• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

Spife

Smash Master
Shadow, we can't get the venue every week, otherwise I'd make everyone poor with tournies ever weekend.

Also, for shiek, downthrow. And for Flaco, don't play low tiers lul

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
spiiiiiife...

opposing MONTHS... not weeks. each one a Bi-monthly? Say yours is in June and ours is in July, but then ours is not again till september for us down here while yours is on again in august?? get it?

and sush, flaco plays a gay Marth. So do I, but his is gayer (For now)

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
We suck. There's so many players but the most we can come up with is the now extremely infrequent MM's which I guess are soon to end and the even more infrequent western ma tournies which are..... IN WESTERN MA.

Deoxys

Smash Lord
When is the next tourney in the area? Unfortunately, I'm stuck in New Hampshire right now... otherwise I'd be asking for friendlies from Cog and other Boston-area dudes. =S

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
When is the next tourney in the area? Unfortunately, I'm stuck in New Hampshire right now... otherwise I'd be asking for friendlies from Cog and other Boston-area dudes. =S
Mass Madness is this coming weekend, Oct 3-4.

Oh and I moved from Melrose to Brighton :D

I should play with some of the BU kids but I don't know any of them and what if they're scary????????

So Fatal

Smash Master
im pretty sure u can mod it you just can't do any mods that would be unfair to others I guess.

like i wanna change the sticks/remove the rumble packs in mine, take out the springs and im sure thats legal

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Taking the springs out of triggers is illegal, that's the trigger mod that's mentioned in the commonly used ruleset. Swapping sticks is also illegal, IIRC. The trigger mod is really hard to catch though, they'll only call you on it if they see you powershield 9 times in a row and then check your controller.

This is for melee btw, I don't know what brawl rules say about mods.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
I think it means that instead of having to hold the entire L/R button down it shields as soon as you touch it at all.

Has anyone ever been caught with a controller mod?

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Does anyone have access to a Tri Wing screwdriver or a really easy cheap way to get a hold of one?

This is for painting purposes, not illegally modding things. YAY ME!

Also, GO TO SMB4!

Deoxys

Smash Lord
Then why is it mentioned in the ruleset?
Because it is illegal in Melee, but not in Brawl... At least, that's usually how it is, but the ruleset DOES imply it's illegal.

So anyone have a triwing + the tiny screwdriver I'd need to mod mine? :dizzy: I'll pay to use them....

removing the springs in the shoulder buttons is not illegal. it provides no advantage
Check out the ruleset, though.

Spife

Smash Master
guys I offered to bring an axe, we'll just cut the controllers in half or something. Take it or leave it.

Lasker

Smash Rookie
Northern MA Smash info

Name - Lasker
Hometown - Rowley
Game preference - Melee
Main - Marth
Contacts - AIM-RyAns0nn E Mail-RyAns0nn@yahoo.com

I want to play some good players, anyone interested please contact and we'll arrange something.

Lasker

Smash Rookie
Name - Lasker
Hometown - Rowley
Game preference - Melee
Main - Marth
Contacts - AIM-RyAns0nn E Mail-RyAns0nn@yahoo.com
Car- Yes

I want to play some good players, anyone interested please contact and we'll arrange something. I ahve a doubles partner as well. Need practice

K

Koldby

Name-Koldby
Hometown-Beverly
Game Preference-Melee
Main-Samus
Aim-joey191919
Email-joeycolby@comcast.net
Transportation: car and train

I have a team partner and am just looking for anyone decent in the area to play and have fun with

Top Bottom