• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oakville Uproar II

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
:< Can anyone possibly give me housing.. possible ride to and from? :< pweeeeeze
I'm unsure about my own housing situation (working on it) but Snow Shard's the one to talk to about that atm, so PM him. And as for a ride I doubt I can help you there, srry :(

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
I will confirm how much housing I can give tommarow once I finally see my work schedule. I've been down at my parent's house not far from Kingston for the easter weekend, and I just got back home tonight, so i got lot to work out and do.

Tommarow comes: it appears my manager has yet to write my schedule, I'll have to get back to people on this one.

Alright, so it is confirmed that I can house two more people for this event. If you need housing for friday- saturday and/or Saturday- Sunday PM me and I'll give you the details.

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
I just noticed this starts at 10am... I miss the tourneys I could sleep in for and not feel like I'm hung over during the first event!

Mprime

Smash Ace
As long as it aint too late, last time whitby missed the last train to union forcing us to drop 50$ on a cab

:phone:

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
As long as it aint too late, last time whitby missed the last train to union forcing us to drop 50$ on a cab
Sucks bro :(

Last train leaves to Union at 11:28pm on the Saturday, and the station's like a 5 minute walk (if that) from the venue so you all won't be missin much, venue closes at midnight anyways ;)

Mprime

Smash Ace
Ok cool, yea last time the venue was further from the go and we had to stay late cuz googs hit 3rd place. If i end up getting that far and end up dropping cuz of the time ima be cheesed :p

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
Alright, so it is confirmed that I can house two more people for this event. If you need housing for friday- saturday and/or Saturday- Sunday PM me and I'll give you the details.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Ok cool, yea last time the venue was further from the go and we had to stay late cuz googs hit 3rd place. If i end up getting that far and end up dropping cuz of the time ima be cheesed :p

Ayyo matt i left my SD card at ur place back at RoS could u do me a favor nd bring it to this and give it to red x? Its a blue 2 gb sd card ull kno its mine from the music and my snake hack
I left it in the 2nd wii we were playing on the ground on th other tv plz tell me that was ur wii or u took out the card lol

And red x can u give it to stef?

Thx

Mprime

Smash Ace
Ayyo matt i left my SD card at ur place back at RoS could u do me a favor nd bring it to this and give it to red x? Its a blue 2 gb sd card ull kno its mine from the music and my snake hack
I left it in the 2nd wii we were playing on the ground on th other tv plz tell me that was ur wii or u took out the card lol

And red x can u give it to stef?

Thx

Lmfao I had no idea. Odds are it's still in that wii since it's josh's and doesn't touch the sd slot. I'll check when i get home from school. Not 100% sure i am coming to this though. Wil figure out in a week probably.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Chance of me showing to this improved slightly. Not by much. Won't be entering if I do though. Might do a few MMs in vBrawl, Brawl-, or P:M though.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
*Coughs* Boo! I never know why I didn't post here, but, yeah, I'll be there.. I hope, haha.
And, if anyone wants to do tier point doubles with me.

I use Mario/ Dk in doubles.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Nah, this side event's just for fun, the money's cool, but we were lookin to make this side event a good time :)
This implies that playing for money =/= having a good time. I think playing for money is fun and I have a good time doing it

Why does smashboards have to request this message be minimum 10 characters lol.
They need to filter out the n****s that spam posts. That's why.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
ive def spammed with 11 chars :p

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
Tin, I don't think RED X meant it that way, obviously playing for money is fun too, otherwise nobody would come to tournaments. Generally speaking your opinion on this matter is somewhat bias cuz u make more money from these tournaments than well over half the people in the scene lol.

Also, that whole things bout spamming less then ten characters, as Stef said, you can spam with 11 lol, just put kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk after your post or something. :p Good that their making an effort tho i guess.

P.S: lol at Cruxis video

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
you havent seen spam till youve seen me on irc

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
This implies that playing for money =/= having a good time. I think playing for money is fun and I have a good time doing it
Not really implying that playing for money can't be a good time (cause imo it can be), but rather that in this particular side event just having a good time with it is more important than wanting to walk away with money cause we have some crazy things on this wheel and I think a lot of people will have a hard time taking it seriously and could get easily frustrated trying to lol

you havent seen spam till youve seen me on irc
O god lmao. Be afraid. Be very afraid XD

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Money or not, all-brawl is serious business. Bring the salt.

Mprime

Smash Ace
73% chance I will be going :)

Edit: a meekgekyo sharinggan user is no match for the primetails junchuriki. Meek 5$ mm pika vs sonic bo3

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
73% chance I will be going :)

Edit: a meekgekyo sharinggan user is no match for the primetails junchuriki. Meek 5$ mm pika vs sonic bo3
Meek. $5 :sonic: vs :gw: bo3?

kk @ both. Just hit me up at the venue.

Yes. CrObaR and Warchamp are great with computers, between the 2 of them they shoudl work out a really sweet stream.

PS. Sweet avatar Meek :D
Siiiick, will it be the same stream link as the 1 on the OP??

And thanks. ;o Naruto be gettin intense atm.

Mprime

Smash Ace
How far are they in the show? Have try hit the war yet? I'm tired of filler. -_-

What meek said except the anime just hit anothe wave of filler. However, I don't think it will last too long since the entire series looks like it's comming to the final conclusion.

DxL

Smash Rookie
I might come to this, hopefully I don't have to work this Saturday.

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
I got nothing against MK, but to answer your question, I'm pretty sure URC being done just means that TOs can choose to run whichever rules they want, and this tourney was chosen to use UR v2.1

Top Bottom