• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

Spife

Smash Master
bamp guys guys bamp
Edit: i've been going to tournies (GASP) and I've seen a lot of new faces, why haven't I had to add a lot of new faces?

Smashjin

Smash Ace
Centerville out on Cape Cod

I guess you might as well add me Spife. I'll be up there in a couple days anyway.

Name: Smashjin
Hometown: Centerville (Cape Cod), MA
Game Preference: Melee
Mains: Marth, Falcon, etc
Contact info: AIM: treestump88 Cell: (631) 514-5014
Car: Yes

Smashjin

Smash Ace
Hey there, I'm staying for 2 weeks in Newburyport, does somebody know any Melee players around there?
Going by the first page list, it looks like there's a couple players who are at least 30~ minutes from you. Some of the towns they're in are Beverly, Lawrence, Andover.

Though I don't see him on the list, I think Crush is from Andover as well?

Really wish I could find someone to play Melee with down by/on Cape Cod :(.

Spife

Smash Master
It's not in the budget. And were you relaxing on the beach on company time? This is going to reflect badly on your performance review.

Spife

Smash Master
Yedi...Yedi....ah, the mail delivery guy who can never find my ****ing office. Why do you still work here?

Also, Mr. Jin, unless you're a doctor, the more time you've been with us would actually matter less.

Smashjin

Smash Ace
I'm too lazy to drive to tourneys, Mass tourneys should be hosted here.

I'll have to check out the next Mass Madness or something though, I'd like to make it to some.

Only people I've played so far are people who haven't played in years haha.

Spife

Smash Master
We need some one to post tournies, it's an entry level job but in these tough times I'm not sure how you can say no.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
i see. I don't think i'm qualified, most of the threads i've ever made were closed due to them sucking

also i keep my hair short and i don't have a beard, i'm sure that disqualifies me as well.

I know how to teleport tho, but i have a problem with top tiers

wait i can chainthrow!

and do stuff into Tipper then into other stuff.

and exhale radioactive fire to defeat my enemies.

Well actually i don't know about all that...

But i do know that music is music... and art is art... and east is east and west is west, and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rubarb does.

Wait.......................................................................................... What were we talking about again?

:phone:

xFats

Smash Apprentice
Name - Fats
Area - boston
Hometown - SAME PLACE NGGA
Main Character(s) - Kl'rt, Tony Masters, a bit of Cap. Rogers

AIM - wat
car - no
Commuter Rail - Back Bay
T-Stop - orange line: back bay, Green line: copley

YEAH IM ****ING LATE EAT A ****

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
lol, this is so old. Can I update mine? I posted here before I even stopped playing Brawl.

Name: hotdogturtle
Hometown: Millis
Game Preference: Melee
Characters: Ganondorf, Jigglypuff
Contact info: AIM - hotdogturtle
Car: Family car, but I have it most of the time

Spife

Smash Master
Wait are those posts I need to update? That are a month old? WTFFFFFFFFFFFauigiuangiuaenipuguaergh

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
im not gonna give yu **** this time cuz yu lost yur wallet at ROM =////

i hope yu get it back

Spife

Smash Master
im not gonna give yu **** this time cuz yu lost yur wallet at ROM =////

i hope yu get it back
But like, this was posted a month ago.
Honestly, I'm not going to smash boards enough. There's only so many resources to be spent though. I'm still at this point where I need to quit this game or take it twice as seriously as I do. Or accept that I'm mediocre and keep going to big tournies cause they're fun :bee:

also I thought you said "I hope yu get it black" >__>

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
just consider smash a social outing and dont put too many resources into it until you decide/have time to really really try.

also spife, i could just write a bot that automates player finders. but then you'd complain about how i made managing a player finder more accessible to the masses.

Spife

Smash Master
just consider smash a social outing and dont put too many resources into it until you decide/have time to really really try.

also spife, i could just write a bot that automates player finders. but then you'd complain about how i made managing a player finder more accessible to the masses.
I treat it as such, but every time I go to tourneis i'm like "**** i want to get better". I havent' seen improbable in a while, which makes me sad, but I've been playing andy qtip and darc as much as I can so that's been helping.
Melee is low maintenance too which is nice.

haha could you really? i'd want to see that actually, you probably should before I ****ing memphis this thread.

Spife

Smash Master
crush trolls in money matches.

Edit
FIRST POST IS UPDATED! IF I MISSED YOU LET ME KNOW!!!

Changes:
-added: Fats
-Changed: Hotdogturtle and Cogsmooch.

Edit2: oh yeah and if anyone has a way to figure out if players are still active that would be great. I just took a look at my info and realized it said I still mained link, so obviously this cal is outdated.

My ideas are either contact EVERYONE on that list, or start over and have everyone post. Contacting would be a pain, and not everyone has contact info. Starting over would suck for all those cats who don't use smashboards (like elen lulz).
I guess it's not a big deal, but it looks cluttered.

Top Bottom