• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oakville Uproar II

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
peachy isn't going?

hmm, i need a partner for tier point dubs now :( ness = 3 points, kirby = 4 points

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
dont got the wiis, not bringing mine to tourneys after what happened last time

if anyone can bring a few extra ill get the tvs if not no worries
No worries lol, either way I think with at least 6 setups we'll be able to squeeze in a bit of 64 once things cool off, I'll look into getting more Wiis to support your TVs lol, the more setups the better!

Tempted to ask parents to borrow money lolol XD
Doooooooooo it! XD

Love to see you out again if you can make it somehow! : D

Bing

Smash Master
Its because its Oakville, cost me 27$ to get to and from Toronto lol. Thats not including the 2.75 to get from Thorold to St.catharines.

Or the 2 hour walk home from st.Catharines to Thorold after tournaments when buses arent running and Im too poor for a cab XD

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
It's not really johns per se.. because if the tourney runs late for whatever reason there's a chance that when we leave there is NO public transit running. I believe brampton transit ends around.. 12/1ish. Assuming we get back to Brampton by that time in order to get home. Instead of having to walk for hours on end because we missed the Transit... we or at least I would like to secure a ride, or at least housing.

Leaf a few times has been stranded because he left a tourney too late.. and I don't think he's looking forward to this happening again.

The reasoning for why I can't go.. is more or less because I got roped into a Puppy Sitting Job once my Sister found out she couldn't take me. :p I guess I owe her one.. considering she's been kind enough to take me to tourneys thus far.

Bing

Smash Master
Just saying I hate transportation Johns.

Like, After every tournament I have a 2 hours walk home(Minimum)

Theres always taxi's Or staying the night because someone would for sure house you.

But i'll shutup now.

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
Like, After every tournament I have a 2 hours walk home(Minimum)
you are fuckien insane bro

i would not walk even half that amount of time for vaginal intercourse, let alone a videogame

god daammmnn

Cr0wbaR

Smash Apprentice
Game day everyone!

HYPE METER BLEW A GASKET! =O

LET'S try our best because I feel kinda rusty... KICK SOME TAIL!!

HEEEELLLLLLLLLL YEEEAAAaaaaaaAAAAA?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I don't understand why some smashers can't make tourneys when they have no ride, since public transit is always running! :urg:
lol. Some people have complicated home situations, just sayin'. Not everyone has a job, just sayin'. Etc etc, could come up with dozens of reasons why that's invalid.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
singles

tin olimar
me fox/wario/falco
meek sonic

dunz
me and ben snake/wario/fox/falco/gw & sonic/pit
tin and ian olimar and gw
dan and poke snake and dk(prob used more chars)

also for hamilton vvv

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Results will probably be up after I leave oakville...sorry guys I haven't seen mark in weeks :p

:phone:

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
I was housing this morning and working all afternoon, so i havent done ne thing bout the thread yet, but tommarow night after i finish work again ill c whats happening. Good stuff everyone, hope u all enjoyed it :)

Also, feel free to leave posts of who you used so i can put it in when making the results thread.

Top Bottom