• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
^^^ That's right.
As Link left that place and all the majora's stuff got to and end as the evil left Majora's mask.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Yeah, of course. I bet it would take place in one last transitory land, conceptually built to fully define the Hero of Time so that upon accomplishing that which must be done, he can finally return to Hyrule to aid in Ganon's imprisonment in the Twilight Realm.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
Or maybe they'd do something with the friend Link was looking for that he never got to find in MM, as when he left termina he was gonna continue with the journey he was at in first place.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Navi was who he was looking for. It's highly theorized that he couldn't find her because upon flying through the backmost window in the temple of time, she actually retreated further into it's depths as seen in TP.

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
I think he means the place when you have to walk up those stairs in the Temple of Time and enter the dungeon.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Lol I started to like Tatl more than Navi, because they were more in tune with each other in MM. She was more helpful anyway. Then she pissed me off when she told me to leave right after I saved the world and didn't even let me stay for the carnival LOL.

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
I liked Tatl more than Navi as well. Tatl had more personality and I didn't mind the jingle sound when she wanted to help. Tatl is like the fairy version of Midna xP

IYM!

Smash Lord
Note that if there ever was a continuation to Majora's mask, it wouldn't be in termina, and it wouldn't be based on the 3 day system. It would just be another adventure based on hero of time link in some other land.
Of course, that would be another adventure in his journey,

but would be cool, see his mission complete, after all he is looking for navi, the Termina event, was a "sidequest" in his journey.

For me, is sad see, that incomplete ending for the hero of time, OoT was a great story, MM also was good, but this game dont put a good end to the Hero of time.

Then she pissed me off when she told me to leave right after I saved the world and didn't even let me stay for the carnival LOL.
MAN!!1, this is SO TRUE, We saved the world to the totaly destrutction,and we cant go to the party?????

:laugh: just ridiculous

Sephy95

Smash Lord
It makes sense that Navi did retreat further into the temple of time but what became of Navi after that? Ive always wondered as to what happened exactly to the Link in OoT and MM. Of course he died eventually but did he continue his search? Did he ever find Navi? This possibly will never be known.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
But it's someway as hopeless as the new OoT remake we were discusing a while ago, even it'd be great though.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
I don't think it's that unlikely. I'm positive they're gonna make some type of new Zelda for the 3DS eventually. Whether it be a direct sequel to MM is another question, but I don't it's that unlikely either since they have the engine already.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
That's not real is it? Nah, it's way too soon, that's not even a release title. Really beautiful otherwise, I would love for the real artwork to look like that.
To be honest, I am sorry, I think it is not real either. I got excited and posted it without even truly thinking about it :p

I really, really, hope a bundle like this is released though, that would be fantastic.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Just leave the link up because it still looks beautiful.

Edit:

Spire

III
BRoomer
Is it me or are OoT's graphics improving?
Lol. And some complain that they look the same, only with slightly better textures. Just recently I noted that the interiors would be fully built and look at that! Amazing!

I love that all we've seen sans the initial intro shots with Link riding Epona ca. E3 2010 have been just of Young Link in only the early parts of the game. I think the Temples are just going to blow us away. Remember the twisting hall in the Forest Temple? Now imagine that in 3D.

They may be keeping Skyward Sword under wraps, probably until E3, but at least we're getting updated on OoT 3DS.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
There is really only so much that you can tell about the graphics from looking at a picture or video, I cannot wait to actually see them in person if they look this good on a computer screen.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Very similar, but not exactly. The hair and facial texture is different. Clothes textures and model structure is the same. I'm more interested to see Melee Ganondorf in this remake.

Ecks

Smash Lord
I think it looks way better than before! Imma buy a 3ds next summer no matter what!

oh and I heard navi got lost in time and ended in ph with her memory gone. It could happen I guess.

Top Bottom