• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

Spife

Smash Master
I'm not sure how I'm still doing it. I lose interest in things mad easy.

Off topic: So I found this blog site that seemed pretty cool at first, till this post:
http://sickdamage.com/2010/06/07/coolest-mario-world-video-youll-see-this-week/
yeah that was me posting under Nemo. Read the post first and see if you can pick out the two idiotic mistakes in factual information :bee: (Spoilers: their under the first Nemo post).

*twitch* I've been needing to share this with some one. Since then I've unsubbed because I've realized they're ****ing morons.

Spife

Smash Master
Yeah PC Chris linked me to a bad electro house mix (although it was electro house so I don't know what I was expecting) on that site and I subbed. I unsubscribed though because that's a big idiot post. Troll or not (although why would some one be that stupid to troll passer bys?), it's dumb.

Spife

Smash Master
Cog, 40 seconds of research is all I ask for, less we want 2+2 to equal 5 in our life time.

And it is pretty ridiculous to say he programed his emulator. What ever, I was programed to overreact to just about everything on the internet anyway.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Yeah Spife, if you wanna troll, you gotta make a thread about a bogus advanced tech.

And name it after yourself.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Yeah Spife, if you wanna troll, you gotta make a thread about a bogus advanced tech.

And name it after yourself.
You know it! :laugh:

Edit: Spife is the original. Anyone who wants to hear a recitation of the spair or spillaring videos, I think I've still got em both memorized

Spife

Smash Master
I Spifed some one at mm. It's the same thing as cogsmooching (heh) only replace falcon with knife and falcon punch with spoon.

Chum

Smash Apprentice
Is there anyone around springfield who would want to play randomly on some week days? I intern there and I'm usually free Tuesdays and Thursdays after work (i get out at 5).

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
online ff is whack yo

ff is whack in generall

kingdom hearts is where its at *****s

Spife

Smash Master
FFIX is easily the best FF.
It's better then the best and the fact that you insulted it by just calling it, "the best" is defamation to the highest degree! Good sir, I challenge you, to a duel!

Spife

Smash Master
Accepted.

Breakfeast, at dawn.
So it's settled, but I have to warn ya, pardner, I have the fastest omelette in the Northern Atlantic. You ever wonder what for the reason Kay-DeeJay went to Korea? Well you're talkin to 'im!

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Is there anyone around springfield who would want to play randomly on some week days? I intern there and I'm usually free Tuesdays and Thursdays after work (i get out at 5).
of course :D
I live in springfield too. roman and i were supposed to play at some point... we havent cause i never know when i'm gonna be around. k Chum, i'll hit you up when i have a tues or thursday off i'm sure we can arrange something. (My days off are never the same /johns)

controlledchaos

Smash Rookie
Is it still good to post this stuff here?

Name - ControlledChaos
hometown - Somerville MA
Game Preference - Melee
Main(s) - Ganon, Falco
Car - Yes
Contact Info - (Aim) autumnaljr (MSN) villium_mord[at]hotmail.com
trainz - near Davis Square on the Red Line

Top Bottom