• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

Spife

Smash Master
I messaged you about it lulz. you didn't know about the pic? it's conceptual art that they have released on tee shirts. it's not the final design but its very promising yeah?
Well for what ever reason I'm very excited now and completely forget about receiving a message. Maybe I was having a bad day -.-

Spife

Smash Master
GUYS

I AM TOTALLY GOING TO MIT IN A DAY

Who plays Melee?

Name: ycz6
Hometown: Cambridge
Game Preference: Melee
Contact info: yczleon AT gmail DOT com
Car: No.
Updating
ycz = yoshi cookie zeus, don't deny it!

Updated, If I missed you send me a pm (I thought I had more then 1...)
sorry about the wait guys, I'd give you a legitimate reason why I haven't been around much but then yedi would ask me how hard is it to copy and paste something and then I'd ask him how hard is it to hack my account and do it yourself.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
here's the 3rd post for this, i'm going for saturation lol.

I was just in my local mall and there's a new store there. I talked to them and they are interested in hosting many game tournies, including melee and brawl. Brawl first and foremost, melee too if the brawl turnout is big enough they are on facebook.

http://www.hs.facebook.com/pages/Springfield-MA/Game-Play-USA/139917769355187?v=wall

a western Mass Madness would be pretty cool...

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
that's neat. anyone else interested? where is everyone? lol

copy/pasted...

I am checking in with the store again soon, gonna try and have them open a account here, the ppl there were hoping to get a good turnout by word out mouth, and i was like "lmao you need to get on the boards if you want a good turnout,"... esp. for a possible melee tourny.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Double Posting cause this **** is dead.

Since most stores seem to like have a liason to the community Shadowball, if they have CRTs I'd be more than willing to be the Brawl to your Melee. Switching off assuming we can get people to actually show.

Just so you know, and so you have someone from the Brawl Community working for this(since you said they'd want to do Brawl as well.)

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Double Posting cause this **** is dead.

Since most stores seem to like have a liason to the community Shadowball, if they have CRTs I'd be more than willing to be the Brawl to your Melee. Switching off assuming we can get people to actually show.

Just so you know, and so you have someone from the Brawl Community working for this(since you said they'd want to do Brawl as well.)
Actually primarily they'd want to do Brawl since it's the newer game. melee would be taking a back seat I'm afraid. drop down there and introduce yourself, for some reason they seem to be lazy about the facebook thing or something.

I messaged them on FB and have yet to get a response
I don't know what to tell you... hang on gonna go to that page. :embarrass

0'13

Smash Rookie
Name: 0'13
Hometown: Springfield MA :(
Game Preference: All 3
Contact info:
Car: Yup
Trainz: IDK
Melee Main: Mario, Samus
Brawl Main: Random

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
0'13 aw shudddup. :)

just cause there's no one to spar with except me and flaco.

speaking of which i have thursday off i'll drop you a msg

Top Bottom