as far as studying or trying to further this habit of mine, but I call it flash-counting or more simply, knowing the number of an item without actually counting.

I don't know if this is how everyone counts or sees things. I've never heard it discussed, so I'll just explain as if no one else does to burn some of my time.

Throughout your daily life, you will come across a number of similar items displayed on your screen, on your table, in the sky, anywhere. Generally, it's nothing to care about, just objects. However, whenever I encounter such things, I look at the items for no more than a moment, then look away, think of the number of things there, and then check my answer.

The way I do this is I look at the scene if you will, and imagine a square around it/framing it. Then as soon as I imagine that, I draw a line running from one wall to the next, through the item in the center. What that does is creates two smaller matching pictures on either side. Now I still don't deliberately count the items, I just have a few templates in mind, like a Times-Table.

I know that if there are 7 of an item, I will see 3 like items in space, then double it and add 1. If it is even, then obviously don't add 1.

I don't count, but I recognize the pattern and I recognize the number, if that makes sense.

I've taken different tests here and there and I've found out that I'm middle-brained or all-brained, however you'd wish to describe using your left and right sides of your brain near-equally most of the time. Right now I'm trying to perfect being ambidextrous. It can be hard sometimes, but it's getting easier.

Edit:

Forgot to mention that the counting is done pretty quickly. I've counted 53 or something items correctly in a total of 2-4 seconds with my method.

Top Bottom