• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Roman we need to discuss RoM2 travelling and that sort of thing unless that's changed. I'm not sure whether or not Flaco's going I gotta ask him.

I'd love to ride with you Spife and Yedi though. I'll chip in for gas/food/lodging and that sort of thing just because I'm honest ect. ect. ect.

If you've still got my # drop me a text.

P.S. No sex till we get there though. <3 Plus you'll need to find me a girl becuase the only thing about me that's homo is my Marth. <3 <3

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Name - Yume
Mains - Falco, Snake
Hometown - Medfield, MA . BU for College
Game Preference (Melee or Brawl) - Brawl Only (and a little b+)
AIM - sygbreez
Car - Yes when I'm home
Trainz - Green line when I'm at college.
Alright, perhaps you just missed it, but its here.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
i demand people who live near the green line go somewhere and have a smashfest

or live off the the 66 or the 39

the 66, 39, AND the e line STOP DIRECTLY AT THE BOTTOM OF MY STREET (parker hill ave)

Roman.

Smash Champion
Roman we need to discuss RoM2 travelling and that sort of thing unless that's changed. I'm not sure whether or not Flaco's going I gotta ask him.

I'd love to ride with you Spife and Yedi though. I'll chip in for gas/food/lodging and that sort of thing just because I'm honest ect. ect. ect.

If you've still got my # drop me a text.

P.S. No sex till we get there though. <3 Plus you'll need to find me a girl becuase the only thing about me that's homo is my Marth. <3 <3
ummm yeah you can still ride with us

pretty sure the only expense is splitting gas money

tell me if flaco is going though once you find out

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Why are there no new Western MA smashers? D=

On a side note, the twins I'm supposed to play have tolld their mom (My boss lol)

that in another week they'll kick my butt.

One plays Mario and the other is playing Pikachu.

I'm thinking I'm gonna keep my Marth and Mewtwo one their leashes and play Falcon against them. Maybe Fox or Falco too, and Jiggs and IC's. anyone but Ness and Yoshi. :rotfl:

If they turn out to be better than I expected, THEN I'll let my attack dogs (Marth and M2 lol) off the leash.

@ Roman: I'm playing Flaco today I'll let you know. =D

Spife

Smash Master
smashers in NORTH BEAST need to step up their game

I'm like, a few weeks from auto-quitting due to inactivitiy. I'll have to reactivate my existence using an email adress. Etc etc.

I miss meree

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I know.

this area down here sucks too.

Just me, Roman, Flaco and a bunch of scrubs who don't know what buttons do what.

BTW Spife, thanks for s0rta defending me in my video thread. Not sure I deserve it but it's very appreciated.

Do you think D-throw - tech-chase - D-throw- DJC Nair- wave/D-tilt- DJC Fair- mindgame/miss Bair- to edgehog is a scubby M2 combo or do you think I'll have something at least watchable when I release it? :laugh:

dudutsai

Smash Lord
I see a fundamental flaw in your perception of players that I would like to point out, Shadowball.

By the way you call people in your area scrubs, it sounds like they are hopeless for smash, when in reality I believe the only thing separating a decent player from a bad one is experience. Of course only the truly talented can rise to the top, but skill is not something that you should consider when you consider practicing with people, as they may prove you wrong by surpassing you.

Side note: I'm still not in MA yet.....

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
smashers in NORTH BEAST need to step up their game

I'm like, a few weeks from auto-quitting due to inactivitiy. I'll have to reactivate my existence using an email adress. Etc etc.

I miss meree
srsly?

why would you do that to me?

Spife

Smash Master
I see a fundamental flaw in your perception of players that I would like to point out, Shadowball.

By the way you call people in your area scrubs, it sounds like they are hopeless for smash, when in reality I believe the only thing separating a decent player from a bad one is experience. Of course only the truly talented can rise to the top, but skill is not something that you should consider when you consider practicing with people, as they may prove you wrong by surpassing you.

This was oddly thought out for this thread. Your brain powers don't belong here.
Experience is the gap in old games though. It's the reason I get ***** in IaMP (one of them).

srsly?

why would you do that to me?
Not seriously, just you know when you're inactive on some things long enough you get the axe? I feel like that's going to happen to me and I need to stop this nonsense.

BTW Spife, thanks for s0rta defending me in my video thread. Not sure I deserve it but it's very appreciated.

Do you think D-throw - tech-chase - D-throw- DJC Nair- wave/D-tilt- DJC Fair- mindgame/miss Bair- to edgehog is a scubby M2 combo or do you think I'll have something at least watchable when I release it? :laugh:
eh, I kind of johned for you. BUT the guy was acting dumb. I used the example I did (about Do Young, who ***** me, don't get me wrong) because he literally said my approach was predictable; all I was doing was nair. I thought about that advice later and realize...I'm ****ing Link! How the **** do you want me to approach?
That is, you're playing Mewtwo, how does he want you to combo? Taj is your enemy though, good luck topping his combo vids :laugh:

As for how good it'll be, it comes down to entertainment. I just wanted a combo video out (hence my first one lul).

