• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

Spife

Smash Master
It ****ing sucks ****. Of the 1 mil people who are fans of this one house page on facebook, 4 of them are friends. I'm rarely satisfied musically through other people and have taken it upon my self to do satisfy myself. I am always talking at, not with, when it comes to music (save Mop <3). I always check people's music interest but now I just look at their music interests always betting against myself. I've yet to lose.

tl'dr bawwww I'm going to give my self a labotomy so I can like pop or something.

What's sad is there is a "techNO" thread on smash world forums that I"m about to **** talk it. No one's posted any techno except for me and I don't even listen to the stuff. Well I hardly do. It's only 3 pages long at the highers posts per page setting and it's dry as all hell.

Nu subject: any edm at all. I wanna know what you guys listen to, I promise not to make fun of you to much but it can't be helped. I'm a snobby music elitist :bee:

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I listen to better music then Morgan, am better at LoL and any other game in existence...

and miss him terribly.

Those two statements can only be refuted if you come over my house and hang out.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Are you better at "The Game" Kevin?

Because I think you might have just lost.

Also I lost the game.

Also also, kevin, why did we never play LoL? You just kinda left me hanging whenever we tried to play.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
It ****ing sucks ****. Of the 1 mil people who are fans of this one house page on facebook, 4 of them are friends. I'm rarely satisfied musically through other people and have taken it upon my self to do satisfy myself. I am always talking at, not with, when it comes to music (save Mop <3). I always check people's music interest but now I just look at their music interests always betting against myself. I've yet to lose.

tl'dr bawwww I'm going to give my self a labotomy so I can like pop or something.

What's sad is there is a "techNO" thread on Smash World Forums that I"m about to **** talk it. No one's posted any techno except for me and I don't even listen to the stuff. Well I hardly do. It's only 3 pages long at the highers posts per page setting and it's dry as all hell.

Nu subject: any edm at all. I wanna know what you guys listen to, I promise not to make fun of you to much but it can't be helped. I'm a snobby music elitist :bee:
This is what I've been into lately:

http://rickyeatacid.bandcamp.com/

ycz12

Smash Ace
GUYS

I AM TOTALLY GOING TO MIT IN A DAY

Who plays Melee?

Name: ycz6
Hometown: Cambridge
Game Preference: Melee
Contact info: yczleon AT gmail DOT com
Car: No.

$mike

Smash Ace
I'd be down to play you as long as we can find a way to each other. I move to Boston in less than 2 weeks so i don't know anything about public transportation yet

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
$mike, you're in luck. We have two tournaments upcoming in New England (that I've yet to make the threads for, waiting on confirmation from venues) that you can go to.

Whereabouts in Boston are you moving to?

Ycz, are you only here for a few days or are you staying?

$mike

Smash Ace
Do you know where Huntington Ave is? That's where I'll be at school. Dunno how to describe the area other than that since I'm new to Boston. Looking forward to getting into the melee scene there and in NE/tristate... though I won't have a car

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Yeah I know where that is.
You'll be closest to Irish Mafia and Questor I think.

The train is really, really easy to figure out. Just make sure you get a Charlie Card before paying for it, you'll save money and they're free.

Don't worry about not having a car - People usually give rides for gas or free.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Matt, I'm moving back to NY for school in less than a week. Probably will not be attending aforementioned tournaments unless WNY decides to come and I grab a ride with them.

ycz12

Smash Ace
Spife: I'll be at MIT for the better part of the next four years. Dunno how much free time I'll have, but it should be more than none.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Do you know where Huntington Ave is? That's where I'll be at school. Dunno how to describe the area other than that since I'm new to Boston. Looking forward to getting into the melee scene there and in NE/tristate... though I won't have a car
Spife: I'll be at MIT for the better part of the next four years. Dunno how much free time I'll have, but it should be more than none.
You'll both be close to me.

I can wait to play $mike. I don't know ycz, but you too!

$mike you should pm me once your schedule is set and you have free time.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Hei, I'll be coming to Massachusetts for a bit, and I'm not really looking to have to pay for a hotel. Can anyone house me for a few days or so?

I amm looking to stay in Ludlow, but really anywhere will work, as long as it's near Ludlow, or I can take public transit to Ludlow each day.

Can anyone help me?

PM me please if you are a kind soul!

P.S - I am best player in Russia, and I am good at melee. I also play Brawl, and 64. I will play with you as much as you want! I just need a place to stay =(

i also have made an AIM account if its easier to contact me that way. my name there is Chelovekida!

also, i dont have a computer, so if you want to call me instead, my american number is 1 352 586 1466.

Thanks in advance! I really need a place to stay!

Top Bottom