• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

Spife

Smash Master
heh, women? am I right guys?

I'm gonna go link vs marth and listen to roman for a change. LINK COUNTERS MARTH MOTHER ****ERSSSSSZ

Spife

Smash Master
can one hylian take on an entire Thuringian municipality in the district of Eichsfeld in Germany?
ONLY THIS MM WILL TELL!

This is now a topic about music. Electronic Music. FROM SPACE!

Trance sucks. A lot. A lot a lot. For srsly, it's okay if you like listening to ****, or feel like listening to ****....or you ARE ****. Or you don't expect much but to have a **** time, then I guess it's okay. Everyone needs a little **** in their life.
Technozzzz is too goot. Howse moosak is **** too. Stay away from that trance ****.

Educate yourselves.
http://techno.org/electronic-music-guide/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz1Z8Plcfyg
So many things are...wrong with that. Bubblegum crap is crap.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
If Spife could do that my head might explode. I'd probably fall off just standing there. My sense of balance isn't what it used to be.

Women... *Life John*
You need to be a WARRIOR

like Kage
his description of his lifestyle changed my life

a little bit

Spife

Smash Master
Invaders Must Die is delicious, who can agree?
I don't like any tracks beyond take me to the hospital though lul
also I just found out about The Prodigy, posing much?

Spife

Smash Master
that's what they told us to do over the summer. I think I mentioned that to yo ubut i'm not sure. I need to chane the name of the thread again, any suggestions ( I wont listen to them)

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I know right? The post wasn't wasted!

He's not a western MA player, so he doesn't understand lol...

And Spife, I actually LOVE the venue for SMB. It's WAYYYY better than MM... much more quiet. I like quiet and mountians ect.

Outdoorsman 1st, smasher 2nd lol

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
every 10 years I'm sure they will
DAMM is to goot though
GAH... I'm going to be old by the time they release the next one!!! :laugh:

I wonder what they'll do though? Stick to the man in suit, or use motion capture like with Gollum and the latest King Kong? (LOTR was AWESOME... and the new KK was... okay I guess...) Motion capture done the right way with enough money (I mean come on... 10 million dollars isn't enough to make a special effects movie >.> ) and lets hope they don't go and step in something like they did with the Mechagodzilla 3 movies...

But yeah, DAMM is good... too bad I haven't played a human in it for like 4 years or something. GODZILLA 90's!

Spife

Smash Master
GAH... I'm going to be old by the time they release the next one!!! :laugh:

I wonder what they'll do though? Stick to the man in suit, or use motion capture like with Gollum and the latest King Kong? (LOTR was AWESOME... and the new KK was... okay I guess...) Motion capture done the right way with enough money (I mean come on... 10 million dollars isn't enough to make a special effects movie >.> ) and lets hope they don't go and step in something like they did with the Mechagodzilla 3 movies...

But yeah, DAMM is good... too bad I haven't played a human in it for like 4 years or something. GODZILLA 90's!
they probably wont top Final Wars in terms of production values. And since they already did one movie involving...everyone in one godzilla orgy (the aformentioned film) they'll probably bring back a rivalry, or make up a new monster/new technology for earth, or go on with their "Alien from outer space that we can make how we want it" with no real good plot introduction.

Or biolanties again :bee:
Mechagodzilla 3? Terror Of Mechagodzilla was ****, Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla was okay (I expected Godzilla Vs Mechagodzilla, the one before TMG but I was wrong).

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
they probably wont top Final Wars in terms of production values. And since they already did one movie involving...everyone in one godzilla orgy (the aformentioned film) they'll probably bring back a rivalry, or make up a new monster/new technology for earth, or go on with their "Alien from outer space that we can make how we want it" with no real good plot introduction.

Or biolanties again :bee:
Mechagodzilla 3? Terror Of Mechagodzilla was ****, Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla was okay (I expected Godzilla Vs Mechagodzilla, the one before TMG but I was wrong).
Um... Kiryu? The MG in the third series of films lol.

Final Wars wasn't really all that special... They tried to do too much in one movie. At least Zilla got crushed. :bee:

GMK proved you can have a Godzilla movie with a brain... too bad the Toho bigwigs didn't realize that it was a good movie.

Spife

Smash Master
now I'm lost
Kiryu was hard core cause they used the original godzillas bones in the armor.
Final Wars wasn't special but I still enjoyed the **** out of it. Except the human side fighting was mad lame.
GMK?

Mokumo

Smash Ace
Name - Relax
hometown - Arlington MA
Game Preference - Melee
Main(s) - Captain Falcon
Car - Sometimes
Contact Info - PM me
train - alewife (end of the red line)

Nuris

Smash Lord