• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

Banks

Smash Hero
Marth, I beat pof in 1 out of like 5 friendlies, kept a MM close with banks in marth dittos and im WAY out of practice but im ganna start training and entering melee
i will say that Fatal has TONS more skill in melee than the average brawl player. not to say that he'd win tournaments in melee or anything, but when i played him in a marth ditto mm i got the impression that he definitely knew what he was doing.

@ fatal, if you wanted to switch to melee and practice it you could be good :)

...but i don't expect you to because you already **** at brawl =p

edit - dazwa's young link ***** A$$, don't be fooled by his jedi mind tricks!!!

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Guh, why didn't anyone correct me when I thought RoM2 was thanksgiving weekend? I'm trying to make travel plans now, but I dunno if I'll have enough money in time.... Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Albert.

Smash Master
Name: BassAlbert
Hometown: Miami Florida, currently living in Back bay of Boston for College
Game Preference: Brawl
Characters: Marth, D3, PT etc
Contact info: AIM bassclefalbert, cell: 754 581 2645
T stop is Hynes

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
can't believe i haven't seen this thread before

Name: Dawall
Hometown: Boston
Game Preference (Melee or Brawl): Brawl
Contact info (MSN, AIM, Something else?): aim: thewall617
Car: no
Trainz: kenmore green line during school year, on the 35/34 bus route from orange line when on break

anybody lookin to smash (generally brawl, though we do set up melee if people show up for it) friday afternoons in boston, contact me, us bu students have a pretty decent smashfest going every friday from about 3-7 on 775 commonwealth ave boston, ma

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
no one new in Western MA. :cry:

Spife are you riding with Omni or Roman.?

I'm riding with omni so if you are we can be Godzilla nerds all the way there... maybe. <3

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
i actually do know jlo! he's one of the melee players, though he mains a pretty decent marth in brawl. well the best way to get to that location is by the green line if you don't have a car. but if you really don't wanna use it i guess you could walk from back bay station or something to that effect. why?

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
pfft you kidding me? JLo's Brawl Marth sucks, I money matched him at the start of the year, won 2-0, 2 stocked him both times. :laugh:

St. Viers

Smash Champion
@dawall: Used to school him in melee back when he dropped by umass. Glad to see he still plays. The reason I asked is that I dislike the greenline, but looks like it's the easiest way.

maybe I'll drop by on friday, get owned in brawl, play some melee XD

Rachmaninav89

Smash Apprentice
Name: Rach
Hometown: Miami,FL, living in Boston
Game Preference (Melee or Brawl): Brawl
Contact info (MSN, AIM, Something else?): aim: TheFirmASharp
Message me if you want a cell phone #, in case you're interested in coming to Smash Fridays! Address below.
Car: no
Trainz: kenmore (BC) green line during school year

anybody lookin to smash (generally brawl, though we do set up melee if people show up for it) friday afternoons in boston, contact me, us bu students have a pretty decent smashfest going every friday from about 3-7 on 775 commonwealth ave boston, ma

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Hyeesszzz!!!

My plan of gathering enough Brawl players to outnumber the Melee players in the MA social thread is working!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Melee still outnumbers brawl ITT.

Also, I'm just going to point out that Cog's avatar is ****ing awesome. Is that a storm trooper on a chipmunk?

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
its 775 commonwealth ave, did i say 755? my bad. you can call me 6176801148 if you're having a bit of trouble with directions. its in the basement of george sherman union, so if you know where it is, you can just show up from like 3-5 and just play the guys there.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Its 3-7, but yeah sometimes we get kicked out early.

I'm usually there and since I help set up most of the time I'm usually there at the start.

We prob do need some more interest in Melee, as we had Melee going on all of last year but this year all the BU Meleeers stopped showing up. =/

If you need a number to call mine's good 617 543 1032.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Dear Smashboards,

Should I go to RoM2? Going involves spending half of my money for the rest of the year in one weekend, and not going is, well, not playing smash at RoM2. Smash is awesome, but so is being able to buy food in December.

Thoughts?

Top Bottom