• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
So even if this thread was designed to help us find each other - does anyone ever meet up and play?
And...

^Oh snaps, it is on :p
No, we don't. MA players are anti-social something something something...

Being witty >>>>>>>>> having a car.

And no one in this thread actually plays games, we just pretend we do on the internets.
Who invited you? lol JK hiya!

we rarely get together and play cause everyone is lame.
yuuup... SMB4 sometime before we grow old? pleaseeee?

Ah, I keep hearing about this "Game Universe" in framingham. Man, there's no T-stop that goes that far. As for commuter rail, I rarely ride it, so i don't even know. GU, sounds like an epic venue/arcade.
It's also ****ing far away for people in WM.

I live near Bus and T stops, have my own car, am old and mighty, can grow a majestic beard at will, do not live with my parents, and am awesome. SO THERE

*FLEXES SO HARD THE INTERNET BREAKS*
Sorry but I'm immune to backlashes. I'm a Godzilla fan and have built a tolerence as a result.

We must play sometime Cog. Seriously, most of the people here only played me once, if that...

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
*raises hand* I'm in. I want to bake cookies play melee with the great bearded one.

Also, Shadowball, moneymatch? whatever price you want.

Spife

Smash Master
Actually, I should be in eastern MA next week UNLESS the elephant in a certain room sits on me.
It could happen.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
*raises hand* I'm in. I want to bake cookies play melee with the great bearded one.

Also, Shadowball, moneymatch? whatever price you want.
Money Matches annoy me. I really hate Brawl players non-tourny matches for money lol. But whatever, how about 25 cents? I'm a poor fellow. T_T

Similar to Questor, I'll money match, with 25 cents, ANYONE. For as many times as they want.
You're ON! =D

@Spife: We made it to page 100! :bee::bee::bee:;)

Spife

Smash Master
Oro sounds like the noise the Skull Mages make in Disgaea (1) when they cast a spell. I can hear it now...
Oro! Bvweeeeee flutter flutter CRASH!

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I work sat. :(
*Pulls a Peanut impression...* "****!"

I haven't played Melee against a human since Mass Madness, this needs to be fixed! Man those lvl 7 computers are hard.
I haven't been playing Flaco as much as I'd like to be, and I've gotten too good for my sister. ("Your Marth is gay! Your Mewtwo is gay! Your... everything is GAY!" T_T)

lvl. 6 CPUs are better. lol

I did play one of my sister's friends last month. he wants to get into competitive Melee I think. He's got a very very very long way to go though. (That's in comparasion to me Spife rotfl) Our first match I beat him with PICHU, then proceeded to beat him every single match, goofing off all the while. He's a noob who doesn't realize it. Actual quote: "Well I've been playing the game for four years, so I know what to do." after he gets 1 K.O. on me... then I four stock him the next match. :psycho: Then the next round he gets 1 KO and acts like he just did something no one else can do. (My sister can get two off of me sometimes... when its a match-up in her favor IE Sheik vs M2)

/Story

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Cog, get at me, I'll come play whenever. I have nothing to do for the next couple days. I'll probably message you on FB or something right after I post this >.>

Spife

Smash Master
SB: TEACH THAT REENSHBAG (did I spell that right?) HOW TO PLAY! LCANCELING AND WAVEDASHING! IF HE DOESN'T STICK AROUND HE DOESN'T CARE!!!!!

Also, I'm in eastern MA tomorrow and saturday, BUT I'M NOT HANGING OUT WIF YOU GAIS! NO TIME!!! AH HAHAHAHAHAAH

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
SB: TEACH THAT REENSHBAG (did I spell that right?) HOW TO PLAY! LCANCELING AND WAVEDASHING! IF HE DOESN'T STICK AROUND HE DOESN'T CARE!!!!!
... ... ... ... Reenshbag? O_o

I don't know how that is a response to my story time, but the kid is trying to learn. He can already wavesheild. :rotfl:

He's got a little killer instinct too, but is easy to read as a book written for two year olds... :laugh:

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
waveshield? tell me more of this mysterious advanced tactic
'Kay respected elder.

waveshielding is when A newb doesn't react fast enough to properly Wavedash... :p

Anywho you guys have a good time at S.N.E.S.

I wanna go but have no way to purchase tickets online and no one will tell me if you can get tickets at the tourny. I have no credit/debit card sooo... yeah.

gahhh help me! >.>

i'm desperate for just that one bit of info!

CAN. I. BUY. TICKETS. THERE. ?!?!

If it's "No" then I'm ****ed...

Spife

Smash Master
THIS JUST IN: (caps) GREENFIELD IS GETTING A T-LINE FOR SOME REASON. I SAY FOR SOME REASON CAUSE WE'RE MILE AWAY FROM THE NEXT STOP EAST BUT THIS IS THE RUMORS!!!

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I don't think you can. BUT you can get a Visa Gift Card and use that.
Got that answer already, but I'd prefer to get them there.

yeah visa gift card

no johns
Where you been son? You gonna talk to me about johning?!

You heartbreaker you.

Oh, I'm learning Fox BTW...

this just in: you can buy SNES/gameunicon tix at the door. Gotta stand in line, but...
This man is my hero. i figured that if there was a "Prepay" option that you'd be able to get tickets there, but all i got was people saying "You need to get them early" bla bla bla.

I'm not going for the whole weekend, so why not just get tix for sunday only??

Melee *****.

Oh, and I've been watching Armada's matches against M2K Shiz and Mango...

HOW ON EARTH?

The kid doesn't even play that technically! It's downright amazing. I never saw Peach do **** like that... not even Wife's Peach... O_o

Top Bottom