NEWS FOR THE THREAD: YOU GONNA GET UPDATE MOFO
sorry I dropped the ball guys

EDIT: FIRST POST UPDATED, IF YOU'RE NOT THERE REPOST YOUR INFO OR PM IT TO ME. I'M ALSO THINKING OF CHANGING THE FORMAT (BOTH IN THE WAY THE INFO IS DISPLAYED AND THE DIVISION OF THE STATE (AT LEAST LAY DOWN SOME BOUNDERIES SON!)

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion

lol 'sup?

BTW I was joking. Flaco Roman and I are the ONLY ones in Springfield at the moment. F.E.A.R. no longer plays and Arrmegeddon is... in jail. no seriously.

If Gizmo would come back to meree dam it.

As for the holyoke twins... they've never played a competitive player before. they could be good-ish but I'm gonna talk **** anyways lul.

@ Spife: SC3 sucks. there I said it. SC2 will be the one to top lol I'm not gonna try. a preview audience found what I have so far to be very entertaining despite the non-Tajiness of it. (Holy crap he invented a word!)

I'm delaying it till after RoM2 btw.

Speaking of which.

Roman!

Flaco can't come. ROAD TRIP! =D

Spife you need a roomie or do you guys have housing I can leech off of?

Spife

Smash Master
I need to talk to roman about hte plans
I also might be in ny for thanksgiving which this tournament follows so I'm not sure how many wrenchs that's going to throw into mine gears.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Dammit, the one weekend I won't be near Albany. Troy is literally 10 minutes from there.

Suck I can't go to RoM2 either, back visiting family and whatnot for the weekend.

Grr.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
You can get better even by playing bad scrubs.
/contribution

(if you pay attention)

not that it really matters, but my T information is wrong in the first post. I'm no longer on the orange line. I'm in the nether regions of the C and B green lines but real close to the 57 bus

Spife

Smash Master
You can get better even by playing bad scrubs.
/contribution

(if you pay attention)

not that it really matters, but my T information is wrong in the first post. I'm no longer on the orange line. I'm in the nether regions of the C and B green lines but real close to the 57 bus
I doubt anyone will take the orange line and then get angry casue you weren't there. Or be like "aw **** orange line I'm gonna go play some smash" and then contact you and get angry cause it's in correct >.>
I'll try to remember for next time though

wouldn't you be in like albany? the complete opposite direction of rom?
At me? Nah son, in ny ny ny ny, like near brooklyn me thinks.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I doubt anyone will take the orange line and then get angry casue you weren't there. Or be like "aw **** orange line I'm gonna go play some smash" and then contact you and get angry cause it's in correct >.>
incorrect*

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
When would we be leaving?

If it's on Friday I gotta talk to my boss lol

Times and other such ****.

Plus sleeping places.

gotta spar to get ready.

OH and check out the new avatar. raaaaaappppeeee

Roman.

Smash Champion
yeah we are leaving friday

prolly in the evening cause im pretty sure yedi has class till 4

edit: @sb2/spife - if you guys are down, we could stay in a hotel for mad cheap sat. night... tell me if there are any problems with this

also @matt - ummm so you're coming with us? (idk i saw something in the rom thread) I hope you have a way of getting to us cause i know i'm not picking u up and idk if spife will so gl!!

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
memphis - of course you want to redesign the GC controller... lol I think the GC controller is one of, if not the best feeling VG controllers.
But here's some ideas:

Make the L/R buttons smaller. Put the Z button as a trigger under the right handle, to be pressed by the middle finger (lol?), rotate the Y & X buttons counter clockwise... maybe make the A & B buttons the same size and place them underneath, so it's more of a circle formation? Ditch the D-Pad part. Or you could try switching the c-stick and button locations. hm.
or you could go ALL OUT and do something really weird

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
yeah we are leaving friday

prolly in the evening cause im pretty sure yedi has class till 4

edit: @sb2/spife - if you guys are down, we could stay in a hotel for mad cheap sat. night... tell me if there are any problems with this

also @matt - ummm so you're coming with us? (idk i saw something in the rom thread) I hope you have a way of getting to us cause i know i'm not picking u up and idk if spife will so gl!!
Okay. i usually work till 4 myself so this may or may not work lol.

I'll request a 7-3 shift.

I have no problems staying in a mad cheap hotel with you and Spife and prolly yedi. sparring utz. :laugh:

Now all we need are girls... :chuckle:

St. Viers

Smash Champion
Wow, I should check places besides the melee section of the forums and brawl tactical discussions XD

Name: St. Viers
Hometown: Boston (Roslindale)
Game Preference: Melee
Mains: Doc Mario, all the top tiers
Contact info: Just PM me for info
Car: nope
Trainz: Orange Line (2 miles from forest hills)

Spife

Smash Master
Wow, I should check places besides the melee section of the forums and brawl tactical discussions XD

Name: St. Viers
Hometown: Boston (Roslindale)
Game Preference: Melee
Mains: Doc Mario, all the top tiers
Contact info: Just PM me for info
Car: nope
Trainz: Orange Line (2 miles from forest hills)
will get after I recover

incorrect*
Really?

Top Bottom