• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oakville Uproar II

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=306431

Ok that's the current tier list. To figure out how many points your character is, start at the bottom and work your way up. So H tier is 1 point, G tier is 2, F is 3 points and so on. Or you can work your way down. S tier is 9 points, A tier is 8 points and so on. Your team can have a maximum of 10 points.

Also, its time for two minor announcements :)

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
Announcement 1: Check RED X's first post for some more information on the wheel of salt :) Printed copies of the rules for all the events featured on the wheel will be at the events, but if your curious now you can ask via a post here.

Announcement 2: After Oakville tournaments, it has become a tradition that RED X, myself, Warchamp, and CrOwbaR, go to the resteraunt Denny's. If you would like to come, its within 5 minutes of a walk from the venue. It's a good time, and great experience to chill with people outside a competitive tournament. The food is pretty good and not overly priced. You should be able to fill yourself up with 20 dollars, and they have a large menu. Their open 24 hours so it works well :)

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
You guys never invite me to those things. NOW I GET THE FULL DENNY'S EXPERIENCE.

:phone:

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I remember going to Denny's various time in the States, I am not impressed. Also, Most likely going, I'll need a partner. I can use pretty much anyone. I forgot who asked me for teams, TO joe? ain't sure anymore lol WAIT meek did ask me first. Gonna see if hes up for it

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
I remember going to Denny's various time in the States, I am not impressed. Also, Most likely going, I'll need a partner. I can use pretty much anyone. I forgot who asked me for teams, TO joe? ain't sure anymore lol WAIT meek did ask me first. Gonna see if hes up for it
Need a teammate for tier-point dubs? :D

I use a 3 (Ness) but can manage with a 2 (Lucas), so I can work with anyone A-B tier or lower. Though I could just go Zelda with an MK lol, so really any char is fine.

Edit: Nvm, found someone ;)

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
Right I need a teammate for tier point doubles to. I use a 4 (Kirby) so my partner can use a high tier character or lower. Tho if your PRETTY good with MK, Diddy, Snake, or Falco, I'll use a low tier, I can manage with lots of characters

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
I remember going to Denny's various time in the States, I am not impressed.
Last time I went to Denny's they didn't bring my order for 45min, and it was ice cold when it arrived so I just left.

Also, I know some people asked me to drive them to the venue from GO, but I found out the car will be out of town all weekend, so I'll probably be walking to the venue -- sorry!

edit: ooOoh a chance to team with Ally, everyone gonna jump all over that haha

Cr0wbaR

Smash Apprentice
I need a partner for Tier Point dubz too ^^;

I used PT (2) but I can go Diddy if you want to be the low tier instead. haha

(This message was sent from Boston MA. Rocking that PAX East SWAG! XD)

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
dirt Ive wanted to team with you but last time we tried that you said you werent coming anymore... i wanna team with someone who's committed to going :(

Mprime

Smash Ace
I worked at denny's. They had to bribe food inspectors just to pass. They also use illegal chemicals to clean the grills because they are poisonous and then they serve you food cooked on those grills as soon as they were done being cleaned with a poison. They were suppose to use an all natural product (according to law) but this was cheaper.

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
Lotta unexpectedly harsh words towards Denny's lol. I dunno, I've eaten at this Denny's many times and I've had no complaints every time. Though all those stories sounds reallly bad, especially Mprime's... I think the Oakville one is alright, but whether you want to come or not is up to u. We would go to another resteraunt but most are closed after 11 or 12 PM lol.

I don't think there's a single person in Canada who wouldn't want to team with Ally lol.

Mprime

Smash Ace
Lolol yea i just meant the whitby dennies. I dun trust dennies cuz of my experience but ever one is diff. Im prett sure whitby has the worst out of all of them.

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Actually I think the Denny's I spoke of was around Whitby too lmao, I remember it was on a roadtrip to QC. Still ain't going back though.

If anyone wants a MM btw, hit me up at the venue cause I'll probably be down for some

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
I found out my ride is a no show! Family thing on their end. If someone can possibly get me a ride.. would be awesome!

Ian.. why do I always have ride issues when we agree to team together!? lmao

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
Yeah could someone house me and assist me on getting to and from Oakville?

Haven't played brawl since Sid lol
I think Shard can do some housing, fb or PM him and you should be able to set somethin up. And what kinda help you need gettin down here?

I may show to this Edit: Ray Kalm and co. May show up we just need a ride
Great, hope you guys can make it out and hope you find a ride down!

Gonna flop on this sorry.
Awww, that's too bad man, something come up? :(

Ddm pika vs snake and pika vs dk 2$ bo3 each if i go?
If you want I'm down to MM as well, my :nessbrawl: vs your anyone lol

Edit: Speaking of which, I'm accepting any and all other MMs of a few bucks, CAN go a little higher, but not too many big ones, got a lot of things goin on and money isn't exactly abundant lol

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Mprime wanna team in tier point doubles pikachu + ness?

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
i think i still need a teammate for regular doubles too, figured id throw it out there since i kinda wanna try teaming with someone new (but i think tier point dubs is set in stone as the CLAN LIGHTNING bottom lane, idk)

also mr. meekspeedy since i wont be able to make IMPULSE!!!! are you down to have our platform cancel money match at this tourney? it wont be the same without the man, the myth, the legend, mr. R there to act as referee but im afraid it might have to suffice

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
mr. phiddlesticks, since you cannot attend IMPULSE!!!! we shall have our platform cancel money match, here'll be the rules...

2 minute timer, perform as many platform cancels as possible, best 2/3

EDIT: We'll also go 1 person @ a time, to avoid confusion

Cr0wbaR

Smash Apprentice
DIRT NO! What about the PT Ditto team! DX

It's alright dude...

I now need a partner for both doubles. Any takers?

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Geez the one tourney I can't come to, Ally/Holy is free for teaming. You *******s.
The blindfolded thingy sounds like a lot of fun but I wouldn't want it on the wheel, we're still playing for money.
I'd probably CP everyone to RC LOL
Andrew...you platform cancel? O.o

Mprime

Smash Ace
Geez the one tourney I can't come to, Ally/Holy is free for teaming. You *******s.
The blindfolded thingy sounds like a lot of fun but I wouldn't want it on the wheel, we're still playing for money.
I'd probably CP everyone to RC LOL
Andrew...you platform cancel? O.o
Does this really have to be about the money?

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
Does this really have to be about the money?
Nah, this side event's just for fun, the money's cool, but we were lookin to make this side event a good time :)

Edit: Also we release a new wheel event every 4 days, so check back to the first post every few days!

Top Bottom