• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

Chum

Smash Apprentice
it was in some cultures. hiya guys! =D

lol that's assuming i'm a good player. I'm not bad, but Roman's prob MUCH more consistant than I am... >.< lol I just don't play ppl enough. what characters do you play?
Yea i rarely get to play as well. I play a bunch of chars but I would have to go with falcon as my favorite. Not sure if hes my best though, Roman would have to be the judge of that, and I have no idea how good/bad i am because with my lack of player experience I really have no idea where I am compared to other people.

Surrender

Smash Rookie
smash tag: "surrender"
town of residence: Palmer, MA
smash of choice: Brawl
other games: Smash 64, Melee
main: undecided (non-tier biased)

Hey Guys,
I am looking for people to play smash with in the area (palmer/western MA area) sometime in the near future. CP opponents just don't cut it anymore, so I need real practice. Anyone who is genuinely interested can definitely hit me up with a PM or add me as a friend, etc. Thanks
- surrender

gotpho

Smash Cadet
Name: Mei/Gotpho
Hometown: Quincy, MA 02170
Game Preference: Melee
Mains: Marth, and when I feel like using other characters
Contact info: rotkanime@yahoo.com (subject: melee)
Car: Depends
Train: North Quincy Train Station: Follow Braintree Line

I will travel if your less than an hour away xD

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
So you live in North Quincy?

:O
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... We still haven't played, sir.
And I happen to be in Quincy right now.
But I'm going back to new york in 13 hours :(
And I'm sleeping for about half of those... and doing other things for the other half :(

gotpho

Smash Cadet
So you live in North Quincy?

:O
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... We still haven't played, sir.
And I happen to be in Quincy right now.
But I'm going back to new york in 13 hours :(
And I'm sleeping for about half of those... and doing other things for the other half :(

Yeah sux, next time.

Nice golden boy pic.

otg

Smash Master
Are there going to be any tournies in the NE area around 18th-25th of July? I didn't notice any in the Atl. North section or the Tournament Listings. Any good smashfests or anything? Imma be in the area and I'm gonna tap.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Yea i rarely get to play as well. I play a bunch of chars but I would have to go with falcon as my favorite. Not sure if hes my best though, Roman would have to be the judge of that, and I have no idea how good/bad i am because with my lack of player experience I really have no idea where I am compared to other people.
your fav is falcon maybe? lol play my sheik i'll tell you how good it is. i beat maf's falcon in a random friendly once that makes me PRO. =D

LMAO <3 Maf

Nuris

Smash Lord
So... I'm a player from St. Louis in Cambridge for the summer and I'm wondering if anyone nearby wants to smash. I'm literally right down the street from the Game Underground in Somerville, so maybe we could even work get something to happen there. Prefer Melee (or 64). Let me know.

Spife

Smash Master
guys i'll update op when I get back on my computer, it's ****ing up atm so I'm trying to figure out how to fix it still z.z

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
oops.

sorry about the double post this computer is ****ing ********. keeps saying I have a bad gateway something something something...

Spife

Smash Master
OP updated, please PM with your information if I missed you (Hint: hotkey what ever you need to do to search on your browser and look for your name.)

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
CogSmooch
Brighton, MA
Game Preference: all of them
aim: Floryn2
Car: yes
Trainz: orange line - oak grove. commuter - melrose highlands

should be:
CogSmooch
Brighton, MA
Game Preference: Melee
aim: Floryn2
Car: yes
Trainz: green line - towards the end of the B line. Bus: 57/501

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Oh yeah he is. JitB can turn a teamfight, and he can basically 1shot squishies if he gets trinity force, plus sheen and zeal are great items from him to buy anyways. He's also a great BD champ. Believe me, if the other team has a good shaco, you are ****ed. yes you can oracle, yes you can ward, shaco doesn't have to be stealthy to proc trinity force and kill you.

$mike

Smash Ace
Hey

I'm moving to Boston at the beginning of September. I've already talked to Yedi a little bit, but I just wanted to announce it. Anybody in or near Boston who plays Melee and goes to tourneys somewhat regularly?

Mokumo

Smash Ace
Hey

I'm moving to Boston at the beginning of September. I've already talked to Yedi a little bit, but I just wanted to announce it. Anybody in or near Boston who plays Melee and goes to tourneys somewhat regularly?
i live in boston but i go to school in new hampshire. but there are some boston players around

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
nobody from palmer ma :(
You live close to Roman. Play him!

or we're gonna get really good
This a funny joke.
You a funny man.

Relax. Mafia. Questor. Kyu Puff. Yedi. Roman. Sai. Mofo. Arc.
All of you, including myself, need to get together and play on a much more consistent basis than we have been. None of us are advancing quickly and compared to other regions we are very, very bad.

This isn't limited to just the people I've named, of course.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Yeah. Went from pretty much no motivation to having a lot of it during a small conversation with Mofo tonight. But, oh well, I wanna ****ing play and get better. And that involves everyone around me getting better. So lets all get better :)

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah. Went from pretty much no motivation to having a lot of it during a small conversation with Mofo tonight. But, oh well, I wanna ****ing play and get better. And that involves everyone around me getting better. So lets all get better :)
You tell em Matt

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
I brought Mofo back! (Actually he brought himself back) But we play alot so I think he is definitely getting back to form.

Top Bottom