• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

Spife

Smash Master
SPIFE MAINS SILENT HILL

good **** Spife, you show the RE series.
I need to finish the first one so I can play home coming.

I was thinking about LPing them but I'm not sure how I would do commentary, I'd also want to do another game before hand as my best run arm is 10 hours, and that's 60 videos (on youtube anyway). That's a lot, and we all know how I am with uploading to begin with :(

I have a question for MA: What other games do you play to any level of competition and hows it going? I'm not going to start as that would be a lame segway to tell you guys about my addiction to competitive Chu Lips.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I don't actually play YL. I just use him for an avatar.
Ahhh... I see.

because he looks like you?
Does he? You mean he's a little pointy eared kid who weilds a sword and various weapons? :laugh:

I have a question for MA: What other games do you play to any level of competition and hows it going? I'm not going to start as that would be a lame segway to tell you guys about my addiction to competitive Chu Lips.
I'll answer first. *coughs* no video games besides Melee... I've been known to play baseball but haven't for a long time...

Spife

Smash Master
my tuhrn

I still play L4D, joined a new team Kevey, the team had no wins till me and another kid joined, then we got 2 wins! Me being an important role *nods*.
But then we lost twice, I was in one game against a top 5 ranked team :(
Etc etc, I hardly give it time though, I'd play smash over it if I could (I prioritize smash over it).

I started playing Guild Wars again but am tentative to buy the two campagins I'm missing.

@ SB and Kmoooor: How is the no games/basket ball going for you guys?

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
In high school I was really really good at that online game........ Earth 20something? **** I can't even rembember it's name. None of you guys would either probably because it's old.

edit: Earth 2025!

Spife

Smash Master
In high school I was really really good at that online game........ Earth 20something? **** I can't even rembember it's name. None of you guys would either probably because it's old.

edit: Earth 2025!
I heard about that game actually. Didn't you command troups via passenger pidgeon?

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I played DDR/ITG competitively, won a local tournament once, back when there still was a scene. I also play SC4 competitively, as well as a couple other fighters, although I'm not as good at those. Uh... Yeah, I didn't do much besides video games for a while...

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
@Yedi

Don't throw that **** up unless you ready to bang.

Who from Mass am I MMing at Mass Madness.

Roman I want to do Fox vs Sheik for one Darrah ^_^.
Arc?
Shadowball?
Yedi?
Spife.. we're already settled.
Masss?

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
@Yedi

Don't throw that **** up unless you ready to bang.

Who from Mass am I MMing at Mass Madness.

Roman I want to do Fox vs Sheik for one Darrah ^_^.
Arc?
Shadowball?
Yedi?
Spife.. we're already settled.
Masss?
I've prepaired to loose to your Boozer... sure. Nah, I'll give it my all. I won't go down without a fight. =P

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I just remember the few times we'd chill and play brawl you had some complaints and you liked Melee alot better cause it was faster and more combo based.

Well Brawl+ has definatly got that ****. I may have to scrounge up the gas money to swing by and show you.

flaco

The Terminator
I just remember the few times we'd chill and play brawl you had some complaints and you liked Melee alot better cause it was faster and more combo based.

Well Brawl+ has definatly got that ****. I may have to scrounge up the gas money to swing by and show you.
yea man pass by sometime lol remember i have no wii nomore so bring yours

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Top Bottom