• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
We need GameUnicon Hype in here! That **** is just around the corner, and honestly has the potential to trump Genesis as tournament of the summer. Step it up and spread the word!

Also, who wants to split a room for G-Unicon? With 4 people to a room it comes to $25/night.

Spife

Smash Master
^ says roman, trying to casually play off the fact that he's dissapeared.

COme back to us.

Edit: roman probably went to genisis and entered as Mango or Armada or something.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
GASP! Your strange thoughts confuse me.

Or maybe it's that you guys are in western MA.

You guys should come to GU this friday, smashfest. It's been great the last couple weeks, we've had crew battles and everything.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
sooo how's it going guys?
=D Hiya Roman! play me sometime! :laugh:

^ says roman, trying to casually play off the fact that he's dissapeared.

COme back to us.

Edit: roman probably went to genisis and entered as Mango or Armada or something.
This. Made. Me. LOL...

well has anything even been happening lately?

as far as i'm concerned, we've all disappeared
Maybe we never even existed in the first place...
Spife thinks we're in the Matrix, and Roman's been... I don't know, getting better? *Hmmm* :laugh:

GASP! Your strange thoughts confuse me.

Or maybe it's that you guys are in western MA.

You guys should come to GU this friday, smashfest. It's been great the last couple weeks, we've had crew battles and everything.
All right put them up! $800,000,000 money match! :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::lick::chuckle::psycho::psycho::psycho::urg::psycho::lick::chuckle::dizzy: Just for dissing WM. Springfield is fine to diss (It sucks here...) but the rest isn't bad...

Anyone here going to the CTconn? Or am I going to be representing western MA?

Captain Falcon music?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaXV2bXU07E&feature=related

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Western MA is a strange and scary place. It'll also be some of the closest smash for me next year. Somehow I'll be closer to Springfield than NYC, and I'll be in NY... GG geography.

Spife

Smash Master
yeah NYC is like 3 hours way, 3-4 with traffic, but NY is about 1.5

NY is a stupid state, much like RI, where fall river is further south then some of the RI smashers.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I'm gonna be in Troy next year, it's like an hour from springfield but 3 hours from NYC, and ~6 from Rochester. ****'s so broken.

Spife

Smash Master
Change my location to Brighton. Officially.
*sighs* RIP lil' smooch.

Edit; SMOOOOCH! IN MY OFFICE! NOW!!!!!!!

I was going to go to melrose and hang out around august 9th, I could have come to your humble abode and whooped your monkey *** in some of that Super Smash Brothers that we love so much.

Spife

Smash Master
so that means your...Man...man? Get in the manmobile! who do you fight? Two-*****?
I ran out of batman/manman related jokes. I r bad

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Western MA is a strange and scary place. It'll also be some of the closest smash for me next year. Somehow I'll be closer to Springfield than NYC, and I'll be in NY... GG geography.
Cool. if we have any smashfests come if you can. as far as I know Roman, Flaco, and I are the only good players here, though there are a bunch of buds of Flacos that are learning how.

Spife

Smash Master
Cool. if we have any smashfests come if you can. as far as I know Roman, Flaco, and I are the only good players here, though there are a bunch of buds of Flacos that are learning how.
lul your lack of Spife makes me sad. But I agree, there's like 4-6 of us who actually go to tournies, and I hardly ever see flaco any more D:

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
If you have a Melee Smashfest don't assume everyone's favourite giant black brawler wouldn't want in.

I love Melee if you guys can stand having someone around that just blows at it. :)

Spife

Smash Master
If you have a Melee Smashfest don't assume everyone's favourite giant blafrican american brawler wouldn't want in.

I love Melee if you guys can stand having someone around that just blows at it. :)
Fix'd, stop denying WHO YOU REALLY ARE!

Also, yes, we should set something up, when is WMA free?
I don't have a job, and currently have no obligations. NOT EVEN TO EAT!

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I'm currently working at Six Flags... but if this is just a fest, I can probably make it a bit later in the day no matter what(except for saturdays).

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
lul your lack of Spife makes me sad. But I agree, there's like 4-6 of us who actually go to tournies, and I hardly ever see flaco any more D:
Sorry Spife. When I think WMA I think of down here. Ace could count too I suppose, but then that's just you, me, Flaco (When he's around... I don't know where he went recently...) Roman and Ace, unless we count Bro and the other newest guys...

If you have a Melee Smashfest don't assume everyone's favourite giant black brawler wouldn't want in.

'sup Ace? I wouldn't mind it. Record for my combo video? :D

Also, yes, we should set something up, when is WMA free?
I don't have a job, and currently have no obligations. NOT EVEN TO EAT!
YOU MUST RECOVER! ... erm... EAT! lol.

We really must set something up. seriously eh? When and where? Weekends would work best for me.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Yeah Shadowball, we can record. As long as, if I happen to accidently do something awesome/cool/neat it ends up online so people think I'm da man.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Yeah Shadowball, we can record. As long as, if I happen to accidently do something awesome/cool/neat it ends up online so people think I'm da man.
LOL we'll have to play and see. It's a video for my M2 (Which you haven't played yet unless my memory fails me.), but trust me, I'm going to have a Scar-esque credits sequence, only all of it showing my opponents doing something awesome/cool/neat.

@owm - link?

@WMA - setup a smashfest and i'll be there ^.^
Like you did with flaco's? You heartbreaker you. :laugh:

dudutsai

Smash Lord
LOL I was wondering why youtube is not accessible on the otherwise wonderful internet here and just realized Its Because China Has Political Firewalls

Spife

Smash Master
okay western MA needs a smash fest NOW
what's everyone's scheduals like?
I have no job :3

My house could fit 5-6 people pretty easily if I cleaned the guest room up/moved **** around some.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
okay western MA needs a smash fest NOW
what's everyone's scheduals like?
I have no job :3

My house could fit 5-6 people pretty easily if I cleaned the guest room up/moved **** around some.
Blarg Spife. Meree please! *Godzilla roars*

*EDIT* i tend to work all week, but my weekends are generally free.

Spife

Smash Master
roman that sounds really ominous. I imagine you holding a baseball bat, gently patting it into your other hand while you say that.
Or maybe a can of gasoline...

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Everyone should come to GU fight night tonight! Most people will be arriving around 6, there will be several setups, and we will likely run an epic crew battle. Just show up and play smash.

Spife

Smash Master
>__>

sooo smash fest next weekend? gotta talk to my rents but i think it's legit

Top Bottom