• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Odd things about you?

choomer

Smash Cadet
i have a strange obsession with the color neon green.
most everything i own is neon green.

but i don't think its that wierd...

:p

PCHU

Smash Lord
i have a strange obsession with the color neon green.
most everything i own is neon green.

but i don't think its that wierd...

:p
I have a strange obsession with foxes.
Not to where it's a sick obsession, though.
I just like them much more than ANY other animal.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i sit on the ground with my legs crossed for optimum brain usage. lol
really. that's my most comfortable position to smash or play any game in.

is that weird?

Wizards Bane

Smash Rookie
I didn't expect this thread to get so popular O _ O I'm not on this forum very often.... Here's some more odd things about me though =D

My ear was ripped off while jumping off a swing and sown back on.
And I can suck in my chest so it's kind of like a bowl my friend ate cereal out of it once on a dare.

D

Deleted member

I, too, often sit criss-crossed, if are going to give it a name, often. Heck, I'm sitting that way right now! :bee:

Diddy2k8

Smash Cadet
I carry a small jar of pickled onions everywhere I go. What are some odd things about you?
Umm. ok... wow.....

But yea weird things about me? lets see where do i start. lol. um. i always act like im calm and nothing is bothering me when im straight up lying. Don't know if that is weird or not and people can tell but i still deny it.

Lol i don't know if this is me personally i think i picked it up when i came to college and moved into the dorms. But i swear im starting to talk like i type. Like i will literally say O M G. And i talk in smash talk all the time. Like "why are u spamming that song" lol. It be funny as hell.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
because of the origin of the word....stupid **** if you ask me....

Apparently feminists are trying to get Woman, changed to Womyn too, for the same reason =.=
HAHAHAA TOO GOOD!!!!
goodluck with that attempt. (not to say it can't/won't happen, but is it really that big of a deal?)

and while saying "indian style" we are refering to the way native americans sat, not indians.
which is offensive, i think. haha

p.s. i where my hood indoors A LOT... but i don't think that's weird enough, i'll keep thinking.

Amide

Smash Lord
Even though they're supposedly closely related, I love science and hate math.

I don't find large breasts attractive.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i love math... but i'm really rusty.

and breast can be big or small. it's not about size. it's about shape. lol

Blazer

Smash Ace
My body occasionally will have cuts on it that are from nothing at all.
Ex: One day I was walking outside my school and felt a sharp pain on my finger. I looked at it, and it was bleeding and cut. Noone bumped me or anything since there was noone around.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I mix Coke and Pepsi together whenever possible. The soft drink's flavor is appealing to me.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
^ I dip Oreos in my soda, it's so much better then milk. Also, if I'm exposed to liquid H20 for too long, I develop a rash. I'd say it's called H20 intolerant, but I don't think that'd be the right term.

XACE-K

Smash Master
When I stand on the bus when no seats are available, I'm clumsier on the left side than the right.

I have a "beast mode" when playing sports.

Heat or exercise makes me itchy.

I suck at science but when it comes to doing a project for it, I make one of the best ones in the class.

Mazaloth

Smash Ace
I can read two lines in a book at the same time, and I can still understand it too.
I dunno, I always could, I think it is just some analytical power that I have.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
I Keep a Rubik's cube in the bathroom that i solve while I'm.....using the bathroom.

I can read two lines in a book at the same time, and I can still understand it too.
I dunno, I always could, I think it is just some analytical power that I have.
This maybe odd...but i bet its awesome :o

Mazaloth

Smash Ace
I Keep a Rubik's cube in the bathroom that i solve while I'm.....using the bathroom.

This maybe odd...but i bet its awesome :o
Yeah, I remember 71 algorithms of the rubik's cube, but I fail to ba able to solve one. I don't know why, I just cant seem to apply it. It always is the starting that I have problems with.

Deoxys

Smash Lord
I dont think Chuck Norris is Strong.
Famous last words.
i love math... but i'm really rusty.

and breast can be big or small. it's not about size. it's about shape. lol
I care about both, but perfect shape is waaay more common than perfect size for me.

I enjoy the soft embrace of linen sheets.
I don't think that's odd. You like pillows, too, and blankets on top of that sheet?I enjoy the soft embrace of anything. The smoother and squishier the better. ^__^
Its kah-wa-ee. :(
I thought it was ka-wa-E-E. As opposed to kawai, which is ka-wa-E. No?

Top Bottom