• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
now I'm lost
Kiryu was hard core cause they used the original godzillas bones in the armor.
Only the Oxygen Destroyer in the original film Didn't leave any bones... fail........

Final Wars wasn't special but I still enjoyed the **** out of it. Except the human side fighting was mad lame.
Oh, Final Wars was fun. As long as you didn't bother to wonder why the hell they were ripping off the Matrix at the same time rather than having better monster battles. Seriously... all of the monster fights (Barring Monster X) were too short because they had to have the flimsy human storyline going on. so much wasted potential

Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters all out attack son. GMK for short.

Best Godzilla movie since Mothra vs. Godzilla in 1963.

Spife

Smash Master
psh ***** godzilla vs mothra was sub-par
godzilla vs mechagodzilla was **** though

I'll watch gmk soon, i have it, just haven't watched it

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
psh ***** godzilla vs mothra was sub-par
No no no no. Mothra vs. Godzilla... the one where the Mothra larve beat him in the end. the Mothra movie with Battra in it was laughable.

godzilla vs mechagodzilla was **** though
The one from the 90's? Over rated but not bad really. It's watchable. *Beam Battles* :dizzy:

I'll watch gmk soon, i have it, just haven't watched it
Hope you like it. Godzilla is ***ing evil in that movie. BIG FUN...

Spife

Smash Master
I am talking about that one, it was lame how they beat him (the 12 inch girls are hawt though)

Wait, "the one from the 90's" + "Godzilla" Is like half the films, right? I mean the one with Titanosarus, SOO GOOD he was so hard core

What evs, Godzilla vs Biolantees is the best

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
You mean spife?
and i'll get you guys soon
and why are you moving?
Wife is going to BU grad in the fall.

And where in brighton are you moving to? I'm basically a bus ride away.
Um by the golf course?

It's funny we were trying to find places in Brookline near the B line (since it's nice) but they're all so friggin expensive and/or not available.

I hear GMK is teh ****

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I am talking about that one, it was lame how they beat him (the 12 inch girls are hawt though)
NAH... not lame. they more outsmarted him than beat him really. Which is still more interesting than most of the endings of monster movies lol...

And the Peanuts were quite hot yes...

Wait, "the one from the 90's" + "Godzilla" Is like half the films, right? I mean the one with Titanosarus, SOO GOOD he was so hard core
That movie is so cheesy that the lactose intolerent veiwer should beware lol. BIG fun though. "TITANOSAURS! Godzilla attack!" O.o :laugh::laugh::laugh:

*girl shoots beams out of her eyes, Mechagodzilla destroys the soundstage.*

What evs, Godzilla vs Biolantees is the best
GMK... seriously. It's really really good.

@ Cog: Yes, GMK is teh ****. First Godzilla movie released in America to get good reviews.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Golf course in Brighton? Dunno where that is. It's still probably pretty close to me, but it won't matter for very long. I'll be in NY for the next 4 years.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Going to college there? Where?

Also it's on S Crescent Circuit if that helps. I don't know brighton very well... apparently it's between Oak Square and Brighton Center
Going to RPI for engineering, it's just outside of Albany. Apparently there's a decent smash community on campus, which is cool.

When are you moving?

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Aug 1

I have a friend that went to RPI for math. I think we've talked about this already.
I don't recall this conversation, so I doubt it. However, it's all good. My only gripe with RPI is the cost: almost 50G's a year. Other than that, it has everything I want from college.

Oh, and it's not near boston. That's the only other problem.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
They fixed the girls thing with my class, it's more like 60/40 rather than the normal 85/15. Plus there are a ton of other colleges in the area.

I like hijacking threads for private conversation, it's lots of fun.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Is Gears 2 still any good? I got bored of the lag and shotguns a long time ago and went back to playing Halo 3. And then I stopped that and went outside. It was a pretty good decision.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
@ roman - I love you too<3

@questor- (or is it quester? idk) yeah gears got a little better... they somewhat fixed two pieces, they fixed smokes so they aren't homo-status anymore also. The game is pretty much hammerburst and shotty.. @__@' why were you sick of the shotty? lol

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I got sick of the shotty cuz I sucked. Also, since I sucked, I didn't feel like waiting for respawns, so I play games that I don't have to wait 5 minutes to respawn in.

AKA I johned a lot, now I stopped and moved onto other things.

Does anyone know if a bruise on the inside of my thumb will affect my melee abilities? Because I caught too many frisbees this week.

Spife

Smash Master
In case anyone missed in on the mm16 shout out thread, my brother was hit by a car. I'm in ny right now, things don't look good, well, he's got severe head trauma, and head injuries are always airborn. It's way to early to tell.

I'm going on hiatus till things clear up. Or sunday.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
In case anyone missed in on the mm16 shout out thread, my brother was hit by a car. I'm in ny right now, things don't look good, well, he's got severe head trauma, and head injuries are always airborn. It's way to early to tell.

I'm going on hiatus till things clear up. Or sunday.
O_O Holy crap. I've been gone for too long. *Wonders when the accident happened*. Hope he pulls through. Head injuries are horrible.

Thanks you guys, we thought we had good news but me might not.
**** hospitals.

Top Bottom