• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
... but i don't really like MA... this state needs a reworking from the ground up. SSBM is one of the few things that's actually working the way its supposed to... :/ BAH

Anyways Spife. Friendlies at SMB 3? My Mewtwo wants to have "DJC F-Air sex" with your Link. :laugh:

And Ace... gotta play you too son...

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
We'll have to see how it works out. You haven't seen me play since those matches that I recorded with Roman two months ago right? (I was so bad back then lol.)

Spife

Smash Master
go to smb3, if you don't go I'll put your info in red and you'll then be a commie!

Spife

Smash Master
:( I don't

MA needs to step the **** up and go to Smash Mass Bros (or Super mass Bros if your ace) cause that venue is too good for anything less than 50-60 people.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Jack's beard was so epic.

Tentative date for SMB4: All Hail Spaghettysburg is June 6th. Just gotta get word from Spife for a definate. I'm planning for at least 30 people for melee and 60 for Brawl. SO EVERYONE MUST GO!

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Spife. Find out if we get the date so I can start getting stuff together and making sure I still have a laptop. You know I like having the thread out for like a month first.

Spife

Smash Master
Top Bottom